Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,224 members, 7,842,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Osinachi’s Husband Tried To Defraud Me With Her Name After Her Death – US Based - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osinachi’s Husband Tried To Defraud Me With Her Name After Her Death – US Based (1519 Views)

Why We Shoot Nigerian IT Guru To Death – US Police / 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) / Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi’s Husband Tried To Defraud Me With Her Name After Her Death – US Based by SINCOWORLD(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Osinachi’s Husband Tried to Defraud Me With Her Name After Her Death – US Based Friend

Read full here: https://dailynewsreporters.com/osinachis-husband-tried-to-defraud-me-with-her-name-after-her-death-us-based-friend/
Re: Osinachi’s Husband Tried To Defraud Me With Her Name After Her Death – US Based by Massiveglory: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
And you want to defraud us with your link. If you cannot paste your report here, forgerrit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi’s Husband Tried To Defraud Me With Her Name After Her Death – US Based by Flamees(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Massiveglory:
And you want to defraud us with your link. If you cannot paste your report here, forgerrit.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi’s Husband Tried To Defraud Me With Her Name After Her Death – US Based by immortalmortal: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
SINCOWORLD:
Osinachi’s Husband Tried to Defraud Me With Her Name After Her Death – US Based Friend

Read full here: https://dailynewsreporters.com/osinachis-husband-tried-to-defraud-me-with-her-name-after-her-death-us-based-friend/

We no dey click the link. If no write the story for here, we go just read the headline move on

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) / HOUSE MAID CAUGHT TRYING TO TRAVEL WITH HER MADAMS 3k DOLLARS AND FOOD ITEMS / What Will Happen Now That AKPABIO Is The Senate President (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.