Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Osinachi Nwachukwu Husband Arrested For Killing Her...frank Edward React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi Nwachukwu Husband Arrested For Killing Her...frank Edward React (904 Views)

Osinachi Nwachukwu Husband Arrested For Killing Her...frank Edward React / Osinachi Nwachukwu Husband Arrested For Killing Her...frank Edward React / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinachi Nwachukwu Husband Arrested For Killing Her...frank Edward React by Gistkona: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu Husband Arrested For Killing Her...frank Edward React by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
From what I read online,her husband beats her up always for what ever reasons I don't know...I also heard he was the reason why she was admitted before she passed on....I STAND TO BE CORRECTED THOUGH.
Re: Osinachi Nwachukwu Husband Arrested For Killing Her...frank Edward React by MrSensor(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
ReneeNuttall:
From what I read online,her husband beats her up always for what ever reasons I don't know...I also heard he was the reason why she was admitted before she passed on....I STAND TO BE CORRECTED THOUGH.
you hear this you hear that. Tell us what you know of.

(1) (Reply)

How Nollywood People Ended Ada Ameh And Her Daughter, Made Repeated Attempts On / Pastor Tobi sends his Choir off stage for Boring him with Choice of Worship Song / IVD Updates His Instagram Profile Picture To That Of His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.