Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,291 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

See How Zazu Greeted His Mentor After He Met Him For The First Time (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Zazu Greeted His Mentor After He Met Him For The First Time (video) (339 Views)

See How Zazu Greeted His Mentor The First Time He Met Him, See His Mentor / Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: My Husband Wasn’t Rich When I Met Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Zazu Greeted His Mentor After He Met Him For The First Time (video) by 9jaspice: 1:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Zazu finally meet his mentor and greeted him like a king...
The excited Zazu also asked a collabo from his mentor and guess what, they are now working on a new project.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL4jGbgYVIo

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Wedding: Rita Dominic Finally Gets Her Man / Wizkid Agreement Was 5 Album With EMA But Did Only Two - Banky W / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Midfielder Alexander Iwobi Celebrated His 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.