Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding (1220 Views)

The Duties And Functions Of The Best Man At A Nigerian Wedding. / Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by FuckHomophobes: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Recently got a privilege to best my friend/mentor/boss on his wedding coming up next week.

This will be my first, and I want to get a detailed description of the role, especially in a Nigeria setting. Most of the info I got online are kind of foreign.

So guys, share your experience or idea.
Thanks.
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by Timagex(m): 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
FuckHomophobes:
Recently got a privilege to best my friend/mentor/boss on his wedding coming up next week.

This will be my first, and I want to get a detailed description of the role, especially in a Nigeria setting. Most of the info I got online are kind of foreign.

Thanks.

Interestingly, this is the topic of the current article I am working on. But, it will be ready later in the week... cool. Please, go through
the other threads on my profile. You might learn a thing or two.....cheers and happy married life to your boss... wink

1 Like

Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by FuckHomophobes: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Timagex:

Interestingly, this is the topic of the current article I am working on. But, it will be ready later in the week... cool. Please, go through
the other threads on my profile. You might learn a thing or two.....cheers and happy married life to your boss... wink

Omouexx, thanks boss. But later in the week. Hmmm.

The wedding is this Saturday 16th and I'm so clueless. Chai
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by RichieMichie: 10:40pm On May 12, 2022
Make sure to provide men to sleep with the groom
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by FuckHomophobes: 10:46pm On May 12, 2022
RichieMichie:
Make sure to provide men to sleep with the groom

Is this what you plan to do on our wedding day
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by RichieMichie: 10:49pm On May 12, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Is this what you plan to do on our wedding day

Yes dear. You know we're going to be a polyamorous couple, it's not a big deal
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by FuckHomophobes: 11:03pm On May 12, 2022
RichieMichie:

Yes dear. You know we're going to be a polyamorous couple, it's not a big deal

Come to think of it, it'll be a free Orgy session. I love that
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by RichieMichie: 4:51am On May 13, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Come to think of it, it'll be a free Orgy session. I love that

Orgy? At your end certainly. I am not ready to be literally killed by men
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by ebenezer880(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

Thanks.

Hi FH I sent you an email today 😭😭
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by FuckHomophobes: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2023
ebenezer880:

Hi FH I sent you an email today 😭😭

I replied already sir

2 Likes

Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by ifegen(m): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

I replied already sir

I see you

1 Like

Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by DyingFetus: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

Thanks.

Y you send me msg ??
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by FuckHomophobes: 4:20pm On Feb 20
newlife4 Please check your former email. I sent you something on WhatsApp
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by newlife4: 5:25pm On Feb 21
FuckHomophobes:
newlife4 Please check your former email. I sent you something on WhatsApp
, my whatsapp is inactive now till I repair my phone. I replied my mail
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by FuckHomophobes: 5:28pm On Feb 21
newlife4:
, my whatsapp is inactive now till I repair my phone. I replied my mail

How I reach you then boss. Are you on TG?
Re: Duties Of A Bestman In A Nigerian Wedding by newlife4: 5:30pm On Feb 21

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Can Plan Your Wedding 4 U / Exhibittion And Seminar Invitation / Ushering Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.