Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

1.5m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1.5m (478 Views)

Are You A Good Marketer? We Pay 150k-1.5m/sale / LT 35 Truck For Sale ( 6 Tyres) Quick Sale. 1.5m. SOLD / Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1.5m by TheHod: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
What business can one start with 1.5m.
Re: 1.5m by ishadfurnitures: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Come let us suppply a Construction company in Lekki some building materials and they pay after delivery with good profit merging and we share the profit and you will still have your Capital chat me now serious business only 08099212590
TheHod:
Re: 1.5m by shilenji(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Go to the village or remote towns that's a bit far from civilization during the mid year,buy palm oil in gallons,store them till the festive periods and resell. That's just like buying and holding crypto.
TheHod:

2 Likes

Re: 1.5m by BigMoneyeye: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2022
deepends on the Nigerian region where you are in. you can start raw groundnut and raw beans sales from the north
If you can engage in printing jobs
Re: 1.5m by TheHod: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2022
BigMoneyeye:
deepends on the Nigerian region where you are in
delta, Warri precisely
Re: 1.5m by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2022
shilenji:
Go to the village or remote towns that's a bit far from civilization during the mid year,buy palm oil in gallons,store them till the festive periods and resell. That's just like buying and holding crypto.

Perfect. People eye no open to this gold mine you talk atall
Re: 1.5m by shilenji(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Lol
People no know at all.
Highly profitable too.
DoctorOlasDesk:

Perfect. People eye no open to this gold mine you talk atall
Re: 1.5m by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2022
shilenji:
Lol
People no know at all.
Highly profitable too.

The way the guy waka pass make me laugh. Na so palm oil dey hide the money wey dey inside. Since 20 years ago from primary, I dey help NY neighbor wey dey buy full car load na him I don't know palm oil. Even me self don't or get the trade for a while. You try.
Re: 1.5m by shilenji(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
I always say it,wealth and riches or financial dependence is a spirit. If it's not your time your eyes won't open to money making ventures,you go just dey see things as non profitable or spirit of Procrastination will just set in.

Breaking free from financial struggle is a struggle on its own. See this money thing,no be everybody go make am o,despite my hustle paying me very well,I still find myself doing all sorts of businesses which this palm oil thing happens to be part of. At this age,lol. Who am I to relax,when my role models( Elon musk,dangote,otedola,warren buffet,donald trump,davido,wizkid) still dey hustle grin
DoctorOlasDesk:

The way the guy waka pass make me laugh. Na so palm oil dey hide the money wey dey inside. Since 20 years ago from primary, I dey help NY neighbor wey dey buy full car load na him I don't know palm oil. Even me self don't or get the trade for a while. You try.

Re: 1.5m by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
shilenji:
I always say it,wealth and riches or financial dependence is a spirit. If it's not your time your eyes won't open to money making ventures,you go just dey see things as non profitable or spirit of Procrastination will just set in.

Breaking free from financial struggle is a struggle on its own. See this money thing,no be everybody go make am o,despite my hustle paying me very well,I still find myself doing all sorts of businesses which this palm oil thing happens to be part of. At this age,lol. Who am I to relax,when my role models( Elon musk,dangote,otedola,warren buffet,donald trump,davido,wizkid) still d grin

Words of a wise one. The eyes of your heart and spirit are open. You na man. No worry. We go employ them. We go run am employ them

(1) (Reply)

Singer Justin Bieber Banned By Ferrari From Buying Its Cars / Trading In The Right Way |learning |earning |trading |acts Of The Market| / Hublot Watches Wholesale - 4,999 Naira per piece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.