Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pls, What Can I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls, What Can I Do? (1282 Views)

Pls What Are The Causes Of Insomnia / Pls What Is The Solution :I Talk While Am Alone !! / Pls What Is Incest, Is There Any Remedy For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, What Can I Do? by truthhurts2: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pls I don't know what is wrong, and, maybe it's normal, since my wife got pregnant which is like 2 months now, sex is of no interest to me anymore. NOTE: I'm not into any extra marital affairs or crushing on any lady or having feelings for anyone else or of anything related to it. I so much love my wife but that zeal for sex has decreased drastically. Pls what can I do?
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Testosterone levels are diminishing...
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by BestAt100: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Lindajames1010: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
truthhurts2:
Pls I don't know what is wrong, and, maybe it's normal, since my wife got pregnant which is like 2 months now, sex is of no interest to me anymore. NOTE: I'm not into any extra marital affairs or crushing on any lady or having feelings for anyone else or of anything related to it. I so much love my wife but that zeal for sex has decreased drastically. Pls what can I do?
Go see your doctor to rule out any medical problems. undecided

I, however, suspect the problem may instead be psychological and not physical. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by ettacool(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ok, continue until..... grin
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by DeMagneto: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Close ur eyes, take some highness nd imagine ur wife as ur female celebrity crush

U go Bleep her lik never befor

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
That's to tell u the saying that goes like this "naija women only offer sex nothing more" bcs if your wife offers something aside sex, u won't be here saying this

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Oluromantic: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's nothing. Just a result of the absence of variety. If your wife is sensitive to this, she'll spice you up on bed again. If she's not, she'll just lie down and face expecting you to climb the usual way
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by frozen70(f): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
truthhurts2:

I think there is nothing wrong with you

So far you do get errection but no sex urge, just relax it will come up

At times it's like that especially once you gets above 30yrs, it gets dropping due to stress and state of mind

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by ibechris(m): 7:37am On Apr 09, 2022
Kai...u need to follow your wife and attend antenatal.

When my wife had her last pregnancy,we were having sex almost everyday...I was even surprised where the strengths came from as it was one of the best pregnancies she ever had.

The baby was the healthiest that even nurses were asking us what she ate during the pregnancy.

Stopping thinking and start admiring the pregnancy then your urge would be reawaken.

Increase your appetite for sex and pour everything inside like never before.

Good luck to u.

3 Likes

Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by truthhurts2: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
That's to tell u the saying that goes like this "naija women only offer sex nothing more" bcs if your wife offers something aside sex, u won't be here saying this
Smile...

She offers a lot more than sex to the extent that I count myself lucky to have her.

6 Likes

Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by truthhurts2: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
frozen70:

I think there is nothing wrong with you

So far you do get errection but no sex urge, just relax it will come up

At times it's like that especially once you gets above 30yrs, it gets dropping due to stress and state of mind
Of course, I do get erection. I pray it change soon...
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by truthhurts2: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
ibechris:

When my wife had her last pregnancy,we were having sex almost everyday...I was even surprised where the strengths came from as it was one of the best pregnancies she ever had.

The baby was the healthiest that even nurses were asking us what she ate during the pregnancy.

Stopping thinking and start admiring the pregnancy then your urge would be reawaken.

She's yet to start her antenatal, and even my work doesn't allow that, I mean, I hardly have time to spare, always fixed up

Good luck to u.
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by truthhurts2: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
ibechris:

Good luck to u.

She's yet to start her antenatal, and even my work doesn't allow that, I mean, I hardly have time to spare, always fixed up
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
truthhurts2:

@ the bolded perhaps explains it all perhaps. Too much stress isn't good atall.

Maybe go on a brief holiday with madam and see if everything falls back to normal?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/loss-of-libido/
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by yuping(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
truthhurts2:
undecided try to listen to her, just in case, women mind work differently, she might not be complaining but might use it against you afterwards.
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Mindlog: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

With your continuous wobbling around threads, what have you got to offer humanity? Why do you think your unresolved fixations should be a model for others to live their lives?

3 Likes

Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by frozen70(f): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
truthhurts2:

Of course, I do get erection. I pray it change soon...

It will if you program your mind towards sex and fantasizss on it
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by truthhurts2: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
yuping:
undecided try to listen to her, just in case, women mind work differently, she might not be complaining but might user against you afterwards.

Of course, she's complaining, I'm just using the early stage of the preg as an excuse but mind you, the early stage will soon gone and I will be left with nothing
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by truthhurts2: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
frozen70:

It will if you program your mind towards sex and fantasizss on it

I'm thinking of maybe going on a short vacation with her and a little shopping, even though not in my budget at all, maybe that would revive it(me)
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by yuping(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
truthhurts2:

Of course, she's complaining, I'm just using the early stage of the preg as an excuse but mind you, the early stage will soon gone and I will be left with nothing
lipsrsealed oga try get help, make madam proud na beg I beg.
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Mariangeles(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Hate has beclouded your sense of reasoning, so much so that you never make sense.

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Foodqueen(f): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmmm.....

Very soon you wouldn't find her attractive anymore.

It's men like u that will start body shaming her after delivery.
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hate has beclouded your sense of reasoning, so much so that you never make sense.
Hmmmmmm, who let d dogs out?
En cum bi like say u never see your period right!?
Did I say anything contrary to d reality on ground?
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by socialmediaman: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
@truthhurts2

What’s causing that decline in your interest? It’s like saying you don’t want to go to work anymore. There’s a reason for it, like maybe your boss or coworkers are toxic, you’re feeling like a fraud for hyping your skills and not measuring up etc.

What’s causing your interest decline?
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Blue86(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Guy.
Enjoy the break.
It will come back.

Sometimes sex needs a break.
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by truthhurts2: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Foodqueen:
Hmmmm.....

Very soon you wouldn't find her attractive anymore.

It's men like u that will start body shaming her after delivery.
I don't even know what to say to you, and is not that I don't know what to say I just don't want to be offensive... but I will rather keep quiet
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
truthhurts2:
I'm thinking of maybe going on a short vacation with her and a little shopping, even though not in my budget at all, maybe that would revive it(me)
Or you could do some serious self examination to figure out where exactly the problem lies. undecided

* Fear of pregnancy?
* fears surrounding the health of the fetus?
* Fear of fatherhood?
* Fear you might not be able to carry the weight?

What is it? You need to identify what it is that is behind it and tackle it now, not later. ..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fatherly.com/love-money/men-not-sexually-attracted-pregnant-wife/amp/
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by truthhurts2: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
socialmediaman:
@truthhurts2

What’s causing that decline in your interest? It’s like saying you don’t want to go to work anymore. There’s a reason for it, like maybe your boss or coworkers are toxic, you’re feeling like a fraud for hyping your skills and not measuring up etc.

What’s causing your interest decline?
If I knew Sir I won't be here... I tried to think of the cause but I can't pinpoint anything
Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
truthhurts2:

I don't even know what to say to you, and is not that I don't know what to say I just don't want to be offensive... but I will rather keep quiet
What she said is not far from the truth. Most men who body shame their wives do so because of their own insecurities. They hide their own deep shame/fear/anxiety and turn to bully others including their wives instead. undecided

So the sooner you deal with whatever it is that your mind, and now body are now warning you of, the sooner you tackle that stressor, the better for you and your marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Can I Do? by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
truthhurts2:

If I knew Sir I won't be here... I tried to think of the cause but I can't pinpoint anything
Keep deep-diving into your mind, resolving any thing that you can imagine as a possible reason, until your body starts to work again. undecided

Or go see a mental health counselor or psychologist for help with it. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Woman Buys A Property In The Name Of Her Husband, It Does Not Belong To Him / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates / Hatred From Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.