Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Akamụ Tata - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akamụ Tata (675 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akamụ Tata by WonderMinistrys: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2022
You know 'akamụ tata' would also seem like it's the best food in the world, especially when the feeder is so damn hungry, and then the tata is constantly busy fueling the situation by throwing up at every spoon fill/stuffing.
Re: Akamụ Tata by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2022
Hello, The5DME

You said you want to ask me some questions?
Re: Akamụ Tata by The5DME(m): 6:56am On May 21, 2022
Mavinsoladele:
Hello, The5DME

You said you want to ask me some questions?
Good morning. How were you able to get a freelance job, as an absolute beginner?
Re: Akamụ Tata by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2022
The5DME:
Good morning. How were you able to get a freelance job, as an absolute beginner?
To be honest with you, it wasn't easy. I got my accounts registered on Upwork and Fiverr around February, ad I recently just got my first paid hire.

Back to your question, you just have to create your professional accounts on your preferred freelance platforms, learn how to send buyer requests (on Fiverr) and how to draft cover letters and proposals(on Upwork). I believe as time goes on, when you do the right things, you will get your first job.

You could watch more videos online or in Youtube. There are a lot of free contents online.
Re: Akamụ Tata by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36am On May 21, 2022
The5DME:

Like you don dey get sense? grin Abi you dey disguise, LMAO?
Re: Akamụ Tata by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lmao. He has his moments to be honest and if you read his comments well, you would know he has the potential to be a focused individual. Just say trouble dey am more important. grin
Re: Akamụ Tata by The5DME(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

There's time for play, and there's time to be serious ma'am.
Re: Akamụ Tata by Magnoliaa(f): 11:46am On May 21, 2022
pocohantas:
Lmao. He has his moments to be honest and if you read his comments well, you would know he has the potential to be a focused individual. Just say trouble dey am more important. grin

We go dey pray for am. grin Not me personally o. But he should sha try harder at being focused and not insulting people wey old pass am. Especially Ishilove and the stup*d, annoying mentions he give her.
Re: Akamụ Tata by The5DME(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Aunty Poco grin
Re: Akamụ Tata by Ishilove: 12:23pm On May 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

We go dey pray for am. grin Not me personally o. But he should sha try harder at being focused and not insulting people wey old pass am. Especially Ishilove and the stup*d, annoying mentions he give her.
My dear sister, he spams my mentions like an asylum escapee.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Important Info On Tiwa Savage!!!! / How To Introduce Yourself In Yoruba Language - Video / Yoruba Congratulatory Phrase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.