Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

How To Get Rid Of Smell From Your Shoes Instantly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Smell From Your Shoes Instantly (399 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Smell From Your Shoes Instantly / Final Solution To That Rotten Fish Smell From Her Under / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Smell From Your Shoes Instantly by ekwe552: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
How to Remove Smell from Shoes
Don't just mask the odor of stale shoes—get rid of it completely!

Summer is all fun and games until someone's stinky sneakers stink up the whole home! It follows a typical pattern: hot temperatures cause sweaty feet, and wet feet leave moisture in shoes, which causes odors.

But don't give up on those stinky shoes just yet; I'm going to show you the greatest and most successful methods for removing odors from shoes today. You've come to the right site if you've been wondering how to eliminate odor from shoes quickly.
READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2022/04/how-to-get-rid-of-smell-from-your-shoes.html

Re: How To Get Rid Of Smell From Your Shoes Instantly by AlRoss0908: 4:58pm On May 08, 2022
I wonder if anyone has tried this method so far?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Smell From Your Shoes Instantly by dietercuti: 5:32pm On May 08, 2022
I can't stand it when one of my relatives has stinky socks when we are sitting at the dinner table. Of course, I have enough tact not to tell the person directly. But I probably won't eat with him the time his socks stink. I'll walk out from behind the table and tell everyone that I'm not hungry. And later, I might send that person a link to a site like https://odoranswers.com/ without much hinting, so they know how to get rid of bad smelling shoes or socks. This is the wisest way not to offend the person and help them deal with the problem. Please tell me how you tell people such unpleasant news. Maybe I'll use your tactics, too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Hair Loss Problem / Herbal Formular For Erectile Dysfunction / Scars And Stretch Mark Removal Cream For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.