Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) (42393 Views)

Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by JamiuKabir: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
FAKE NEWS
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by donforeign: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
They will be set free at night.. them be family members...... Fake news
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Jointheir7(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
For those that think it's fake or "audio", I'm here to confirm it's true. The video is making rounds right now. Plus, I have relatives living in the area. And I live in live in Kaduna.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Theunbothered: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good, hope they won't be released later

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by lookingfly: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Lol

I passed this route yesterday to Kaduna and I also passed it back to Abuja today.

Truth be told,the force guys stationed on that road now are very upset and angry.Any nonsense suspicions movement they will just pick you up.No time for nonsense.

Yesterday I witnessed an arrest of a boxer J5 driver,the guy tried to run away from them .They chased after him and double crossed him and hmmmmmmmm the rest is history.
are you giving me liver to travel that route because i am supposed to travel ooo but i just melo....before they start demanding millions for person head ooo?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by victorv12(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
They should look for another car now! Na only one car our Army carry for the operation. Na wa for Nigeria Army sef!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by JooEeL(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Make no mistake, the so-called bandits have mistakenly begun to kill some Fulanis and mixed Hausas in the northern parts of Kaduna. Hence this reaction.

As long as they target only the christians and other ethnicities, you wouldn't see this arrest.

They will be released soon though. Forget the rough handling. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by lookingfly: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jointheir7:
For those that think it's fake or "audio", I'm here to confirm it's true. The video is making rounds right now. Plus, I have relatives living in the area. And I live in live in Kaduna.
they should have showed us dead bodies of the bandits and not this nonsense they're doing.....until they make these guys scapegoats, other will always think banditry is profitable. They will just release them like they did in zamfara state after the media stunts.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by OneCandleAway(f): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:

Work necessity .They have blown the rail line and this has forced almost everybody to use the road.For now I cant afford chartered flights cheesy cheesy

I cant abandon my work,it pays the bills .I dont know how to beg .

May God guide you as you go about.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by PaNnamdi: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Lol

I passed this route yesterday to Kaduna and I also passed it back to Abuja today.

Truth be told,the force guys stationed on that road now are very upset and angry.Any nonsense suspicions movement they will just pick you up.No time for nonsense.

Yesterday I witnessed an arrest of a boxer J5 driver,the guy tried to run away from them .They chased after him and double crossed him and hmmmmmmmm the rest is history.
Audio show of force grin grin

Nigerian army had become pants cheesy if u hope on them to save you,your own don finish.

Soldier wey dey arrest bandit wey dey armless

That one na soldier grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by hollywater: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
If na IPOB dem for don kill all of them. See how they are treating them with soft hands.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by jude33084(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by karzyharsky(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dem dey load dem like cement

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by zeyt: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
I wonder most narrative for similar incident the details were left sketchy.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by adebwalex(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Wetin be audio there

Dont mind the MUMU...
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Audio
When they won you called them audio but when bandits strikes you criticize them.
It's good to appreciate them. Imagine a country without security agencies at all. The mighty will consumed the weak.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Yankee101: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
They killed soldiers a few days ago

Their own don finish

They can do the job, make buhari just leave
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by PaNnamdi: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jointheir7:
Rest
Those guys been arrested might be hausas,or southern Kaduna natives.

Dem nor born compromised naija army well to go after the almight Fulani bandits.

The bandits are been armed by men on top including one lege lege fellow like that in Aso rock cool

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by MadeINchenzen2: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
obyrich:
So you still ply the notorious Abuja-Kaduna route? You get mind o.
he's one of the bandit... updating u grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by JOemmy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Look at the way they are packing them like sandines. These fulani terrorists don't even get finish they are just too many.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
BotherMleeper:

First, you'd always ask for video.

Now, you're claiming audio.

Unpatriotic idiots like you are the type that end up as kidnappers, or their victims.
You people can't counter any comment without resorting to insult. You will chop ban now..
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Eriokanmi: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Until they arrest those who kidnapped the train passengers sęę, I'd never take them seriously. They're cowards
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by BBBricks: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Did they come from heaven?

Or are they ghosts and spirits?

Nonsense!
#ItIsWell!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by PastorFire: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hublot1:
If they're found with munition, waste them already
From the video, some have been neutralized already.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Eriokanmi: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tracka:
grin grin grin they are dropping them like bags of rice

The military also rescued A Woman And Her 4 Children Who Were Abducted By Boko Haram Terrorists 7 Years Ago.... see photos here>>>>> https://salemgists.com/a-woman-and-her-4-children-who-were-abducted-by-boko-haram-terrorists-7-years-ago-has-been-rescued-photos/
You're one of the belhevers of lies. Why didn't they go and set the abducted train passengers free where they are and arrest their abductors or is this so difficult to do in same Kaduna state?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by mekonglobal(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
I guess the president won't call for their release?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Lorrialla: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
! W︆︆elco︆︆me to the be︆︆st s︆︆ex da︆︆tin︆︆g s︆︆ite – – w︆︆w︆︆w︆︆.︆︆H︆︆o︆︆t︆︆24︆︆.︆︆p︆︆w
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Sammyli(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Na soldier da do everything... waiting Nigerian police force da do angry angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:

Work necessity .They have blown the rail line and this has forced almost everybody to use the road.For now I cant afford chartered flights cheesy cheesy

I cant abandon my work,it pays the bills .I dont know how to beg .
then stay one place
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
STORY!
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8jbCBNxzkw

Source: https://salemgists.com/troops-arrest-scores-of-kidnappers-in-kaduna-video/
STORY!! this night call go come from the bandits grand patron for Aso rock and they will all be released early tomorrow morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Woman Kidnapped With Her Car (photo) / Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.