Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers (1775 Views)

Powerbi DASHBOARD: Analysis On The Legalization Of Marijuana In America / Analysis On The Legalization And The Illegalization Of Marijuana In America / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans (2) (3) (4)

Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by treziMcCarthy: 2:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Hi guys, I'm sure most of yll are awake and seeing this thread, while some are ssleeping I'd want to know your opinion on this topic.
As a programmer,do you smoke Marijuana to trigger your coding momentum.
Orr those it have a negative impact on your coding.

Hey guys.
I'd love to see and hear your opinion.
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by davinchecodes(m): 3:43am On Apr 07, 2022
So to code you need drugs now?
LoL, what generation is this wussy?

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 07, 2022
What sort of generation is?
if you need insipration when coding,why don't you go for music or anything else?
say no to drugs,its a slow poison.

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by kodded(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
What sort of generation is?
if you need insipration when coding,why don't you go for music or anything else?
say no to drugs,its a slow poison.

Ignorant folks.

Elon musk blows weed and he is one of the most innovative billionaire in the world cheesy

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by phorget(m): 6:06am On Apr 07, 2022
kodded:

Ignorant folks.

Elon musk blows weed and he is one of the most innovative billionaire in the world cheesy

Are you Elon Musk?

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by kodded(m): 6:17am On Apr 07, 2022
phorget:

Are you Elon Musk?
far greater than him cool
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by phorget(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2022
kodded:
far greater than him cool

Then you must be smoking double portion of his "igbo".

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by kodded(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2022
phorget:

Then you must be smoking double portion of his "igbo".
Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by treziMcCarthy: 8:08am On Apr 07, 2022
davinchecodes:

Are you aa programmer?
And what makes you think Marijuana is a drug.

This is just a question no be fight.

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by qtguru(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Prob been smoking weed for years esp during my development career, and yes and no

Personally it makes it harder when high to code unless you are used to it, but when I am taking Loud and something milder and listening to some Lofi music, it puts me in a state where I can feel relaxed and focused. Most of the times, my thoughts are sporadic and hard for me to focus.

SO no it doesn't my code better, it just makes me feel relaxed and detached from thoughts.

I will not recommend though.

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by davinchecodes(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2022
treziMcCarthy:

Are you aa programmer?
And what makes you think Marijuana is a drug.

This is just a question no be fight.

If you smoke marijuana, what's the effects you feel?
Is it similar to hemp or water?
I will rather recommend some lofi music.

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by ichidodo: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Coding alone gives me a high.... Marijuana will cause an overdose ..So thanks but no thanks...

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by africonn: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2022
qtguru:
Prob been smoking weed for years esp during my development career, and yes and no

Personally it makes it harder when high to code unless you are used to it, but when I am taking Loud and something milder and listening to some Lofi music, it puts me in a state where I can feel relaxed and focused. Most of the times, my thoughts are sporadic and hard for me to focus.

SO no it doesn't my code better, it just makes me feel relaxed and detached from thoughts.

Wow!! grin
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by niel63(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
africonn:

Wow!! grin

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by niel63(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
qtguru:

I'm just speechless. smiley
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by niel63(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
treziMcCarthy:
Hi guys, I'm sure most of yll are awake and seeing this thread, while some are ssleeping I'd want to know your opinion on this topic.

Hey guys.

Tell me truth, what influenced this topic sef? grin

You just waka enter where nobody wan go.

Watch as this thread go boom!

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
davinchecodes:

Marijuana is medicinal. Nigeria is just a backward zoo. I worked with a German startup that sells medicinal marijuana. It works wonders for the body and it's illegal while tobacco that causes cancer is legal. Make it make sense please

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by davinchecodes(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Marijuana is medicinal. Nigeria is just a backward zoo. I worked with a German startup that sells medicinal marijuana. It works wonders for the body and it's illegal while tobacco that causes cancer is legal. Make it make sense please

Come on you make marijuana sound like the cure for cancer.
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
davinchecodes:

Come on you make marijuana sound like the cure for cancer.

Lol marijuana causes no harm.Tobacco is the worst and its legal. its literally poison.
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by qtguru(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
niel63:

I am not a good role model other than coding. Uncle qtguru teaches bad things most of the times.

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by Maxxim: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
niel63:

E sock you? grin
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by Maxxim: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
qtguru:

I am not a good role model other than coding. Uncle qtguru teaches bad things most of the times.
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by HappyPagan: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Avid marijuana smoker here. My study/ work makes my code better, marijuana helps me focus and be calm. will recommend.r
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by LikeAking: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
treziMcCarthy:

Hey guys.

Chai!

u no go keeeeeeeeeee person.

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by Image123(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
HappyPagan:
Avid marijuana smoker here. My study/ work makes my code better, marijuana helps me focus and be calm. will recommend.r

So shame muskee. See how far devil took you.
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by HappyPagan: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Image123:

So shame muskee. See how far devil took you.
Hi.

Bye.
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by plat0: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
It induces deep thinking when taken In moderation (maybe once a month) . Frequent usage induces complacency, you suddenly develop a 'I don't give a fúck' attitude towards everything.

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by qtguru(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
plat0:
It induces deep thinking when taken In moderation (maybe once a month) . Frequent usage induces complacency, you suddenly develop a 'I don't give a fúck' attitude towards everything.

This I can vouch for and it's bad , exercise cancels that effect
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by niel63(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
qtguru:

We are who we are. No apologies mehn. To whom to may concern ooo!
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by niel63(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Maxxim:

E sock you? grin

No be small. But in a good way lol.

Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by DaveHarry(m): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Smoke weed everyday, even now as the rains are dropping. I'm not a programmer sha.
Re: Impact Of Marijuana On Programmers by treziMcCarthy: 6:40am On Apr 08, 2022
qtguru:

You are right

. / Ethical Hacking / Retail POS Software Developed In Nigeria