Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction (1085 Views)

Nigerian Widow Cries For Help Over The Abduction Of Her Minors By Deceased Famil / God Has Something To Say – Pt 1 / House Of Jacob In W-Africa;HOW GOD MADE ODUWA 2 RULE IT, BINI/BENIN INCLUSIVE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
First, I'm a man of little faith myself. If I'm compelled to read a story like the one I've been putting up on my last thread, believe me, I will say it's impossible to escape from resolute assailants over and over, that is, if I believe the story in the first instance..

But such blessed assurance kind of security is not by the grace of man or my smartness or whatever. it's the grace of God. My assailants are a very smart, huge, well funded and savvy people. But they were not God.

Be Careful Of The Kindness From Strangers

Let me tell you a story of what happened to me on Tuesday. Perhaps you will learn one or two things from it. It's now that it's all coming back to me from my mental recess.

As usual, there's always a car with the driver in it almost everytime I'm coming out of the gate of my house in the morning. Can I ask them why they are there?

On Tuesday, just two days ago, it's a woman in the Jeep opposite my house. I took a swipe look and move ahead. I touched one or two places and headed to iyana-Ipaja. I alighted like everyone else and was trying to make a call through to my brother.

I left the main road and went to the front of the yet to be opened locked up shops to make the call. A man appeared beside me from nowhere with a woman selling ofada rice,

He overheard everything I was saying to my brother over the phone. It's about my cash crunch. Then he said it's because of Buhari and once he's gone, things will be back to normal.

He ordered for food and asked the lady to serve me as well. I was reluctant, but I accepted the offer for a reason, I don't like it when a man wants to buy something from me as gift for another person and the person reject it.

The loser in this case is the salesperson. So I accepted the offer because I'm a salesman. I won't buy the rice myself. I won't also deny the poor girl the opportunity to sell, so I asked for just a wrap and one egg. The man asked the girl to give me bottled water too.

After the first few spoons, I came back to my senses. Just what if this man is one of my assailants? No, it can't be. The food became stale in my mouth. But I managed not to spoil the spirit of friendship that this stranger has extended to me. I also enjoyed his political oratory.

The shop owners came and we readjusted. Then I have to go. I asked him a simple question, Do you work in this park? His answer was no, he claimed to be a truck driver. He said he is offloading and went to buy a jack, no sign of Jack with him though

Although he looked the part, but where he was at that time is just contradictory to the claim he's just made. You can't be offloading around araromi and be buying jack at Alimosho and be there at iyana-Ipaja round about eating ofada rice from a hawker.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
That's not the catch. A call came through while we were eating. His response was "moti rii" I think it's possibly a prior alert from a client that he's referring to. I thanked him and continued on my journey.

I stayed almost an hour before I could get a bus of my choice for presentation. As I took a particular one, people began to take turn coming in. Then a familiar face came in that my spirit is not at ease with. There's nothing I can do about that.

We moved towards toll gate. Sometimes in the course of the journey, this man received a call. He only answered "motiri", meaning "I've seen it" in Yoruba. Well it means nothing to me for crying out loud.

This evening however, the point I made as to "what if this people were actually ahead of me at the bus stop?" just played into my imagination. The second set of people I met after this journey were traveling from to tollgate. It's from this I met some young men traveling.

The one that called back yesterday claimed he's misplaced the one he bought and would be replacing it next week and we can meet at the bus stop I joined the trip. So I asked him his name. He said Taiwo. A backup call came through thirty minutes after.

He's conscious of the ambient of my environment and that I didn't go out because a child is crying in the background. Why should a customer be whining about the background noise and make connections with it for my not going out?

According to him, he's been using garlic and ginger and wanted me to explain this my own product. This caller and the first one had earlier called at 30 minutes Intervals around 7am and 10am. I simply excused him.

He's the fellow on watch and wants to know my whereabouts. So they listen attentively to catch the background noise to determine if I'm in or out

Meanwhile, the very mystery of the day is the repeated response from the people I've had close contact with in a row on Tuesday. This completely validate what the man plotting my death has in store for me.

1. He now has his men following me around. Would God reveal that for hundreds of times before I take precautions with my life, friends?

2. They are putting the killer cultists in the area I frequents on red alert for me to walk into trap any day they will invite me over.

3. They have a solid plan on ground, my saving grace is just the almighty God. At this point, I must make few changes to my itinerary.

Running from these guys late last year definitely grounded my business, I couldn't go anywhere for fear of being followed, incurring debts and not working can be counterproductive, but God is full of mercy.

First, I needed to stay alive before fighting those involved in premeditated crime against my life.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by EmzyT: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Part of the intelligence that this man is gathering has completely filtered to his ears, like late Dagrin would say won fe mo bi mo se nrowo, won fe gba irawo mi lowo mi. He wants to deal with me in full capacity, but he will meet God

If my guess is right, the people who answered call's at different points in time and says exactly the same thing are not both answering to alert, they were confirming the fact that they have contacted the target.

I have seen it (him/her).

This is responding to a coordinator from a remote place. Well if you have been following my story, that coordinator was pretty part of the Iblis place saga, "se Segun wa mbe? Okay send 2 million."

That last call was for me a validation that I was being sold later on. It makes me believe that someone arranged my meeting with Ayo Aremu, and the person was the first caller who told me about the second caller.

I have nothing to do with the details of the meeting until an adversary of many years boasted he knows exactly where I am and can get me to rot in jail, thanks to the information I gave about myself while trying to sell myself.

The plot of sneaking up on me has been ongoing ever before I got wind of it, but God has been kind to shield me from harm or even the inkling on what's going on. Knowledge of such could paralyze normal activities.

That claim made by my adversary is very powerful.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Increase my faith the more, O' God.

Please, let me please You ever and always in my conducts.

Help me to walk perfect before You all the days of my life.

That I may fulfill Your purpose for my life.

Oluwa, Ema se semi ni eniyan lasan.

Amen.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
EmzyT:

Another empty keg of honey.

1 Like

Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Checking for facts and fiction

There are many ways to establish the story I narrated above technically and nudge out the truth. Am I truly being trailed or just an ordinary happenstances being portrayed as threats?

To find this out require technical analysis of the surrounding events before and after the encounter. First, for the man to be a "kind man" he must have nothing to do with the stories I've been sharing here.

Our encounter should be all new, isolated event altogether. The episode would have been just a mere chance, and my stories can be faulted as another of my being paranoid at every twists of event around me.

If that happens, causality is faulted.

But we can run a lie detector test on this encounter. The kind man must not be found to tell any lie as he has no idea what I'm going through, he was just there by chance.

How did you get here?

I'm a truck driver

I'm offloading my consignment

I went to buy jack

How could the driver of a truck be the one going to buy a jack, whatever happened to his motorboy? How could a truck get to it's final destination only to need jark while offloading?

In the evening of the same day, a woman called me and told me she bought my product in a mass transit bus, and she likes it and would want me to bring it to her place of work at Joju.

That's the bus I took in the morning.so it was used as part of the instrument of "persuasive bargaining" by a woman who claims to be a returning customer.

The ones who called me early in the morning the next day were responding to my discussion that the truck driver overheard.

I told the man at the receiving end I will be delivering the package early morning on Wednesday. It happened I didn't. That's why they called when they did and the hint of my itinerary plan vaguely slipped into the conversation.

All these blends together and points to a chronic case of coordinated stalking going on.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Now the food and the discussion is technical part of the game. It's a "delay tactics" to held me up and distract me a little longer for my would-be clumsy late comer co-traveler to take position.

I believe he came late, missed me and kept searching and later found me, join the trip, updated the watchman on Whatsapp and the coordinator called to confirm if he is in close contact.

Now thanks to the Hanover investment company again, it showed me the kind of people I'm up and against up close. They have several such platform, and people to deal with stubborn victims and flush them out.

This is just the process I'm privileged to go through. I was afraid initially thinking it's my battle, I even fought one of them and he almost kill me on the spot, not knowing the battle is not mine.

I'm just a bait God is using to trick, mock, ridicule and eventually catch them. Only these people can tell what hell they have been through in this particular hunt, it's frustrating when an assigned "prey" becomes an all seeing "eyes of Horus" to the "predator". cheesy

I'm not frivolous when I said they've hired cultists at this stage, it's part of what I saw happening around me on Tuesday, I was being pointed out to the fellow from a guy at the driver side in a Jeep pretending to want to buy bottle water where I was standing at Kola bus stop.

I caught the guarded drama. But yet, I needed a "repeat" to establish this as concern, and that "repeat" is offered in the fellow who slide to this thread above and dropped a click through bait. It's the same intuitive manipulation all over again.

You will at one point check the details of the person you attracted in time of trouble. It's like the guy is the "predetermined" help when I read his piece on romance thread and his picture on the DP. It's left for me to ask for help.

My "repeat" this time around is that the young man walking beside the Jeep is of this dress sense and age bracket and outlook. In a way, that Jeep just reminded me of the point I made earlier that a Jeep is directly opposite my house.

Exactly the same make and color. If so, I have the number of the persuasive woman calling me to come to her office at Joju. She's the woman tending to the Jeep on my way out on Tuesday.

God works in ways we can't see. He will make a way for us.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2022
On the day I suspected being monitored at the entrance to my house by the group, as the guy peeping me walked past with the girl, he was on call with the phone to his ears.

The moment he passed by to some distance I'd bought bread a day before, I equally walked towards the entry gate of my street. There's a metallic coloured Jeep there with two occupants.

The Jeep was packed facing the exit. My walking down towards the Jeep is informed by the fact that I'm suspicious it's connected to the ongoing drama. I stood around it and make calls and walked away.

Few distance to the Jeep is the security post of the estate, theres the security guy sitting by the gate. I mean, people on my street know about this story, so attack near home trace right here.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2022
If it's instant death that this people were plotting, they would have done it, but they want it in this order:

Abduction
Torture
Death
Organ harvest

That's it. The Mastermind is a pagan, (not that I mean pagans are murderers), anyone could be.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 2:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Every evil coven, monitoring my movements in the morning, trailing my path around town and keeping watch at the gate by night, your secrets shall be exposed and your plans shall fail in the mighty name of Jesus.

Every pretending customer, luring me out for the day so that the wicked ones could further their plans, God has exposed you and you shall end up in prison in Jesus mighty name.

Every evil gangup, fuming to use every power in your possession to make sure you bring me down by all means, you will self-destroy in the mighty name of Jesus.

Every team of evil doers, assigned to make sure I don't escape, this morning, the anger of God and all the elements of creation record a siege against your life in Jesus mighty name.

Every man and woman assign to call me, to follow me, to show up on my way, to use decoy and deception on me, to monitor my movements, and to trick me, heavens shall trouble you forever in Jesus mighty name.

Every man individual born of a woman, paid for my harm or for my family's hurt, this day mark the begining of incremental sorrow in your life in Jesus name name.

You fearless leader of the evil club, feeding fat on the tears and sorrows of the poor and justifying your actions with impunity, the rage of revenge shall consume your possession in the mighty name of Jesus.

You seekers of blood and hackers of destiny, the blood of the innocents being shed from time to time will cause you to run mad and naked and expose your evil enterprise to the world to see in the mighty name of Jesus.

You the self acclaimed "almighty", the Almighty God will dethrone and destroy you and all you place your trust in the mighty name of Jesus.

Today marks the beginning of the end of your underground butchery, the blood of the innocents is crying against you and pushing you to the end of your jungle business, the wailing of the bereaved will consume you in Jesus mighty name.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 3:04am On Apr 12, 2022
absoluteSuccess:
That's not the catch. A call came through while we were eating. His response was "moti rii" I think it's possibly a prior alert from a client that he's referring to. I thanked him and continued on my journey.

I stayed almost an hour before I could get a bus of my choice for presentation. As I took a particular one, people began to take turn coming in. Then a familiar face came in that my spirit is not at ease with. There's nothing I can do about that.

We moved towards toll gate. Sometimes in the course of the journey, this man received a call. He only answered "motiri", meaning "I've seen it" in Yoruba. Well it means nothing to me for crying out loud.

This evening however, the point I made as to "what if this people were actually ahead of me at the bus stop?" just played into my imagination. The second set of people I met after this journey were traveling from to tollgate. It's from this I met some young men traveling.

The one that called back yesterday claimed he's misplaced the one he bought and would be replacing it next week and we can meet at the bus stop I joined the trip. So I asked him his name. He said Taiwo. A backup call came through thirty minutes after.

He's conscious of the ambient of my environment and that I didn't go out because a child is crying in the background. Why should a customer be whining about the background noise and make connections with it for my not going out?

According to him, he's been using garlic and ginger and wanted me to explain this my own product. This caller and the first one had earlier called at 30 minutes Intervals around 7am and 10am. I simply excused him.

He's the fellow on watch and wants to know my whereabouts. So they listen attentively to catch the background noise to determine if I'm in or out

Meanwhile, the very mystery of the day is the repeated response from the people I've had close contact with in a row on Tuesday. This completely validate what the man plotting my death has in store for me.

1. He now has his men following me around. Would God reveal that for hundreds of times before I take precautions with my life, friends?

2. They are putting the killer cultists in the area I frequents on red alert for me to walk into trap any day they will invite me over.

3. They have a solid plan on ground, my saving grace is just the almighty God. At this point, I must make few changes to my itinerary.

Running from these guys late last year definitely grounded my business, I couldn't go anywhere for fear of being followed, incurring debts and not working can be counterproductive, but God is full of mercy.

First, I needed to stay alive before fighting those involved in premeditated crime against my life.

I used the bolded as a decoy to get the feedback from the past and validate my investigation and you played out just as planned.

I saw your emissaries and thanks for the sales though. You want to keep me in business so you can finish what you have started?

Good of you.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 3:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Every strongman and woman boasting in the underground to capture me for the killer, you will be captured instead and burnt alive.

Every commissioned agent paid to continually stay at the spot that I normally followed, the blood of the innocents shall expose and destroy you.

Every pretending customer that wants to lure me with a call and get my location, you will die in pain and abject poverty in Jesus mighty name.

Every strongman boasting to make life miserable for me because you have no fear of God, may you be exposed for your kills over the years in the mighty name of Jesus.

Every man who has ever stayed underground to send men in my trail, may God make me your nemesis to the fullest of your loading destruction in Jesus mighty name.

Every person consciously involved with the people hunting for my life, may you lose your life before you hatch your plans in Jesus mighty name.

Every evil man born of a woman, keeping watch for me to appear, you will loose your sight and sanity in the mighty name of Jesus.

Every listening ear, paid to hang around and move closer and hear from me anywhere I go, you will loose your senses and run mad at the end in the mighty name of Jesus.

Every evil correspondence with my name and my picture and the men who took it and the women who participated in them, may the thunder of heaven strike you down.

Shilly bar, you are the "Delilah" that was first paid to track me immediately after my post here, and you engaged as many as possible to do the job. You are not going to be free for long.

Tejumade, you are the mystery girl sent to lure me with token, you are not going to be free for long. Grandma f&g white mosque, kokumo, Ikorodu, you're not going to be free for long.

And as many of you that I have your contacts, as recent as the man pretending to be a woman and who later introduced my customers' contact to the killers' party, you are not invisible either. You've played out.

I got your stunt. You used the innocent woman to draw me out and kept parading your emissaries from the gate of the estate to the place I shuttle all day long. What did you gain?

You bunch of kidnappers, going about with Sienna and unable to do your business because God has cursed you with the plot you have for me, you have bitten more than you can shew.

You can touch me, barely all of you will go for it. I don't ever pray that you stop, you must continue to your destruction, God has not created whom he can't deal with.

Godless one, you're the next to be exposed, the anger of God is kindled against you, but don't worry, you don't believe God, so you can't get out of the way of what you cannot see.

You are accursed for plotting my harm day after day. You're accused for responding to the plotters of my harm, you are accused for taking up the the job against my life. Cursed be the group seeking my hurt.
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 6:25am On Apr 17, 2022
God is good, all the time.

One of the men engaged to deceive me to an hideout has just joined telegram. Here seeking soft targets.

Your baits are my assets.

Come to think of it, if this people have this kind of personalities, you can imagine the totality of their network itself.

Then the crimes they can commit in extension can only be imagined. You are surrounded, one of your messagers will lead us to you.

Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 6:02am On Apr 19, 2022
They have reacted to the pix above.

The bio is gone.

This people have a case to answer.

Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7088072/yahaya-hassan-musa-found-dead

Please be careful what you say on your phone whenever you are on a journey.

You don't know who is listening.

Be careful what you post and who you engage with online, you don't know who is what.

Be careful of reaching out to make friends with anyone that comes along as nice.

Take a lesson to mind from others' experience.

And to the wicked, "seedtime and harvest shall never cease."
Re: How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction by absoluteSuccess: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2022
I think calling out your emissaries is making you give up the fight?

You want to protect your critical assets.

Every of your moves is a blessing to me in disguise. You must not stop.

You will pay for all your crimes. The long arm of the law will catch up with you soon.

However creepier you get.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is International Day For Mother's Tongue;speak Your Mother's Tongue / Exodus: 5m Igbos Go Home / Ifa Consultation For The Month Of March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.