Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Angry House Maid. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Angry House Maid. (1362 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / Hilarious Photo Of A House Maid Cooking / Husband Nd House Maid.. Lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry House Maid. by UZORY007: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
A very rich lady got very angry at her calabar maid. After a long list of stinging remarks about her shortcomings as a cook and housekeeper, she dismissed the maid.

The Calabar maid, couldn't allow such abuse to go unanswered. "Your husband considers me a better housekeeper and cook than you, Madam. He has told me himself."

The rich Naughty Woman just scowled and said nothing. "And furthermore," the angry girl continued, "I am better in bed than you!"

"And I suppose my husband told you that, too?"

" Yes, Madam," said the maid. " But not Only your Husband, the driver, the gardener, the gate man, the dry cleaner, your Accountant, and Mr. Ayo our neighbor all  told me that!"
Re: Angry House Maid. by busybody20: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
OK we don hear. Comot
Re: Angry House Maid. by Badguy2: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ busybody. why u dey tasi am. player hater.
Re: Angry House Maid. by mikuz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Busybody lwkmd!
Re: Angry House Maid. by olawalebabs(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2011
Lol
Re: Angry House Maid. by Syed2011: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2011
LoL, can you give me the address of that maid, may be she can even work at my ome tongue
Re: Angry House Maid. by olawalebabs(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
Syed2011:

LoL, can you give me the address of that maid, may be she can even work at my ome tongue
to do what with for her
Re: Angry House Maid. by barbz101(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2011
Good one dere,

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And His Wife / Agric Practical Questions And Answers / MK DONS 4-0 MANUTD “manchester United Wont Win Any Game This Season” – Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.