Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) (30587 Views)

Federal Govt Completes Dualisation Of 220km Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road / Scores Killed, Many Others Injured In A Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Many people were killed in a ghastly motor accident involving Benue links bus along Abuja to Makurdi road.

Salemgists gathered from eyewitnesses that all occupants of the vehicle lost their lives except a woman and her one-month-old child.

It was learnt that the accident which occured Tuesday evening, April 5 involved a Benue links and a Toyota bumber bus.

Details of the accident remain sketchy at the moment but the deceased were evacuated to the morgue while the woman and her child were taken to the hospital for medical attention.

Source: https://salemgists.com/a-woman-and-her-1-month-old-child-survives-as-scores-killed-in-road-accident-along-abuja-makurdi-road-photos/

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Tracka: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
If the gun is not Killing us, the road is killing us...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
rest in peace to the deaths

9 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sad!RIP to the deaths.
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by rickpat(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
NIGERIA AKA SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Alonso91(m): 12:54am On Apr 06, 2022
I tire for naija oooo

Bandits,,bokoharam,,road accident

Chai our government has failed us gan ni oo

Rip to the dead
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by sultaan(m): 4:32am On Apr 06, 2022
It is another Toyota Hiace carnage unfortunately it is Benue LinksI use to ride on the Molue ones when I served in Benue
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by SensualMan1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
OMG! Nigeria is one of the 10 ways to die.

If Tilumbu could foist a disaster like Buhari on Nigeria and called it cake, imagine what his own calamity will be to Nigeria as president as icing on the cake.

Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by slawormiir: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad...rest in peace to the dead
For everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

I think we are really born to die...and dead is only the beginning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by secnelly: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
No good news from anywhere in this country.

RIP to the dead and may God give their families fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Dbrother(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
God have mercy on their souls and Grant them eternal rest. Amen.

So sad.

The woman and her baby survived because 'Mercy said no', or they were just lucky, or the seat they were was greatly affected; the back seat.

What a news to read on a sunny day like this.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Baba God abeg, even if na one day make we no see bad news in Nairaland and Nigeria at large. Bad news is becoming a norm in our country these days embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by linkers: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rip guys! I hope slawomir is not part of them bc lately he has been running away from the Efcc
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Llight101(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Buhari! Tilumbum!
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Angrygoat: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Aboki driver with heavy stone on pedal. Na why dia accident na always fatality. Dem go just relax,while heavy stone dey turbo accelerator.
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Truthisunique2: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
North sha

The same aboki imam that prayed for north is the one "praying" for the abolo below

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by vicfajeze: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
RIP
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
SalemGists Why Do You Love Posting Bad News, From Monday To Sunday.

Nothing No Go See ooooo
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
From our leaders to politicians, bandits, kidnappers. ...now the roads have joined them to kill us too!

Lord have mercy.
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by stano2(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sad moments..Rip to the dead.

I don't blame old women that are always cursing drivers for over speeding, they know the risk involve.
I have been involved in accident caused by the driver that carried me, all i got was Sorry Sorry.

I beared the pains, hospital bills, drugs all alone... Something that could have been avoided if the driver had listened and drived properly. Impact came from the back, driver own na to dey beg.

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by chatinent: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria is a hotspot for deaths.
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Passionate888: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
This corntree and deaths on a daily basis eh. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Cdng115: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Top bad
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by MortalityISGold: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
LIFE NO BALANCE SHA
Re: Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos) by Hotzone(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
So ba
I pray the survivors get treatment accordingly

Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Nightlife Returns, Hoteliers, Night Club Owners Happy / Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / Excavator Assisting People To Cross A Gutter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.