Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds (67998 Views)

GTBank Website Hacked - Customers Cry Out / Bet9ja Hacker Who Helped Russian Blackcat Finally Speaks On Twitter / Bet9ja website is down and currently undergoing maintenance [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by andycoal40(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2022
1sherlockHolmes:
if we dont stake what we cant afford to lose bet9ja wouldnt be here by now. that warning is uselesss baseless and deceit

Like drink responsibly abi grin

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by 1sherlockHolmes: 12:32am On Apr 08, 2022
andycoal40:

Like drink responsibly abi grin
ofcourse
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by Gospel2Day: 12:37am On Apr 08, 2022
Good riddance of bad rubbish wrecking young lives.
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by vicfajeze: 12:49am On Apr 08, 2022
what about the INDIANS?
DJGiore:
Russians are good, dammm
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by yemmywesey(m): 12:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Make them teach me how to hack kucoin or binance, because it's only the loot that can make me happy. 100m $ pere.
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by VirileNelly2420: 12:56am On Apr 08, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Fake news!
I am using bet9ja now and its working smootly
U don't know wot u're saying
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by davillian(m): 12:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Paid hack lmao....
Other bookies
Needs to make money cus bet9 has been bagging the whole cash for a very long time.....
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by VirileNelly2420: 12:59am On Apr 08, 2022
bmdmix11:
na lie person don win big money dem no wan pay
Which money is big for bet9ja? N50m? ...dats dia highest payout. U know how much dey're loosing now cos of d hack?
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by Joskyjoe1987: 1:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Dem don thief now again o,dey lie for russia head. Watin concern russia with bet9ja?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by bluefilm: 1:20am On Apr 08, 2022
The hackers don already dey use Bet9JA play Goal-Goal and over 2.5 grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by jaxxy(m): 2:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Temi2468:

It's a spirit!
It takes more than just mere words or advice

Habit not spirit.
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by jaxxy(m): 2:33am On Apr 08, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Bet9ja really goofed up big time, a firm of that magnitude should have equiped their servers with best Tech gurus, well na their cup of tea betking has been smiling this 2days they have been out of service.....

I expect them to atleast have back up servers to restore from and minimise damage to bearest minimum. This is normal/standard IT practice bt may they want to try to resolve the issue 1st b4 using that as a very last option.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by Isberest: 2:59am On Apr 08, 2022
Bbt9ja pay me my money before go
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by jimcaddy(m): 4:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Baba it's not Bet9ja that has ruined many lives. It's people's addiction that ruined their lives. It's just like saying you drink too much Coke, you develop diabetes and die of diabetes. You now say they should shut down Coca-Cola company for ruining lives. Anything you don't do in moderation will ruin your life.
SILVERLINES:
wink
God bless these hackers, they should shout down the site entirely
Bet9ja don ruin so many lives

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 08, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

https://nairametrics.com/2022/04/07/bet9jas-website-allegedly-hacked-by-russian-blackcat-group/

...and they have access to the domain name and backend to post this...maybe I wasn't informed too, kontinu.

Their domain name expired again possibly and it has been bought by another sharp dude, obviously they re-purchased. Why the lies?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by tallerSSS: 5:15am On Apr 08, 2022
I love this news.. bet9ja have made 10thousand men and destroyed the destiny of 10million.. this is modernised human sacrifice.. for each successful man from bet9ja is the sacrifice of 100 bettors. I pray they never recover from this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by tallerSSS: 5:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Joskyjoe1987:
Dem don thief now again o,dey lie for russia head. Watin concern russia with bet9ja?
i swear.. their business has been shrinking this few months and it was obvious something like this will happen sooner than later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by skywalker240(m): 5:33am On Apr 08, 2022
Omo this news sweet me

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by kmaster007: 6:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Nairabet still on point
HeadNigga:
If you are addicted to bet9ja/gambling, this is your opportunity to stop now. If you don't stop now I don't think you ever will.

Gambling will waste you.
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by pasuma(m): 6:25am On Apr 08, 2022
It is sad to hear a company making that much in revenue does not have a backup server it'll switch to in a matter of minutes?¿ Crazy pipu everywhere..

KingOfAmebo:

https://nairametrics.com/2022/04/07/bet9jas-website-allegedly-hacked-by-russian-blackcat-group/

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by nedekid: 6:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Good! The company has ruined lives!
Respectfully speaking. People should take responsibility for their actions. That is certainly one thing Nigerians don't.
Bet9ja has not ruined me and millions of others because we are not greedy, or want to eat our cake and have it. Same applies to loan aps.
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by Temi2468: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Habit not spirit.

Habit controlled by a spirit.
The spirit controls the physical. And there's a specific spirit in charge of every action, sent to ruin one.

Rom. 7.15 - For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by phemmyfour: 6:45am On Apr 08, 2022
HeadNigga:
If you are addicted to bet9ja/gambling, this is your opportunity to stop now. If you don't stop now I don't think you ever will.

Gambling will waste you.
Betkings to the rescue grin
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by Risingblue008(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Those that r happy that the bet side has been hack and wishing to even hold it strong.
See bet9ja has one of the highest employment rate if u don't know.
Bet9ja remove men from street if u don't know
If bet9ja happens to shout down now
I can say that up to
2million citizen has lost their jobs.
Calcate the total banks and their workers in ur location and bet9ja.
U will found out that bet9ja has more workers than banks
See frankly speaking ehh,if no be bet9ja and yahoo,the rate of insecurity ehh would have been imaginable.
So to cut the story short.
BET9JA FOLLOW

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by shuttox: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Risingblue008:
Those that r happy that the bet side has been hack and wishing to even hold it strong.
See bet9ja has one of the highest employment rate if u don't know.
Bet9ja remove men from street if u don't know
If bet9ja happens to shout down now
I can say that up to
2million citizen has lost their jobs.
Calcate the total banks and their workers in ur location and bet9ja.
U will found out that bet9ja has more workers than banks
See frankly speaking ehh,if no be bet9ja and yahoo,the rate of insecurity ehh would have been imaginable.
So to cut the story short.
BET9JA FOLLOW
You just dey console yourself
Other betting platform/sites plenty
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by aekinscastle(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2022
To fund your Deriv/ Binary Account
"Forreal Exchange"
is always there for you, we are Fast and Reliable.
We also buy Skrill n Neteller funds 550/$
Contact us on 07036495941
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by UltimateCSH(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2022
THANK GOD OOOH.... BOYS GO SOON START TO DEY EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL, DRESS WELL BECAUSE NOW DEMAIL NO GO DEY CARRY THEIR SMALL CHANGE GO GIVE BABY AGAIN���

Like and share if you think this is goodnews

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by Bornbiafra: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Kylekent59:
Some of us don't know that Bet9ja created jobs for many people.

We are too quick to judge and curse in this country. That is not fair.

Many young girls and men work there.

I see no reason why an educated illiterate will speak without reasoning. They warned you to stake what you can afford to lose and not your salary.

Let us try to see things from a good angle for once.
most of the people who you think are working there are in serious debt ...some have not achieved anything since they started work cos of debt....

My dear bet9ja work no be work at all..if you know you know

The only

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by bigiyaro(m): 7:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Mykelslim:
Abeg make dem hack EFCC show us classified docs of our thievery politicians
Na only recruitment form you go see dia.
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by Sime900: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2022
bakar007:

Wetin Russia get to do with this again Haba hahahahahah
Was wondering the same o. I can't find anything that shows it was hacked by anyone, because normally they drop message on your site. Just saying though I might be wrong.
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by daxon001(m): 8:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Wow.
I think now is the time to try other alternatives...ILOT bet is one of them..great platform. wink
Re: Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds by StreetMedia: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Hackers... Redirect your hackathon to our Politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' / Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k / Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.