Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process (4365 Views)

See What The Owner Of Nairaland Owner Sa(idseun Osewa) / REVELATION: Nairaland Owner Wants You To Die Broke! / What Do You Think Nairaland Owner Should Implement To Make The Forum A Good One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Ocholu: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Popular Nigerian tech guru, Seun Osewa has taken to his official Twitter handle to lament over his inability on getting verified on Twitter.

The founder of popular Nigerian news forum; Nairaland wailed over his inability of getting his official Twitter handle verified because of one or two technicalities.

According to him, after trying countless times without much results, Nairaland's page was also rejected despite providing the necessary documentation for the process.

He further called on his fans, peace loving Nigerians and his fellow Nairalanders to help him as he is left agog on how to go about the process.

Mods Please Push to FP; oga Seun's helpers might just be there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Bola146(f): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin let me keep quiet. I just came back from ban. His trouble makers here will help him

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by EmzyT: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
You can Imagine undecided Oga, come and Update your website jhoor, since 2005, nothing has changed in this forum angry You're still busy promoting Nairaland filled with Never-do-well Old men and Women who derive joy in bashing each other's tribes and Religions undecided

Instead of you to be more focused in putting things in order in this forum, updating the website first and provide we (The sensible ones) with Options such as: “BLOCK THIS USER” Button OR fix it in an Automatic way in which: “Any Post that smell of Tribalism, Hate, Bigotry etc should automatically get the user Banned”, for our Sanity sake from these Riff-raffs Littered everywhere on this wonderful forum but no, you're busy trying to create room for more Riff-raffs to come in. sad angry

Not to talk of the Lazy and Annoying Mods who rush to move unverified news to front page And others who masturbate on sighting any Snake thread from afar and moving it to front page straight even before it gathers more views while important topics/threads are Decaying in different Sections of this forum! angry

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Pussyassasin(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
"Begs" is not quite the word... pleads sounds better grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by MadamVanessa(f): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

Charity they say begins at home. He should first of all verify his profile here on nairaland before asking for verification on twitter.

Again, you can't restrict freedom of speech on your site and expect any giant social medias to take you serious. He updated a rule that nothing about Biafra should be discussed here on nairaland except, it's negative stories about Biafra.

I read where he said he submitted the wikipedia page of nairaland to Twittergrin I can't help but to laugh. Imagine ..that scanty write up with no genuine info that can convince people is what he's fanning himself.

Websites are been updated regularly, nairaland is still stock in 2005 designed. No Change at all. When other people are progressing, we are stocked with ancient design. God forbid.

20 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Romanoff(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Them go soon lock this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by CoronaVirusPro: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Maybe because of the way the forum promotes animal cruelty.

They could have perused page and found out how animal cruelty is been promoted and celebrated, to extent of how it’s been cooked.

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by chatinent: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wetin concern Obidi with good manners.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Ocholu: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bola146:
grin let me keep quiet. I just came back from ban. His trouble makers here will help him

Ah just de come back from ban too. I am not reporting anything false. Abi you no see my prove/source?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Omicron007: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

How will they agree to verify Nairaland when the following people are active here:

BMC Bastards
TMC Ignoramuses
Gender Scammers
Snake Eaters
Vulture Grillers
Tribal Bigots
Putin Puppets
War Mongers
Keypad Warriors

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Ocholu: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pussyassasin:

LoL. I initially used "Cries". Sometimes not everything seem as its seems.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Ocholu: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin concern Obidi with good manners.

Abi! Conductor with overload.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by EmzyT: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

How will they agree to verify Nairaland when the following people are active here:

BMC Bastards
TMC Ignoramuses
Gender Scammers
Snake Eaters
Vulture Grillers
Tribal Bigots
Putin Puppets
War Mongers
Keypad Warriors

I tire ooo my brother angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by immortalcrown(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
EmzyT:
You can Imagine undecided Oga, come and Upgrade your website jhoor, since 2005, nothing has changed in this forum angry You're still busy promoting Nairaland filled with Never-do-well Old men and Women who derive joy in bashing each other's tribes and Religions undecided

Instead of you to be more focused in putting things in order in this forum, upgrading the website first and provide we (The sensible ones) with Options such as: “BLOCK THIS USER” Button OR fix it in an Automatic way in which any post that smell of Tribalism, hate, bigotry etc should automatically get the user banned for our Sanity sake from these Riff-raffs parading this wonderful forum but no, you're busy trying to create room for more Riff-raffs to come in. sad angry

Not to talk of the Annoying Mods who rush to move unverified news to front page And others who masturbate in Sighting any snake thread from afar and moving it to front page straight even before it gathers more views while important topics/threads are Decaying in different Sections of this forum! angry

It is a gradually process. Few things have changed here. Besides the forum is trying. It is not easy to control Nigerians. Build a similar site and get half the traffic of Nairaland, then you will understand how difficult it is.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by EmzyT: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
immortalcrown:

It is a gradually process. Few things have changed here. Besides the forum is trying. It is not easy to control Nigerians. Build a similar site and get half the traffic of Nairaland, then you will understand how difficult it is.

Bro, it's not really hard the way you make it to look. For crying out loud, these mods view threads and People's comments before pushing it to front page, yet they leave hate-infested threads and comments to make front page!

Another annoying part is their Rule No.19, they know alot of Nairalanders who use alternate monikers, yet to ban those monikers is a problem

Take for example: , his alternate moniker is NLpolicewoman, Eriggs etc. when you call the mods attention to it, they turn blind eye but once that fuuu reports you with his alternate moniker, they won't think twice in serving you a Ban. sad

I can Boldly tell you that the owners of Nairaland Supports tribalism, Hate and Bigotry on this forum. If not, they know how to go about it to curb the menace!!!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Ocholu: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Abeg comot here quick quick!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ocholu:

Abeg comot here quick quick!!

Yo
My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they’ll kick bucket

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by ygowon: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
angry
Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Rastaramsey(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
EmzyT:
You can Imagine undecided Oga, come and Upgrade your website jhoor, since 2005, nothing has changed in this forum angry You're still busy promoting Nairaland filled with Never-do-well Old men and Women who derive joy in bashing each other's tribes and Religions undecided

Instead of you to be more focused in putting things in order in this forum, upgrading the website first and provide we (The sensible ones) with Options such as: “BLOCK THIS USER” Button OR fix it in an Automatic way in which any post that smell of Tribalism, hate, bigotry etc should automatically get the user banned for our Sanity sake from these Riff-raffs parading this wonderful forum but no, you're busy trying to create room for more Riff-raffs to come in. sad angry

Not to talk of the Annoying Mods who rush to move unverified news to front page And others who masturbate on sighting any Snake thread from afar and moving it to front page straight even before it gathers more views while important topics/threads are Decaying in different Sections of this forum! angry

100 for you bro

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Rastaramsey(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
EmzyT:

Bro, it's not really hard the way you make it to look. For crying out loud, these mods view threads and People's comments before pushing it to front page, yet they leave hate-infested threads and comments to make front page!

Another annoying part is their Rule No.19, they know alot of Nairalanders who use alternate monikers, yet to ban those monikers is a problem

Take for example: , his alternate moniker is NLpolicewoman, Eriggs etc. when you call the mods attention to it, they turn blind eye but once that fuuu reports you with his alternate moniker, they won't think twice in serving you a Ban. sad

I can Boldly tell you that the owners of Nairaland Supports tribalism, Hate and Bigotry on this forum. If not, they know how to go about it to curb the menace!!!!

Another good example is fernandezisback
He uses another monickers like jeon, madam Vanessa and co

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Draslo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
It won't be for free, baba. We, the Nairalanders made Nairaland what it is today. Do giveaway baba, haba! Since when this forum don dey give you credit alerts from your various banks, you no even say make you bless boys. even if you no wan give out cash, there's a million and one branded material things that can be given out. Mind you, the economy is harsh now so even if you give out 2k to 100 Nairalanders twice a year, we fit even bomb Elon Musk's dm for your matter bros for say you dey giveaway on this platform. You're a legend boss, please act like it. One love oga Seun

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by EmzyT: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Another good example is fernandezisback
He uses another monickers like jeon, madam Vanessa and co

Really bro? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Is ok grin
Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by OBALOLA55(m): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Bola146:
GOD WHEN grin

WELCOME BACK

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by linearity: 12:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Pussyassasin:

What’s the difference?
Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by jaxxy(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2022
EmzyT:

Mannabbqgrill doesn't support tribalism. He only supports Apc and that upsets u lot understandably especially people who don't like or agree with buhari bt he's nor a tribal bigot like those accusing him are.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by NLPoliceWoman: 1:17am On Apr 06, 2022
EmzyT:

NLpolicewoman etc. when you call the mods attention to it, they turn blind eye but once that fuuu reports you with his alternate moniker, they won't think twice in serving you a Ban. sad

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
Rule 8.
Rule 20.
Rule 21.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by EmzyT: 1:23am On Apr 06, 2022
jaxxy:

Mannabbqgrill doesn't support tribalism. He only supports Apc and that upsets u lot understandably especially people who don't like or agree with buhari bt he's nor a tribal bigot like those accusing him are.

My mention was Open to both human beings and Animals. So I didn't expect less smiley grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by RB1330(m): 1:32am On Apr 06, 2022
EmzyT:

My mention was Open to both human beings and Animals. So I didn't expect less smiley grin grin
Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by RB1330(m): 1:32am On Apr 06, 2022
EmzyT:

I swear you’re a big fu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process by CountVersailles(f): 1:57am On Apr 06, 2022
This guy no even sabi how much introducing verification on nairaland can help this website. If people have a very visible presence here, verify them with a badge. Make it exclusive and watch as your users increase. Also let people's number of likes and mention show on their bio

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Oldest Form Of Transportation? / The Story Of Pablo Escobar / 10 Surprising Facts About Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.