Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Important Question To Ask About Mining Pi. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Important Question To Ask About Mining Pi. (361 Views)

If You're Not Mining PI COIN Currently Come In Here Only Need 10 People!!!! / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Question To Ask About Mining Pi. by CryptoGrandmast: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Looks like everyone is mining Pi and waiting for it to launch so they can sell and become millionaires.

My question is, if everyone is mining and waiting to dump it, who is going to buy it?

Secondly one of the cool things of crypto is limited supply even for miners and airdrops. Because as we know the basic law of economics, limited supply drives the value of a commodity up. Some people have mined 10 million pi and they are still mining.

Who is going to buy something you got for free and has unlimited supply with no evidence of blockchain utility? How much do you really think your Pi is worth?
Re: Important Question To Ask About Mining Pi. by Puremaker8: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2022
CryptoGrandmast:
Looks like everyone is mining Pi and waiting for it to launch so they can sell and become millionaires.

My question is, if everyone is mining and waiting to dump it, who is going to buy it?

Secondly one of the cool things of crypto is limited supply even for miners and airdrops. Because as we know the basic law of economics, limited supply drives the value of a commodity up. Some people have mined 10 million pi and they are still mining.

Who is going to buy something you got for free and has unlimited supply with no evidence of blockchain utility? How much do you really think your Pi is worth?
stay away from pi..

1 Like

Re: Important Question To Ask About Mining Pi. by CryptoGrandmast: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Puremaker8:
stay away from pi..
like u didn't read the post. Read again
Re: Important Question To Ask About Mining Pi. by Samken2: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
How can I mine.
Where can I get to mine does it have a site or app
Re: Important Question To Ask About Mining Pi. by CryptoGrandmast: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Samken2:
How can I mine.
Where can I get to mine does it have a site or app
don't bother mining pi. It's waste of time. It has no worth but if you insist. Download the app on appstore

1 Like

Re: Important Question To Ask About Mining Pi. by Dantigeorge: 5:22am On Apr 07, 2022
I have been following you since. Teach us how to trade crypto boss

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Wants To Pay You In Dollars / Become A Distributor In Your State Of This Fast Moving Product / Why Is It Profitable To Invest In Coltan Mining?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.