Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,716 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nature Called Out Of Comfort Zone, Where Did You Opted For? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nature Called Out Of Comfort Zone, Where Did You Opted For? (231 Views)

How Did Coronavirus Start And Where Did It Come From? / Without Beards Where Did Guy Touch When Thinking?? / Where Did HIV Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nature Called Out Of Comfort Zone, Where Did You Opted For? by Omotosho1090905(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
We all know nature calling can be unannounced sometimes and when it does you either obey or face the consequences!

I'm normally the type of person that regulates my consumption so as to have a balance health but you know you can't all be perfect all the time and even if you try to some situations will make a awkward to your being so my experience happened on this fateful day I went to visit an old school pal who's an upholsterer and suddenly I started feeling this nasty rumble in my tummy before I knew it it got uncontrollable and the obvious way out is to ease myself mhen, the area is one kind place no public toilet and the only option available my guy told me about was to go to a nearby open dumpsite, oh no, I wouldn't do that for sanity sake I told my friend meanwhile the pressure from my tummy was elevating what to do. I snapped my head common your a big boy haha don't mind me, I just told my friend I would be back that was how I started this little touring around hoping to see a well structured building I knew would have a toilet at the same time trying to suppress the rumble going on on the inside of me and within a few walks away I stumbled on a 3 storey well structured LAPO office instantly I knew that's my card to play you need to feel the relieve from my stomach upon sitting the building imagine those intestinal made up could be something else. So I made my way upstairs not minding whoever I met I just know I have to explain my story although I was little worried talking to their loan officer might prove abortive fortunately for me I came across the security guard and in a well mannered toned I spoke to the man truly it's who has never seen problem for life uses English to pray SMH, anxious me thought I had fixed a sudden problem in my life but the man turned me down gosh he explained the staffs would not find it pleasing which I understood a worry I have thought about myself but the man offered another way out there was another block in the building which a painter was working on so he advised me to talk to the guy which I did and that was how I ease myself from what looks like an emotional trauma lol

(1) (Reply)

My Ambition To Be A Dancer Landed Me In Aro By John Adeleke / What Is Better Of Green Complex / Living The Double Lifestyle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.