Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,089 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Let's Talk About Car Security - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Talk About Car Security (524 Views)

How To Increase Car Battery Life : What No One Tells You About Car Battery Life / 5 Terrifying Facts About Car Pollution That Everyone Should Know / Secure Your Vehicles. Car Security Tracking System Via MTN Subscription #40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Car Security by Ogori8(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
After buying your dream car, the next thing you would want to do is to get it tracked. This way it will make it difficult for criminals to do away with it.

And that's why it's important you get a car tracker installation skill and do the installation yourself.

I recently stumbled into a 100% practical video course created by an EXPERT in the business of car tracker installation.

I recommend that you get it and learn the simple steps clearly outlined in the video and get your car secured by yourself instead of paying ridiculous amount to an expert.

Or

you are someone who's is in need of a skill that's is on high demand, you can get this 100% practical video course, get the skill and start offering it as a job and make cool money.

The sweet part is that you won't be running around looking for jobs. You will be taught on how you can position yourself as an expert to get jobs frequently.

More informations on the flyer below.

Re: Let's Talk About Car Security by haslaw(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
I am thinking of buying a steering or pedal lock as an extra layer of security. What do you think about that
Re: Let's Talk About Car Security by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 16, 2022
haslaw:
I am thinking of buying a steering or pedal lock as an extra layer of security. What do you think about that

That will be super stressful, IMO. Plus, many car thieves now only rip off car parts and leave the 'skeleton'; you always wake up or come back to your locked or jacked vehicle...only that it is pretty useless to you at that point in time.

Get comprehensive insurance for your vehicle and sleep with your two eyes closed.

You could always add a tracker for convenience. But no security beats comprehensive insurance cover.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why You May Never Enter The Latest Toyota Hiace / Distress / Ford, Lincoln And Mercury Vehicles. Everest And Ranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.