Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS (3463 Views)

New Dead Body Lands Mortuary Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Lagos PHOTOS / Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation / Aiye And Vikings Cults Clash In Anambra.10 Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2022
Quick update:
2 people went down yesterday night in the Cult war Between BlackAxe and Eiye in Lagos.

Areas affected includes merit, alakuko, ajegunle, Kola, Odokpako, moshalashi, amje, Abucon and jokeayo
Don't go and be walking anyhow in these areas if you belong to either of the above mentioned groups, and don't walk with the members of the above mentioned groups if you don't belong to their confraternity
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2022
Another quick update:
Cult war Between and Vikings in Ogwashi uku. Some one went down yesterday.

Stay Safe out there

Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2022
Information reaching me now that both confraternities that have clash in Ogwashi uku have invited members from other cities.They are saying this night is not going to be funny.

You guys need to leave that town now if you can, but if you can't leave the town, I'll advise you to stay indoors.

Nigeria youths are dying on a weekly basis and we are not in a civil war. The leaders of these groups should call their people in order. Killing your brother have nothing to do with humanitarian service.

Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by Yilma: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by MrCover: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by lordchiz(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Pls more livescores! Dem no dey hear word
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by epondudu: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2022
I want to see pics of dead chickens op..
Say no to cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by Danibonk(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2022
Where is the open skull and blood everywhere. This is not an update oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by illicit(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2022
Pics or I don't believe it
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by Realmi: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Black lives does not matter anymore grin
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by MrBachelor: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
I was expecting pictures of dead cultists.
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by TotoGame(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
MrBachelor:
I was expecting pictures of dead cultists.

You might end up dieing before some of them!

1 Like

Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by oilmane(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=Cultistupdate post=111782934][/quote]

Headline says and Vikings but the body says and Eiye, which one correct @op?
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by MrBachelor: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
TotoGame:

You might end up dieing before some of them!

Probably. However, due to the path they have chosen they have a higher chance of getting killed than me.

Put differently, if you (a cultist) and I (a non-cultist) are in the same place and at the same time, there's is a higher chance of you getting killed and me leaving there alive, all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by Neddstark: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oga, we go start dey report you for misinformation. Screenshot na photo?
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by TotoGame(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
MrBachelor:

Probably. However, due to the path they have chosen they have a higher chance of getting killed than me.

Put differently, if you (a cultist) and I (a non-cultist) are in the same place and at the same time, there's is a higher chance of you getting killed and me leaving there alive, all things being equal.

Gnut isn't a respecter of any being Oga! So don't wish any niggar death cus Ju like you dey collect on a normal

Mistakend identity dey game !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by Makaveli217(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Op this your post is not complete o, where are the graphics.
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by luwiizy(m): 12:32am On Apr 10, 2022
TotoGame:

Gnut isn't a respecter of any being Oga! So don't wish any niggar death cus Ju like you dey collect on a normal

LoL at least na mistake

No be the one wey Dem identify cut like
Cow with total disrespect.

Say no cultism...na shortut to early grave.

Money=0
Investment=0
Security=0

Watin come be the purpose?

Cultist for me look like small pikin wey use water wash belle call am baff..
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by falcon01: 4:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Where the bodies?
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Let them kill themselves, stop showing us news about animals.
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by MrBachelor: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
TotoGame:

I'm a proud "ju" really cool.

I wish no man death, not even to cultists such as you. I don't have to. The moment you joined you have wished death upon yourself. And it is only a matter of time before your pictures are posted here. I can't say I will be grief striken if that happens.
Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by TotoGame(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
MrBachelor:

I'm a proud "ju" really cool.

I wish no man death, not even to cultists such as you. I don't have to. The moment you joined you have wished death upon yourself. And it is only a matter of time before your pictures are posted here. I can't say I will be grief striken if that happens.

It's your graphic pictures that will be posted soon you bastard!

I drink the blood of puppies like you for breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS by MrBachelor: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2022
TotoGame:

It's your graphic pictures that will be posted soon you bastard!

I drink the blood of puppies like you for breakfast

cheesy

Now I am scared.

Why the insult though? I thought we were having a gentleman discussion.

Anyway, one can't expect any decorum from a cultist.

(1) (Reply)

How The Chinese Enslave Nigerians In Nigeria / BREAKING: Ebubeagu Leader, Ogwu Begs For Life As He's Shot Dead (video) / Young Girl Gone Mad - This Morning In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.