Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Is Hottestdatas.herokuapp.com Legit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Hottestdatas.herokuapp.com Legit (4730 Views)

Is Web.jiont2.com Legit Or Scam? Find Out / Stakexchain.com Legit Or Scam / Nairapanel.com (legit Or Not) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hottestdatas.herokuapp.com Legit by SaintUlot: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2022
Is this site legit? Who has bought data there before and who has participated in their affiliate program before and get paid.

I search everywhere online to get information about them but nothing concrete came out and the site looks somehow.
Re: Is Hottestdatas.herokuapp.com Legit by SaintUlot: 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
No response to this

1 Like

Re: Is Hottestdatas.herokuapp.com Legit by Angbakpa(m): 7:27am On Jun 09, 2022
Me sef dey look for info.
Re: Is Hottestdatas.herokuapp.com Legit by Benedict2812(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
I'm still looking for information too.
But, however, I don't trust them, because they don't have facebook page.
Re: Is Hottestdatas.herokuapp.com Legit by Johndaniels(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
For you to buy data you must REFER 15 PEOPLE..

[7/1, 9:50 AM] John D Beloved: Christian Emmanuel
UBA
[7/1, 9:51 AM] So Called Hot Data: ₦200 - 1GB
7 days

₦500 - 5GB+12GB bonus
30 days

₦1,000 - 15GB+12GB bonus
90 days.
[7/1, 9:53 AM] So Called Hot Data: Send debit alert screenshots
[7/1, 9:54 AM] So Called Hot Data: Your data will be initialized to the number you provided and SMS will be sent to you...

This process will take up to 2 minutes
[7/1, 10:13 AM] So Called Hot Data: Sorry about that, your data should be credited by now.

If I may ask, how much do you have in your referral reward
[7/1, 10:16 AM] So Called Hot Data: Oh,
You did not read the Term of Services?

We sell data at a ridiculously low cost and it's written in our Terms Of Service that one need to invite at least 15 people (Get N5,250 reward) before using the data service...

If you have purchased data with us without following this terms, your purchase will remain pending and your data will be sent immediately when you have completed the 15 invitation

Inviting people can be beneficial because you get rewarded with N350 for each person you invite and you can withdraw the rewards to your bank account.

READ OUR FULL TERMS OF SERVICES HERE

https://hotdata.herokuapp.com/term

Click here to see how to inviting friends.

https://hotdata.herokuapp.com/referral

MY MONEY IS PENDING BECAUSE I GAVE NOT GOTTEN 15 PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Is Hottestdatas.herokuapp.com Legit by Johndaniels(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Above are the details of what happened.

I searched on who.is to know the owner no way just one guy like that. Don't fall for there antics
Re: Is Hottestdatas.herokuapp.com Legit by Pricelesssheun: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hotdata is a big scam, i met up with all their terms and conditions and still did not get the data, my referral reward, refund of the deposit i made, in fact they never replied me again, i think it is used to hack into people's phone to gather their data
check the screenshots for prove

(1) (Reply)

O-give Has Is A Fraud O / How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? / Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.