Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,098 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ (2021 Views)

Can U Get A Job For Ur Wife & She Collect 2times Ur Salary / Girl 9 Stabbed Herself to death To Stop Being Married Out In Sokoto See Photo / (pix): My Romantic Wife!!..she's No1, See What She Wrote!.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by anointedf(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2011
Eleven days after, Mr. Kolade Arowolo, who was suspected to have killed his wife, Titilayo, a banker with Skye Bank, Marina Branch, Monday denied stabbing and killing the deceased.

He said contrary to public opinion, the deceased stabbed herself to death.

The suspect was said to have killed his 29-year-old wife in cold blood at their No. 8 Akindehinde Street, Isolo, a suburb of Lagos, on Saturday, June 24.

According to him, he had been having serious issues with the deceased over their marriage before that fateful day that she ended up killing herself, after stabbing him too.

Recalling what transpired between them that day, Arowolo said the deceased was acting under the influence of demons that took over her body and turned her into another person entirely.

He said: “The woman was possessed that day and while we were quarreling, she went into the kitchen and brought out a knife with which she overpowered me and then began to stab me all over my body and head.

“The next thing I saw, she started stabbing herself repeatedly with the knife while telling me that she was tired of the marriage and that since I did not want to let her go, she will kill me and then kill herself.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-i-didn-t-kill-my-wife-she-stabbed-herself-to-death-/94467/
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2011
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by anointedf(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2011
Did he and his lawyer think we are daft like themselves to believe all these cock and bull stories? The guy is alright make dem grill am well, well, he go talk true.
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2011
Of course its always d womans fault, even after her death he still finds a way to blame her. If you are married to an abusive person one of d major things is dat he/she will find a way to always blame the spouse for everything, he gets drunk its your fault, he/she beats you its your fault you provoked him/her, he/she cheats its your fault. Now after all the fasting and prayers he finally killed her and his defence is dat its suicide. No problem oh, the giy is just acting like a normal abuser, never taking responsibility
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by smallbz: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2011
My 2 cents:
The guy lost his job, became depressed more and more. Rather than focus more energy on getting a job, he became more and mor reliant on his wife's pay. He started getting comfortable with not doing anything while the woman paid the bills. Wife leaves for work, he goes round town picking up girls (as evidenced by one of the people who live in their compund who said he didnt even know the killer was married as he constantly brought in different girls to the flat). The woman of course got upset by this womanising and probably constantly challenged him about this. He needed money consantly anyway, with all the women he was cavorting with. This of course created lots of furore and probably led to beatings and the fights the neighbours heard regularly. Whilst roaming town and mixing with all kinds of indecent human beings, (what you get with womanising), he met with people or someone who suggested there was a way to become rich. He was already getting comfortable with getting free money anyway, so of course he listened and started hacking out a plan. One day, he woke up as usual, probably initiated an argument or fight and before poor Titi knew what was happening, she was gone. He not only stabbed her with 2 different knives and a hammer, he started gouging out her eyes, her internal organs and the bososm - all that was required for the ritual. He got the things he needed and jumped into the car, heading for wherever he was scheduled to take the body parts but infortunately, he got stopped by traffic police, panicked left the car nearly got knocked down by an upcoming vehicle but got up and ran. As with most absurd things his brain and mind refused to think through the aftermath, what would he do to the body, what would he tell her family? All he could have thought at the time was getting what he needed.
Senselless, barbaric, unfair, irrational, unbelievable, atrocious, needless pain to everyone who knew or is related to them. But I pretty much think this is what probaby happened from a psychoanalysis point of view.
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by N101: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2011
Na tori

If he was stabbed by her like he said, where are his wounds? Did he go to a clinic or hospital to have them treated?

If she stabbed herself to death, why maim herself?  Why use 2 knives when one would do the job?

More importantly, why didn't he, a grown man, shout for help - why did he run away like a small boy?

It is disgraceful even to give this man's rants any publicity.
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by anointedf(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2011
There are more than enough evidences to nail the guy. Let watch and see how the pendulum is going to swing.
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by maclatunji: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
smallbz:

My 2 cents:
The guy lost his job, became depressed more and more. Rather than focus more energy on getting a job, he became more and mor reliant on his wife's pay. He started getting comfortable with not doing anything while the woman paid the bills. Wife leaves for work, he goes round town picking up girls (as evidenced by one of the people who live in their compund who said he didnt even know the killer was married as he constantly brought in different girls to the flat). The woman of course got upset by this womanising and probably constantly challenged him about this. He needed money consantly anyway, with all the women he was cavorting with. This of course created lots of furore and probably led to beatings and the fights the neighbours heard regularly. Whilst roaming town and mixing with all kinds of indecent human beings, (what you get with womanising), he met with people or someone who suggested there was a way to become rich. He was already getting comfortable with getting free money anyway, so of course he listened and started hacking out a plan. One day, he woke up as usual, probably initiated an argument or fight and before poor Titi knew what was happening, she was gone. He not only stabbed her with 2 different knives and a hammer, he started gouging out her eyes, her internal organs and the bososm - all that was required for the ritual. He got the things he needed and jumped into the car, heading for wherever he was scheduled to take the body parts but infortunately, he got stopped by traffic police, panicked left the car nearly got knocked down by an upcoming vehicle but got up and ran. As with most absurd things his brain and mind refused to think through the aftermath, what would he do to the body, what would he tell her family? All he could have thought at the time was getting what he needed.
Senselless, barbaric, unfair, irrational, unbelievable, atrocious, needless pain to everyone who knew or is related to them. But I pretty much think this is what probaby happened from a psychoanalysis point of view.

Analysis wey dey very deep. However, the part of that he was knocked down by a car came from Aswani Police station. If you know what goes on Aswani/Osolo way every night with the police, you will realise that they are corrupt and their statement or evidence suspect.
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Could the guy be insane? do good husbands just turn bad or good boyfriends become killer husbands for financial reasons? i still cant believe its just because he was jobless and frustrated.
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by Ivynwa(f): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
andromida:

The heart of man is desperately wicked. Could the guy be insane? do good husbands just turn bad or good boyfriends become killer husbands for financial reasons? i still cant believe its just because he was jobless and frustrated.
It sounds more like frustration from the unemployment and cashlessness mixed with plenty jealousy for only a feeling that negative can move him to that point. If he had a clear mind devoid of any bad feeling frustration alone will not have moved him to that point.
A woman sacrifices that much to make him happy and he is just not happy that she has to give unlike him. Complicated insecurites and complex here. Now that she is dead, is he happy? Vanities and the people that kill themselves over the passing things of this world. He even forgot that someday he too will die. He only hastened the woman's death at his own detriment because someday we all will pass away.
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by tpia5: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
The car that knocked him down- was that an accident?
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by obowunmi(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
Wasn't he a tithe paying member ? Why didn't any of the Pastors at the church he was attending see this --- if you collect member tithes, you should be able to assist them when they're in need.
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by ronkebp(f): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2011
I just pity the lady that did not live long enough to take care of her child, all beacuse of a stupid-evil man, 'she stabbed herself indeed', Her parents should not let him get away with this crime ooo, he should be killed too or imprisoned for life, Weere, !!!!!!
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by MissyB3(f): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2011
anointed_f:

Eleven days after, Mr. Kolade Arowolo, who was suspected to have killed his wife, Titilayo, a banker with Skye Bank, Marina Branch, Monday denied stabbing and killing the deceased.

He said contrary to public opinion, the deceased stabbed herself to death.

The suspect was said to have killed his 29-year-old wife in cold blood at their No. 8 Akindehinde Street, Isolo, a suburb of Lagos, on Saturday, June 24.

According to him, he had been having serious issues with the deceased over their marriage before that fateful day that she ended up killing herself, after stabbing him too.

Recalling what transpired between them that day, Arowolo said the deceased was acting under the influence of demons that took over her body and turned her into another person entirely.

He said: “The woman was possessed that day and while we were quarreling, she went into the kitchen and brought out a knife with which she overpowered me and then began to stab me all over my body and head.

“The next thing I saw, she started stabbing herself repeatedly with the knife while telling me that she was tired of the marriage and that since I did not want to let her go, she will kill me and then kill herself.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/-i-didn-t-kill-my-wife-she-stabbed-herself-to-death-/94467/

Lmao! This sap must really think the public operates on a very low acumen.

chaircover:

It took him a whole 11 days to think up this pathetic poor nollywood script excuse.

I read somewhere that this woman was stabbed mostly in the head and chest; now wouldnt the right area to automatically choose if one was stabbing oneself be the abdomen?

Hopefully It wont be too much to ask the investgators to check the DNA on the handle of the knife.

I still dont understand the kind of rage that was within this man that made him commit such a prolonged and savage attack on the mother of his child; a womam he lies in bed with at night and a woman he would at some time sat down with and discussed their future aspirations and dreams with.

I cant beleive that this guy was so mentally challenged, yet no one noticed it before now; not even his neighbours, friends, family members etc
Hey CC! Hope you're good? You've been scarce (in the kitchen). . . Good to have you back though.  kiss
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by Outstrip(f): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
So she stabbed herself and also gouged out her eyes in the process including removing a major organ from her body. What a useless story.
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by Genius100: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2011
I will like to get the real story on this case. Has the police confirmed that her internal organs/eyes were removed. If so, it is a no brainer that the guy is a sociopath. I certainly do not buy the guy's story at this point,
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
Bia! What's that ya name sef?. . . Kolade Arowolo, abi what do u call ya sef? You seriously Expect the Public to Believe This Poo? undecided Get Ya head Outta ya A.R.S.E. . . NOW! angry
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by swetypie10(f): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
what is there to investigate, that man needs to be hanged, infact is only God that will judge him.
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2011
Double post
Re: ‘i Didn’t Kill My Wife: She Stabbed Herself To Death’ by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2011
This is what happens when you don't seek the face of God b4 entering in2 marriage. Had she sought the face of God she wouldn't have entered into the coffin her marriage was. Now not only has she been wasted,she also died a most horrible and painful death. The next worst thing after hellfire is a bad marriage. This is a lesson to everybody

(1) (Reply)

Motunrayo Ogbara – 26 Yr Old Former Access Bank Employee Commits Suicide / Please I Need Help / Is It Proper To Advice Children To Fight Back If They're Being Bullied?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.