Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) (30025 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / 600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Are you angry that Is Working So Hard For His Money?

Smile, but this ur dead things no easy shall
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Dinning with Virgins in Jannah is the reason my brother couldn't wait and die at the appropriate time he was destined to die. He immediately took his life so that he can go and enjoy his virgins in Aljanah.

May Allah accept his soul and forgive all his shortcomings
laanatullahi Ala kafirin....you must always show and display your nature..a cursed human
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by esnbrutality: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
You know all these are you rather DIE with them as neighbors than having peace with your fellow terrorist inclined brothers??...I want to beg you with everything you hold holy...keep sharing my posts..its heartwarming seeing you do it...so that your brethren will know that this new IGBO arent smiling...spits!!

Bounceboune7:
u igbos are so pathetic n sore losers.

Despite d fact that it was clearly written he showed no sign of poverty still u went to your zombie mood of blaming d government.

When will u have sense n understand that there's more to life than money which u igbos worship n can wipe away a community to make money.

Read n get exposed,billionaires commit suicide too so what's your problem,someone died n instead of trying to b sympathetic with him u decide to b stupid.

It could b anybody,fahdiga use to b stupid like u as regards cases like this but he turned a new leaf when one of his relatives was killed by ugm so use your head.

Don't wait till your relative will chop breakfast till u have sense,look at u mocking him with that pic n no time u will start claiming u are a Christian.

Igbos n hate are inseparable no wonder u hate yourself to d extent of having first class igbos m lower class igbos,u even have osu
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Someone hung him.
How this people mumu reach amaze me.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by Bukola94: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
what is this that you are saying? This is tragedy, humans has lost the humanity in them

Dinning with Virgins in Jannah is the reason my brother couldn't wait and die at the appropriate time he was destined to die. He immediately took his life so that he can go and enjoy his virgins in Aljanah.

May Allah accept his soul and forgive all his shortcomings
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 3:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha. Guy this is not funny oh. Leave Buhari oh. He got nothing to do with this.
fablani:
Oga come back and enjoy your Buhari change o.
Who are you leaving it for to enjoy alone

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by codedtony(m): 5:16am On Apr 08, 2022
The human mind is a complicated thing. We may never know why he commute suicide sad
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:34am On Apr 08, 2022
Him no even sabi hang himself, see how him do am, like an amateur
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by Yaronkirki: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2022
It wasn't a suicide.he went out to used the ATM since then he went missing for two days before seeing his corpse hung on a tree
We were searching for him for two days before the news got to us
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by fablani(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2022
jimcaddy:
Hahahahahahahaha. Guy this is not funny oh. Leave Buhari oh. He got nothing to do with this.

My brother if not hunger and frustration what else will make someone think of taking his own life wey dey sweet like Wetin
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by Nwantaoma: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2022
EmzyT:
If you check well now, he'll be one of those Northerners that were busy chanting ‘SAI BABA’, Drinking Sewage water and Daring to Trek from Nigeria to Space because Buhari won Election grin

Those ones who'll be Playing loud Musics and dancing in your front when Passing as a Christian just to Spite you! grin

Las-las the Harshness for the Economy na National Cake, E reach Everybody grin grin

R.I.P Sha!!!!!
my gee dying no go solve hin problem cause evn in d harshness reach d land of d dead
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by EmzyT: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Nwantaoma:
my gee dying no go solve hin problem cause evn in d harshness reach d land of d dead

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by tymicjay77: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Haha @60, he should have just waited for the natural means nah shocked , Why rushing when he is already old .

RIP for the dead lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
People are going through a lot rip to him
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) by victoriaomonigh(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
angry angry
don die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / An American’s Experience Of Trying To Get Tested For Coronavirus / Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.