Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Hahahaha........sence Way Pass Sence........ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hahahaha........sence Way Pass Sence........ (414 Views)

Hahahaha........sence Way Pass Sence........ / Hahahaha My Stomach Ooo.. Lol / Hahahaha My Stomach Ooo.. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hahahaha........sence Way Pass Sence........ by Princecovenant(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
AM SORY.......WELCOME BACK CONTUNIE......

(still in tex) To deliver ur various assignment, pls remember to bring with u a Syrings and needle for drawing ur blood every 20minute.
NOTE(warning) Remember that you must not come a minute late or a minute eailer, Because the Lucyffa will be there him self to officiate the ceremoney, am Expecting you thanks.
But incase you are not ready to join, phase send me back the money otherwise you will die in the next 24hours.
Akwa ibom man waiting..........5 minute later he got an Sms text saying, sir pls send me another 2 Millon Naira for me am Insterested.
Wow the Akwa ibom fainted instantly, few minute later he Recieve another Sms Massage of 2 Millon Naira credited.
Out of fair the person return the 2 Millon Naira to him, the Akwa ibom man saw that his money has return back to him, he was happy again, he vow not to do such a mistake again in his life.........
QUESTION:if you where the person will you return back the money to him......pls say the truth......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tizzy(read And Laugh) / I Need Snake �� Pepe Soups / Lmao! Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.