Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Is The Worth Of The Live Of A Northerner Compared To An Igboman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is The Worth Of The Live Of A Northerner Compared To An Igboman (370 Views)

Oh GOD What Is The Worth Of Human Beings In Nigeria? Take A Look At Our Brothers / Boko Haram: Borno Suicide Attack Claim The Live Of Two Teenagers / ₦25Billion Worth Of Cocaine Smuggled On A Private Plane From Colombia To Uk(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worth Of The Live Of A Northerner Compared To An Igboman by cosmatika(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Over the years we have witnessed violent deaths in Nigeria, and it seems to have been increasing, so we have come to accept it as a norm.

Both the government and the people no longer care. We are quick to condone with a foreign countries over the death of say 10 people, when maybe 100 died same day in Nigeria. Buhari will condemn an attack that killed 5people in the USA, when bandits just attacked and killed 50 in Southern Kaduna.

Now comparing this to the life of the local ethnic groups in Nigeria, nobody seems to pay attention again when it's the northerners been killed. Does it mean the live of an average Northerner is worth less than that of a southerner, especially the Igbos?

In Nairaland, we tend to talk about pockets of attacks in South East by UGM which happens mainly on Mondays more than hundreds been killed in the North on almost a daily basis.

An example is the one that happened yesterday. 100 people were killed in plateau state, it only made 4pages on Nairaland, but a man was burnt in his car in Enugu for disobeying sit at home, it made 6pages.

So my question is, is it that the life of an Igbo man worths more than 100 of plateau people, or the hatred and aproko people have against Igbos have made them lose sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worth Of The Live Of A Northerner Compared To An Igboman by Iykoto86(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
cosmatika:
Over the years we have witnessed violent deaths in Nigeria, and it seems to have been increasing, so we have come to accept it as a norm.

Both the government and the people no longer care. We are quick to condone with a foreign countries over the death of say 10 people, when maybe 100 died same day in Nigeria. Buhari will condemn an attack that killed 5people in the USA, when bandits just attacked and killed 50 in Southern Kaduna.

Now comparing this to the life of the local ethnic groups in Nigeria, nobody seems to pay attention again when it's the northerners been killed. Does it mean the live of an average Northerner is worth less than that of a southerner, especially the Igbos?

In Nairaland, we tend to talk about pockets of attacks in South East by UGM which happens mainly on Mondays more than hundreds been killed in the North on almost a daily basis.

An example is the one that happened yesterday. 100 people were killed in plateau state, it only made 4pages on Nairaland, but a man was burnt in his car in Enugu for disobeying sit at home, it made 6pages.

So my question is, is it that the life of an Igbo man worths more than 100 of plateau people, or the hatred and aproko people have against Igbos have made them lose sense of reasoning?
You dey mind them,they will not comment now.ndi ala everywhere.
Re: What Is The Worth Of The Live Of A Northerner Compared To An Igboman by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Majority of northerners are Moslems, right? They are fighting for their religious beliefs right?. They say they don't want Western education . I believe I would be correct to say that 99.9% of the terrorists, Bokoharam, herdsmen and kidnappers are Moslems and from North? So from these you should be concerned for Christians in the north, and also be concerned about people from other tribes who are unfortunate to be living in the north among these evil's*.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worth Of The Live Of A Northerner Compared To An Igboman by RisenJoe(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na wah ooo
Re: What Is The Worth Of The Live Of A Northerner Compared To An Igboman by GeneralPula: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
You’ll surely find the answers that you’re looking for..

Hold on..
Re: What Is The Worth Of The Live Of A Northerner Compared To An Igboman by Arespect10: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Majority of northerners are Moslems, right? They are fighting for their religious beliefs right?. [s]They say they don't want Western education [/s] . I believe I would be correct to say that 99.9% of the terrorists, Bokoharam, herdsmen and kidnappers are Moslems and from North? So from these you should be concerned for Christians in the north, and also be concerned about people from other tribes who are unfortunate to be living in the north among these evil's*.
Re: What Is The Worth Of The Live Of A Northerner Compared To An Igboman by cosmatika(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
GeneralPula:
You’ll surely find the answers that you’re looking for..

Hold on..

Na wetin I want nah.
Please if u get d answer, epp me

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Slaughter Family Of Five, Six Others (gr / People Are Easily Attracted By Bad News, WHY? / Road Safety Officer On Top Of A Moving Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.