Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Green Light Planet Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Green Light Planet Interview (1451 Views)

Available Job Openings At Green Light Planet / Current Vacancies At Greenlight Planet Entry Level / Greenlight Planet Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Light Planet Interview by benjamineyoh(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good day my nairaland family.

I got an interview invite from Green Light Planet for Store Executive ...

The interview was a virtual one, few minutes after the interview, I got a call from the company that I as successful and a mail for a final interview has been sent to me.

Please I want to find out if Green Light Planet (Sun King) is a nice place to work and how much they pay their Store Executives.
Re: Green Light Planet Interview by Teaveapoet(f): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
These are questions you should have asked at your first interview. Anyway, check up on them on their website before you go. All the best.
Re: Green Light Planet Interview by benjamineyoh(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
They were just bombarding me with questions and never gave me the chance to ask questions...
Information available online is that it's a nice place to work but there is no figure attached to their renumeration.

I am only trying to get real info from someone who has worked there or who knows someone working there or who has worked there.

Thank you.
Teaveapoet:
These are questions you should have asked at your first interview. Anyway, check up on them on their website before you go. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Green Light Planet Interview by Donangelo(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2022
Good afternoon Bro, please there is something I would wish to enquire from you. It is very important. Here is my WhatsApp number 08086440995
benjamineyoh:
Good day my nairaland family.

I got an interview invite from Green Light Planet for Store Executive ...

The interview was a virtual one, few minutes after the interview, I got a call from the company that I as successful and a mail for a final interview has been sent to me.

Please I want to find out if Green Light Planet (Sun King) is a nice place to work and how much they pay their Store Executives.
Re: Green Light Planet Interview by Iamscoded(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2022
GLP is a good place to work. They pay well and treat their employee well.

Enjoy your new role
Re: Green Light Planet Interview by victorybee: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hello
How was the second stage of the interview? Were you able to find out their salary structure? I need the information too. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Dd Sunlola Initiative Interview / NPC Job: Requirements, Procedures To Apply As Ad-hoc Staff For 2023 Census / Passport Office Cancel Some Passport Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.