Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? (871 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Ebelelivinston: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Good morning great minds.I have a fiencee whom we have dated for four years now.I just graduated from one of the federal university because of Assu strike,we are yet to go for our NYSC.I grew up with my brother who owns a business that we run together.Ever since my brother married, things haven't been easy with me because of his wife's attitude, though the business is booming.My fiencee currently opened a business and rented an apartment for us to be leaving and doing the business together.Great minds,the advice I seek from you people is weather I should stay with my fiencee and do the business or I should go back to my brother's business?
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by EmzyT: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2022
What becomes of you in the cause of an eventual breakup, know where you invest your time and energy as whatever decision you take may affect your life positively or negatively. Is he your fiancée just by mouth or he has taken the bold step of meeting your parents or brother for your hand in marriage, and payment of dowry? if he hasn’t taken any bold step then please try to learn what will be beneficial to you in future and improve on yourself, be selfish with your decision. This my comment is based on the knowledge I gained from the redpill thread, I learn most from places I play most.

3 Likes

Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Zonefree(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
What becomes of you in the cause of an eventual breakup, know where you invest your time and energy as whatever decision you take may affect your life positively or negatively.

A new comer here will now think you have sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by shilenji(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Mmmmm
This is a tough one.

Though the future progress of your relationship can't be guaranteed,to avoid losing on both side, I'll advice you continue with both of the business. You can do your best to split attention to both your fiancee's business and your brother's business, should incase things turn negative.
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:

That’s because your amateur brain can’t discern and read through comments.Only short sighted ones are quick to judge people without knowing them.

4 Likes

Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Zonefree(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
That’s because your amateur brain can’t discern and read through comments.Only short sighted ones are quick to judge people without knowing them.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Beremx(f): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2022
You’re not yet married to your fiancée so living with her is not advisable. You can do business with her without living together. Also talk to your brother what plans he has for you during the strike period. Whatever the outcome will determine if you will join your fiancée and do business together
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by dawnomike(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
Good morning great minds.I have a fiencee whom we have dated for four years now.I just graduated from one of the federal university because of Assu strike,we are yet to go for our NYSC.I grew up with my brother who owns a business that we run together.Ever since my brother married, things haven't been easy with me because of his wife's attitude, though the business is booming.My fiencee currently opened a business and rented an apartment for us to be leaving and doing the business together.Great minds,the advice I seek from you people is weather I should stay with my fiencee and do the business or I should go back to my brother's business?
Go back to any of the business that you are a legal stakeholder in... If not, you mught lose on both sides

1 Like

Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
I grew up with my brother who owns a business that we run together.Ever since my brother married, things haven't been easy with me because of his wife's attitude, though the business is booming.My fiencee currently opened a business and rented an apartment for us to be leaving and doing the business together.Great minds,the advice I seek from you people is weather I should stay with my fiencee and do the business or I should go back to my brother's business?
What position do you occupy in either case? Are you a business partner, or merely an employee in either of the businesses you mentioned? undecided
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Ulunne777(f): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
What does your bro have to say ?
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Mindlog: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ebelelivinston:

Another tales by moonlight, you guys never get tired of your fake stories.

Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ebelelivinston:

i dont know how you think if business with your brother is running ok why not have your own place?

Living with your girlfriend is ok but you said she is renting for US what is that relationship fails she will kick you out

Have your own place be in control of were you live
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by wunmi590(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:

E be like say nah you go mary this iyaebe las las cheesy

Unah two for different thread nah Tom and Jerry grin
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
wunmi590:

E be like say nah you go mary this iyaebe las las cheesy

Unah two for different thread nah Tom and Jerry grin
Can never look at this Ojuelegba Will Smith side, mtcheww
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by wunmi590(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Can never look at this Ojuelegba Will Smith side, mtcheww

cheesy

But truth be told, the guy might be fun outside nairaland, he might just be doing this just to catch cruise online and to while away Nigeria stress.
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
wunmi590:

cheesy

But truth be told, the guy might be fun outside nairaland, he might just be doing this just to catch cruise online and to while away Nigeria stress.
He should go learn how not to exchange insults with ladies, it’s unmasculine
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by frozen70(f): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ebelelivinston:

I think because of your brother's wife attitude, you can stay with your fiancee and both of you can grow the business together and plan marriage

While you are staying with him, pregnancy may occur mke sure you don't remove it, it could help facilitate your marriage
Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by wunmi590(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Lol, he won't do that again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Zonefree(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you a lady

1 Like

Re: I Should Stay With My Fiencee Or Go Back To My Brother's Business? by Vision101(m): 2:20am On Apr 10, 2022
You are surrendering your life, respect, time, privacy and future totally to a daughter of Eve that can change her mind at any time and remind you of how she is your God.

Son of Adam think... think brother

(1) (Reply)

Asian Family Mourn's For Their Newly Born Elephant That Died Last Night [photo] / Relocation Sales/everything Must Go / Used 24×48" Mirror For Sale In Akobo Ibadan For 12500 each (negotiatble)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.