Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fetch Yourself 200,000 In 6 Days By Enrolling For A Copywriting Class - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fetch Yourself 200,000 In 6 Days By Enrolling For A Copywriting Class (207 Views)

Npower: 200,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Engaged As Financial Service Operator / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fetch Yourself 200,000 In 6 Days By Enrolling For A Copywriting Class by Emmylionare207: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2022
In this article, I am about to ship off unknown amazing secret to consistently make thousands in days through COPYWRITING..Don't snooze on it Read this article till the end.

I come to think of it know that we all are on a Prolonged Strike, we keep vibes around playing online games, sleeping and eating, watching cartoons and movies. And we all are lureing it too ASUU and FG, and you doing all this to pass your time on boredom.

Why not reason your choices with me this way, As I spent my time playing and watching, some of my mate also spend their time CopyWriting ( using words to fetch themselves money) Opening business channels for themselves with Words written.

Now we all wish to make money, let me now show you the easiest way to find money by writing copies, it is called CopyWriting. It is basically the act of writing words in printed form for the purpose of making more sales. Your question now is how?

I have prepared a Detailed class to tutor you on how hit the bag and make money alone from home that worth it.

�� 6 DAYS intensive training on CopyWriting & how you can make money with it on site like (upwork)

�� You stand to gain materials from my library worth of #60,000. Damn that's like multiple of your Training subscription fee

�� Guidance after Training
All in total valued should be over #60,000 but because I cherish people learning am not charging much for this training

The training cost #3,999 but the first 20 person to subscribe for the training am giving a 10% discount .

(08135139252)
For any enquiry call ☝️
_PAY TO ENJOY THIS LIFE CHANGING OFFER_
Re: Fetch Yourself 200,000 In 6 Days By Enrolling For A Copywriting Class by marksburg: 2:22am On Apr 06, 2022
What days?
Re: Fetch Yourself 200,000 In 6 Days By Enrolling For A Copywriting Class by Princelico: 3:06am On Apr 06, 2022
I thought it's a free class you wanted to hold.

1 Like

Re: Fetch Yourself 200,000 In 6 Days By Enrolling For A Copywriting Class by Emmylionare207: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
It's free and not free, you know free things doesn't encodes worth but with my slashed price and worth you are about to gain.... Its an opportunity

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring - Direct Sales Executives!!! / Drivers Needed Urgently / Own Your POS With Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.