Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Is Paxforex A Scam? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Paxforex A Scam? (3928 Views)

Report A Scam! / Sexkillz Is A Scam / Beware: Web4africa.com Is A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Paxforex A Scam? by GB102(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2011
my fellow forex trader , i will like to konw if any of you have used pax fx and fig fx, i dont know if the are scam, can anyone help me, i have serched through forex army and other sites lije that but i still dont have full trust in any. help
Re: Is Paxforex A Scam? by jsllck: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
I can assure you Paxforex is not a Scam ,  I deposited a small amount of money to Paxforex with Paypal ,  the money was deposited to my trading account in less than one hour,  but I did not stop there I turned around and about one hour later I withdrew a portion of the money I had just deposited and it was back in my Paypal account just as fast. I personally have never had my money deposited and withdrawn as fast as this with any other broker. I will keep you and everyone here informed further as I progress with Paxforex but from what I have seen so far for my money they are great.

Re: Is Paxforex A Scam? by UpDated1: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2011
hmm

(1)

Over 90% Of Nairalanders Will Fail This Simple Maths / Lady Locked Her Fiancee Private Part With A Key Locker Photo: / picture - Dead Baby Found Near A Refuse Dump In Gowon Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.