Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Spend Nothing Less Than N12.5 Million In One Night Out - Singer Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Spend Nothing Less Than N12.5 Million In One Night Out - Singer Davido (311 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos) / Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spend Nothing Less Than N12.5 Million In One Night Out - Singer Davido by Gistblog9ja(m): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Singer Davido Adeleke took to his social media handle to brag about the cost of taking one night out as he reveals the major reasons for spending such a huge amount.

The singer has taken to his page on Instagram to share photos of his night out with a British boxer, Lawrence Okolie.

According to the popular Afrobeat singer, I spend nothing less than N12.5 Million in one single night out, He reveals that the reasons for this cost is not to oppress anyone but to actually inspire others.

Sharing this post on his Instagram page, Davido wrote;

"A night out like this will cost me none less than $30,000 we do this to Inspire not oppress ! Gang ��‍♂️�����".

Read more
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2022/04/i-spend-nothing-less-than-n125-million.html

1 Share

Re: I Spend Nothing Less Than N12.5 Million In One Night Out - Singer Davido by RedMac: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2022
Abeg o, I wan to ask o... Are salaries earners part of people he's trying to inspire... grin grin

Cos it's only yahoo, ritualist that u can in all honesty inspire with this rubbish (bragging of urs)

Gistblog9ja:

According to the popular Afrobeat singer, I spend nothing less than N12.5 Million in one single night out, He reveals that the reasons for this cost is not to oppress anyone but to actually inspire others.

Sharing this post on his Instagram page, Davido wrote;

"A night out like this will cost me none less than $30,000 we do this to Inspire not oppress ! Gang ��‍♂️�����".

Re: I Spend Nothing Less Than N12.5 Million In One Night Out - Singer Davido by gasparpisciotta: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2022
That is his cup of zobo joor!!!!

Re: I Spend Nothing Less Than N12.5 Million In One Night Out - Singer Davido by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2022
I think celebrities lifestyle should be banned on social media.
Re: I Spend Nothing Less Than N12.5 Million In One Night Out - Singer Davido by drmuchin: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2022
CONTINUE!
WHEN E HIT U LIKE OJB JEZREEL DONT COME AND DO BAMBIALA?
Re: I Spend Nothing Less Than N12.5 Million In One Night Out - Singer Davido by imran90(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2022
RedMac:
Abeg o, I wan to ask o... Are salaries earners part of people he's trying to inspire... grin grin

Cos it's only yahoo, ritualist that u can in all honesty inspire with this rubbish (bragging of urs)

You dey mind the nonsense wey him speak. While some of us they hustle hard just to get 10k to feed our family for a month you dey spend 12mill for a night club to inspire.

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Truth Behind Osinachi Nwachukwu Death / Anyanmili-paragon D Flowkiller / See How Portable Fans In London Spray Him Thousands Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.