Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Farming Got Hacked... Bring Your Farming Dreams To Reality With Help. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Got Hacked... Bring Your Farming Dreams To Reality With Help. (287 Views)

Farming Experiences: How To Make Regular Income With Your Farming Experiences! / Start Your Farming Without You Buy Any Land / Get A Website For Your Farming Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farming Got Hacked... Bring Your Farming Dreams To Reality With Help. by Tomafeez(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yes!
Many people still desire venturing into agriculture but they are clueless.
After 11years in the industry as an agronomist, now I can lead you on how to get a land(rented- annually), equipments for tractorisation, inputs , labor,agronomist support , budgeting and link to the market.
So you need help too?
Let's start with maize, soyabeans, cassava and yam as strength entities.

Mind you,
# you must be ready to travel to TEDE
( SAKI AREA),ATISBO LOCAL GOV. , OYO STATE, NIGERIA. Farming is physical
# It's your farm but you've got help
# Hei! Farming is an investment. You must be ready to plant some coins to harvest some notes.

I wish you luck.

My name is Afeez
+2348105476940 WhatsApp
adebisiafeezadetominiyi@gmail.com
Re: Farming Got Hacked... Bring Your Farming Dreams To Reality With Help. by Alakoyequdus20: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Intrested i am from saki
Re: Farming Got Hacked... Bring Your Farming Dreams To Reality With Help. by Tomafeez(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
You have my WhatsApp contact. Let's have a chat
Re: Farming Got Hacked... Bring Your Farming Dreams To Reality With Help. by funkyj99(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2022
How can I obtain start up capital for casava and maize farm on a 50 acres plot of land...any ideas please share
Re: Farming Got Hacked... Bring Your Farming Dreams To Reality With Help. by Tomafeez(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
I'm not skilled in farm funding but look for Ayo Mogaji, known as African Farmer online. He's clued on this. That's what he does.

(1) (Reply)

N3m Money Hack: How To Make 50% Returns On Investment In Few Months / Filament Geotextile / Farm Fresh Okra, Tomatoes And Pepper Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.