Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,675 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Summary On Covenant Hour Of Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Summary On Covenant Hour Of Prayer (138 Views)

Covenant Hour Of Prayer, December 15th, 2022 / Living Faith Church: Covenant Hour Of Prayer: 5:30 AM To 6:30 AM (every Morning) / My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Summary On Covenant Hour Of Prayer by goldyeyeife(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2022
This is a summary of the word of God from the covenant hour of prayer done daily by living faith church owned by Bishop David Oyedepo. so if you just prefer the summary then I got this specially made for you.
Am a member and I don't mind if you watch, like, share and subscribe

GO TO MY CHANNEL BY CLICKING BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFoz5p2l1HY

(1) (Reply)

Leadership And Discipleship Training: A Must To Attend / Easter Celebration: Ambassador Elijah Onyeagba Felicitates With Christians. / How To Keep From Falling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.