Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) (81530 Views)

Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Richsteemit:
If I catch this girl eenh. I don't care whether she go kill me. I go Bleep her to the extend that dem go hospitalised her. Nobody go tell me to lick her punna. Boggyman557 how do u see am
Have you licked Puna before
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by errigdee: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
fear this creatures,once that nut loose na so em go just dey misbehave ...hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by koyyess: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

lolz..

why the face..
common cheer up..
I don't even give a fuçk about Nigerian men.. including my dad.. no joke.

Chai!! This babe. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by descarado: 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
cococandy:

You have time

wink
Nne eeh cheesy cheesy

Ike gwùrù

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Ndipe(m): 1:24am On Apr 09, 2022
He wasnt killed by a Nigerian girl.

Jeon:
#TEAMFOREIGN oooh.

awon Nigerian girls are useless all of them.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by jimmynauty: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Una Wei de say 9ja lady's are less Dan white, okay make una see chumchin. Sure de guy fit be like una
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Bnaira77(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2022
I have woke up I just need a gf who speaks truth like you just did
CountVersailles:
You will see relationships like this and think that people leaving in you happiness and love and care, without realising it's only for the gram or for tikotok. Wake up people and stop saying God when
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Nwachi22(f): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcDYknpKtWJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Where are the likes of Kriss216. Team foreign girls are the best while Nigeria girls are useless including his mama. Awon gold digger, obviously licking the ass of one white girl.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Litmus: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2022
We Nigerians need to fight for this son of ours. Even though we know some Nigerians abroad reject Nigeria, say insulting things, abuse thire women all in the name of Electricity Nigeria doesn't have but we shall nevertheless fight for them. We need to since we only have ourselves as Nigerians. Next time it could be you or your relatives hurt or killed by white people that believe they can get away with it because you or your relative or friend are merely black people in their eyes. But they don't know we are Nigerians and we fight for our people when the chips are down.

The Nigeria social media army need to target the industry around the white woman that killed him and let them know that this won't go away quietly. I mean the police, her friends comments on social media, her support groups, etc attack them all so that we raise up a storm of publicity from which none of them can hide.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by ike007(m): 12:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Gadafii:
Why woulda sane man date a lady that operates onlyfans

That's what I keep asking o
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Dynmyt: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2022
Starzo:

that is a semi valid fact

the attitude of Nigerian girls towards their boyfriends when it comes to finances casts a very dark shadow on their characters
No be just money? Do they add slash skills to it?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos) by Dynmyt: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Cousin9999:
Are we sure his "girlfriend" is actually a girl?
The legs tho grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.