Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. (2953 Views)

We Provide China's Bank Card, And RMB Exchange For Naira Business. / Taobao Pinduoduo 1688 Docking, And Also Docking RMB Exchange Business / How Do I Transfer RMB On My Wechat To My Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by Perfectman91: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
jackson44:

Then dollar payment is the best options .

Okay bro, thanks for the info
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 5:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Welcome to consult.
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Today's exchange rate is 90
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2022
ok
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 5:01am On May 01, 2022
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 9:52am On May 01, 2022
Honest businessman
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 1:43pm On May 01, 2022
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 2:52pm On May 01, 2022
I have been doing this industry for so long, and no one has commented on me, which shows that I am honest.
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 6:47am On May 02, 2022
halo
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 9:06am On May 02, 2022
Mood11:
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.

Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.

Are you bored? I lied to you. Please provide evidence.
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 9:07am On May 02, 2022
Mood11:
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.

Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.

Every order, I have a record, I can provide, you say I am a liar, please provide me to cheat you evidence, if not please shut up, you will not be a peer?
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 10:12am On May 02, 2022
good morning
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 1:05pm On May 02, 2022
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:09pm On May 02, 2022
hua6306929:

Every order, I have a record, I can provide, you say I am a liar, please provide me to cheat you evidence, if not please shut up, you will not be a peer?
BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER

He's using Google Voice number

He has no known office address

He uses mobile money account which is not traceable

Beware of any online vendor who uses mobile money account, no verifiable office address, uses Google Voice number

If he's truly in Nigeria, he should have a real mobile number

If he's in China, he supposed to have real china number

This cheap FRAUDSTER uses Google Voice number

Don't be carried away with screenshot he's posting up and down

BY THE TIME HE GOT A BIG PREY WITH THIS ACCOUNT, HE WILL MOVE CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE HIS FRAUD GAME

1 Like

Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 11:34pm On May 02, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER

Beware of any online vendor who uses mobile money account, no verifiable office address, uses Google Voice number

BY THE TIME HE GOT A BIG PREY WITH THIS ACCOUNT, HE WILL MOVE CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO CONTINUE HIS FRAUD GAME

You said I lied to you. Please provide me with the evidence that I lied to you. What's the matter with my screenshot? I have the evidence of trading with others, and others will come to me to comment. Are you cheated by others? Come to me to find the right to speak. Your IQ should be cheated. You scold everyone and have no quality at all,
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 11:42pm On May 02, 2022
I won't change my account. If I say I'm a liar, please provide evidence. Don't scold anyone. How poor you are. You can provide evidence if you scold me. Don't live like a scum and scold everyone.
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 6:04am On May 03, 2022
早上好
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 11:32am On May 03, 2022
中午好
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 1:15am On May 04, 2022
Mood11:
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.

Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.

Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer.
Scammer
Scammer
Scammer.

You did it on purpose, right? You must be my colleague
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 5:15am On May 04, 2022
Don't reply to me during the day, and you sneak comments at night in China. Are you so scared? There is no evidence spraying here
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 6:32am On May 04, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER

This is my real Chinese number. What else do you need? If you don't have proof, just shut up, you scum.

This is my real Chinese number. What else do you need? If you don't have proof, just shut up, you scum.
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 6:32am On May 04, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER

Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by hua6306929(f): 1:50am On May 05, 2022
早上好
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by Incips: 2:23am On May 05, 2022
Good to see you in your office.
Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:01am On May 05, 2022
Incips:
Good to see you in your office.

FRAUD

SCAM

FRAUDSTER

SCAMMER

THIEF

OLE

Re: RMB exchange, welcome to my Nigerian office. by Ekemskingboy(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2022
This Person is a Fraud[color=#990000][/color]. He just defrauded me of ₦320,000. Y'all should avoid him like a plague.

He sent a fake transfer receipt to me after I've sent money to him. When I confronted him about it, he feigned Ignorant and started playing the victim. A psychopath. When my supplier called the number he posted as his real Chinese number, he couldn't even speak Chinese. He told my supplier that he doesn't know me. Oloshi. I go Shock you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) / Top 5 Best Virtual Dollar Card In Nigeria / Discover How To Earn As Little As $50 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.