Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

If You Battle With Vaginal Dryness, Low Sperm Count, Erectile Issues,get In Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Battle With Vaginal Dryness, Low Sperm Count, Erectile Issues,get In Here (185 Views)

80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? / If You Battle With Vaginal Dryness, Low Sperm Count, Erectile Issues, Get In Her / Bad Acne Issues? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Battle With Vaginal Dryness, Low Sperm Count, Erectile Issues,get In Here by TheNatureNurse(f): 3:24am On Apr 13, 2022
Something Terrible Happened To Me Just After I Gave Birth To My Second Child in 2018....

I Suddenly became So Dry Down There... And this made Sex Painful and Unappealing To Me.... Normally, I do not have Issues with Vaginal Wetness. But this Time , it Was a cause For Concern..

As a Registered Nurse and Midwife, I would have just gotten KY Jelly to help me with lubrication... But I told myself I won't, because of the side effects associated with KY Jelly which I know of...

I wanted Something Natural....

I have Heard about Gorontula Before, but when I first heard of it I felt it was jazz as it was associated with a Kayamata Seller....

Well, I decided to do a research on it ...

From my research I then discovered that the Gorontula I have heard of, also called Snot Apple is Actually a Fruit Made by God, and that this wonderful little fruit can help women who are dry down there... It had NOTHING to do with Witchcraft or Juju.

I searched for a seller and got one back then, I then asked her if she can sell one that is prepared for me, I needed to see the prepared one. She said she can do that with original honey for me but will cost more than if I was to buy and go home to prepare myself...

Well I got it , and I also got the raw fruit so that if the prepared one is exhausted I can prepare another one with the raw seed.

I bought original honey for the purpose as well...

So I took the prepared one, day one , day two, I noticed some differences in my body.

By day three, My Father, My God, the wetness I experienced no be here ooooo..... Infact it was too much .... To make matters worse, I don't know how my libido just increased oooooo, I say see trouble oooo just three days ..... ���

By one week, I finished the one that was prepared.

I ended up not preparing another one ..

Na so the Raw seeds stay for my house for months till e spoil sef ....

Just 3 days vaginal dryness was gone for good ....

Libido wan finish me join, I had to run ooo.... Couldn't prepare the remaining...

From my research I found out that apart from lubrication, it helps with vaginal cleansing and even tightening....

God has really blessed us with things from Nature.
This my Personal Experience Further heightened my love for Nature....

I am a registered Nurse, but based on my personal experience, any woman who comes to complain about vaginal dryness or inability to be well lubricated, I won't even talk about KY Jelly, I will Boldly tell you, look for this fruit and take it....

This is the way ����� I look at people who think Nature has no answer to many Health Challenges....

So I The Nature Nurse Present to You All, The small but MIGHTY fruit called GORONTULA....

When I said Your Health Is My Concern , I wasn't Joking.....

Aside libido and Vaginal lubrication, it also prevents Hypertension, Liver Problems, Helps with Infertility cases, Painful Menstruation and more ...

Pack of 10- 1200
Pack of 20- 2000

Since Body System Differs, and for those who would prefer syrup over the fruit, i came up With what I call Gorontula Syrup Extraordinaire... It is Infused with Potent Seeds, Spices and Herbs. This is my Formulation....

E no get how your body go stubborn reach wey e no go respond to this Syrup....

I came up with this for those who have stubborn body so to speak and for the EXTRA benefits..... Even if you no get stubborn body you will also benefit from this...

The Extra Ingredients is beneficial for your Vaginal Health as A Woman, Tackles the issue of Vaginal Dryness as well as low sex drive . It is also beneficial for your General Well-being

Price is 6500 per bottle ....

I also have Syrup SPECIFICALLY for Men who are battling with LOW SPERM COUNT or ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION... If you are battling with this or know someone who is , Chat me up privately, you need the Syrup as well as guidance on how to use and quantity you will need....

Price for this is 8500 per bottle

(1) (Reply)

Simple Explanation : What Is Life Insurance? / New Prostate Cancer Treatment: Nanoknife Uses Electricity To Kill Cancer Cells / Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.