Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! (1511 Views)

Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Tiwa Savage Twerks On Humblesmith At Osinachi Concert [video] / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by HiztoryBox(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2022
OSINACHI's story isn't complete oo!

Yes ofcourse,isn't complete as we all are hearing at the demise of her life.

You see oftentimes,I don't usually believe any story from the face value. This is to because there are always 3 sides to every story: Your Side,My Side and the truth side. Anyone who listens one side and then passes judgement isn't fair.

Back to the topic of the day.

I don't support any Man beating a woman neither do I condone physical abuse or attack of any sort from any partner in relationships.

But wait a minute..

What if she is the first cause of the attack?
Women are the greatest gift of life(in my opinion). I cherish good women alot but some ladies are not just it. They can speak in tongues, look very innocent and Charming but get closer to them;their mouth is an open grave that will kill and bury you immediately.

Why did I say so?

You see emotional abuse is the biggest form of abuse in life; even stronger than physical battering of any sort. Not everyone is Strong enough to withstand such abuse without reactions.

Before any good and responsible man will raise his hand to beat a woman.Check it very well;the woman must have emotionally abused this man but insulting the hell out of him, cursing him out even nagging the shit out of his life.

Guess what happens?

The physical beatings become his own way of releasing those stored negative energies gotten from the emotional abuse from that same woman over a long period of time.
Please don't come here and me that "He is the man nah and he should know better by staying away; when the woman start nagging or abusing him emotionally"

You see eeh..

"Women that abuse their men emotionally are more in number than Men that beat their women physically" Quote me anywhere.

Physical battering of any woman doesn't start over night rather it's a build up of events, toxic emotions, nagging,under appreciation from the woman to her man even unnecessary comparison of her man with others.

I have seen these things unfold and metamorphosed Into this gigantic monster of physical battering over my small years of existence on earth.

It's a circle of doom.

My last word.

Ladies know how to talk to your man.He is not that monster that is beating you every day rather you could be the one that has built that monster in him by abusing him emotionally then when he roar with his physical energy ; you become the next dead victim.

OSINACHI's story isn't complete until we hear the other side of the story from her husband and she is another pointer of what has been killing many of us in our society today.

Rest in peace,my dear sister

#GsonEbuka

Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by bigtt76(f): 9:34am On Apr 10, 2022
ok
Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by NoFucksToGive: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2022
What is your point comrade ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by superCleanworks(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2022
you are trying to DRIVE your point, but you are just wasting fuel. No point.

9 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by habsydiamond(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Beating her to the point of death is unacceptable. What can she say to deserve that kind of beating.. Even wrestlers and boxers can fight to that point. A man that raises his hand to slap or beat his wife is no man enough. If he wants to fight let him go and meet Joshua Anthony or better still Mayweather.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by DitariDisciple2: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2022
HiztoryBox:
OSINACHI's story isn't complete oo!

Yes ofcourse,isn't complete as we all are hearing at the demise of her life.

You see oftentimes,I don't usually believe any story from the face value. This is to because there are always 3 sides to every story: Your Side,My Side and the truth side. Anyone who listens one side and then passes judgement isn't fair.

Back to the topic of the day.

I don't support any Man beating a woman neither do I condone physical abuse or attack of any sort from any partner in relationships.

But wait a minute..

What if she is the first cause of the attack?
Women are the greatest gift of life(in my opinion). I cherish good women alot but some ladies are not just it. They can speak in tongues, look very innocent and Charming but get closer to them;their mouth is an open grave that will kill and bury you immediately.

Why did I say so?

You see emotional abuse is the biggest form of abuse in life; even stronger than physical battering of any sort. Not everyone is Strong enough to withstand such abuse without reactions.

Before any good and responsible man will raise his hand to beat a woman.Check it very well;the woman must have emotionally abused this man but insulting the hell out of him, cursing him out even nagging the shit out of his life.

Guess what happens?

The physical beatings become his own way of releasing those stored negative energies gotten from the emotional abuse from that same woman over a long period of time.
Please don't come here and me that "He is the man nah and he should know better by staying away; when the woman start nagging or abusing him emotionally"

You see eeh..

"Women that abuse their men emotionally are more in number than Men that beat their women physically" Quote me anywhere.

Physical battering of any woman doesn't start over night rather it's a build up of events, toxic emotions, nagging,under appreciation from the woman to her man even unnecessary comparison of her man with others.

I have seen these things unfold and metamorphosed Into this gigantic monster of physical battering over my small years of existence on earth.

It's a circle of doom.

My last word.

Ladies know how to talk to your man.He is not that monster that is beating you every day rather you could be the one that has built that monster in him by abusing him emotionally then when he roar with his physical energy ; you become the next dead victim.

OSINACHI's story isn't complete until we hear the other side of the story from her husband and she is another pointer of what has been killing many of us in our society today.

Rest in peace,my dear sister

#GsonEbuka

In as much as I don't believe in raising hand on a woman, I fully agree with you because at times words that come out of my girlfriend's mouth is killing.
It is more preferrable to beat me up than the words she speaks without control at times.

Same with some words my mum tell my father when they were together.
Tongue too strong abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by HiztoryBox(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

In as much as I don't believe in raising hand on a woman, I fully agree with you because at times words that come out of my girlfriend's mouth is killing.
It is more preferrable to beat me up than the words she speaks without control at times.

Tongue too strong abeg.

You see alot of people won't understand what you just said cos they weren't in such situation lest they won't understand at all.

But no same man will beat up a loving and understand woman
Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by Chidi2022: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Tongue too strong abeg.
Then quit the relationship.....must you kill or get killed in the relationship if it so toxic? nawa oooo....

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by Chidi2022: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2022
HiztoryBox:

You see alot of people won't understand what you just said cos they weren't in such situation lest they won't understand at all.

But no same man will beat up a loving and understand woman
Now he will go jail for murder... Maybe his fellow inmates will understand why he killed his wife because she is not loving and understanding when he could have opt for a divorce or separation....
Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by mii4u(f): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
What is your point comrade ?
He is a wife beater and trying to justify domestic violence in low-key. With all the testimonies from pple and evidences, how many have u seen in favour of the man. I dislike pple that reasons like the OP, they will see white clearly and be calling it black with reasons that gives them away.

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by mii4u(f): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Tongue too strong abeg.
A man that will cease the money his wife made, and the woman will let go tells a lot about her person. Oga even if she abuses him, doesn't he deserve it for the emotional torture he was putting her tru. Just stay without money and understand how it feels, talkless of the money u sweated for and someone will just collect everything from u without a dime.
Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by DitariDisciple2: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2022
mii4u:

He is a wife beater and trying to justify domestic violence in low-key. With all the testimonies from pple and evidences, how many have u seen in favour of the man. I dislike pple that reasons like the OP, they will see white clearly and be calling it black with reasons that gives them away.
You don't understand the dangerous nature of the human tongue.
Especially the tongue of a woman.
Its very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by DitariDisciple2: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2022
mii4u:

A man that will cease the money his wife made, and the woman will let go tells a lot about her person. Oga even if she abuses him, doesn't he deserve it for the emotional torture he was putting her tru. Just stay without money and understand how it feels, talkless of the money u sweated for and someone will just collect everything from u without a dime.
We've heared from the sympathisers of the woman let's pray we hear from the man's sympathizers too.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by bcbones: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
@op you spoke well, it happens both ways but in the other case the woman mostly go for the kill since she can’t compare with the man physically… poison, acid, cut off the Dee etc
Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by Fatale: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Whether The Story Is Complete Or Not Op, She Is Gone.

As For Bad Mouthing. If You Can Not Endure It In Any Relationship, Nobody Is Stopping You From Walking Out For The Sake Of Your Own Sanity.

Flee From Any Kind Of Abuse. Do Not Kill Someone Daughter Or Son.

When You See The Red Flags Or It Is Becoming Too Much For You. Abeg Run Away.

Nobody Owns You Anything. Your Point Sef Get As E Be!
Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by robinsonnunto: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
complete am and let us rest......Rip to the dead
Re: Osinachi's Story Isn't Complete Oo! by Emmanuelcann: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
No matter how provocative a woman can be to her husband it can never justify wife battering! No one on earth would want to witness their father beating their mother like a goat!

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Mind Dating D'banj - Bolanle / The Many Men In Bukky Wright’s Life -changes Men Like Diapers! / How Singer Goldie Died On Valentine's Day...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.