Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Men Insult Me Because Of My Big B00bs – Uju Mandy Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Insult Me Because Of My Big B00bs – Uju Mandy Laments (741 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Insult Me Because Of My Big B00bs – Uju Mandy Laments by chiomarita: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
For Nollywood actress Uju Mandy it has not been easy coping with her plus-sized boobs.

In an encounter with www.pearlsnews.com , the Anambra state-born single mother lamented her pains.

"As a lady with plus-sized boobs, I face lots of challenges especially insults from people. I mean plenty of insults from both men and women. Some even body -shame me because of my big boobs. While some will say that my sense is on my breast. All sorts of unkind words but I don't really care. Recently, someone insulted me again, saying that I don’t have sense and I reason with my big breasts."

Mandy who said she is very much single and not ready for marriage further revealed reasons she is not willing to settle down anytime soon...but can be a second wife...read more at https://pearlsnews.com/men-insult-me-because-of-my-big-b00bs-uju-mandy-laments/

Re: Men Insult Me Because Of My Big B00bs – Uju Mandy Laments by RedMac: 12:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Make she come make I suck reasonable portion comot...

2 Likes

Re: Men Insult Me Because Of My Big B00bs – Uju Mandy Laments by Totilopussylick(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2022
RedMac:
Make she come make I suck reasonable portion comot...
Her boobs very succulent like a big bag of candy kiss tongue sad cheesy.
Re: Men Insult Me Because Of My Big B00bs – Uju Mandy Laments by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
no wonder some men insult her, look at the way she dresses.... in a country like Nigeria, walking down the street dressed like that would have people call you for what you look like..... A CHEAP OLOSHO!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Begins Big Preparations To Bury Her Late Father Today (video) / Transformation Pictures Of A Baby Who Was Rescued After She Was Abandoned / Kizz Daniel Returns To Smoking Three Months After Quitting Publicly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.