Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

With This Business Model You Don't Have To Look For Work After School - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / With This Business Model You Don't Have To Look For Work After School (279 Views)

How To Make Money In $ Using The Meta Force Business Model / A Business Model Where You Also Master Digital High Income Skill Sets. / A Nigerian Soldier Revealed The Business Model That Made Him His First Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With This Business Model You Don't Have To Look For Work After School by KOSIN19(m): 6:04am On Apr 08, 2022
Hello great people, my name is Joseph Kosin the founder of Affiliate Icon ( Affiliate Icon is a community where online entrepreneurs are trained on how to use their smartphone to earn online).

Some persons are asking how do I start making money on the internet? Enfact there are countless ways but there are legit onces.

Today I will be sharing 3 ways anybody can use to earn on the internet.

✓The first way is freelancing

This is where you provide skilled tasks to businesses and entrepreneurs.

That is all you are doing is helping our businesses and individuals with certain tasks like:

- Article writing
- social media posting
- audio/video transcribe
- translation
- graphic design
- web design etc

All you need is to acquire one of this skills because business owners buy these services like clockwork.

All you have to do is to go to one of the online market places where you can get these jobs.

The most popular one is known as Fiverr.com

✓The second way is information publishing

Information publishing is a business model where you publish and market information on a topic that people are looking to learn/master.

You can publish step by step guide/course on virtually any topic as long as people have an interest in it and are ready to pay for it.

The topics can be on money, relationship, business, travel, education, health, food, jobs, etc it's a really nice way to make money.

You can deliver the infory prody digitally or physically or in person.

✓And thirdly Affiliate marketing.

You might have heard this term before.
That is because Affiliate marketing is an induso valued at over $12 Billion according to google.

Affiliate marketing is an income model where you make money by selling some else's products for a commission.

Basically, you get a link that shows you brought the visitor and when they buy, you get a cut which can be anything from 5% to 90%.

It is a really effective way for complete newbies to make good money online. The main thing is to get sales for the product you are promoting and you get paid a commiy for it.

Want to learn more connect with me on the comment section.

Thanks.
Re: With This Business Model You Don't Have To Look For Work After School by KOSIN19(m): 6:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Connect with me on Whatsapp to learn more: 08160368680
Re: With This Business Model You Don't Have To Look For Work After School by KOSIN19(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Particular interest to me is Affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is gold.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships At Daemen University, Usa | Masters And Undergraduate | No Sat /act / Middleman (a New Lucrative Profession)find Honest And Reliable Partners / Sure Plug For Relocation And Other Nysc Related Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.