Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. (650 Views)

Fraud, Perjury, & Insider Trading At Flutterwave - David Hundeyin / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Flutterwave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by timefarm(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2022
timefarm:
Iyin Aboyeji, one of the co-founders of the Flutterwave, has broken silence hours after David Hundeyin published an investigative report which accused Flutterwave founders of various financial malfeasance.

According to the journalist, backed with shocking pieces of evidence, the founders of the tech startup participated in insider trading, identity fraud, sexual misconduct, and other alleged crimes. This stirred heated reactions.

Now, one of the founders – Iyin, has taken to Twitter to address the claims. “All lies. Only I went and we were cleared. David should have called me for comment but he doesn’t care about the truth,” he said.
https://twitter.com/iaboyeji?t=lGAjUuhDD4MD_ro055CBWQ&s=08

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by timefarm(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2022
More

Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by timefarm(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Also these

Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by mcameo: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Damage control.!!!
Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by Miyachi: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2022
What does God have to do with any of the allegations?
Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by Miyachi: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
I'm not sure this totally qualifies as a rebuttal.

There is a case before the Industrial Court concerning the company defrauding a former employee of their stock options. Then their is the allegations of insider trading; buying back stock options below their fair market price (forcefully, if I may add). The accusations of sexual impropriety is not even addressed.
Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by talk2hb1(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Tooh
Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by dfrost: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2022
timefarm you really have time for this issue. I like your time. cheesy smiley
Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by dfrost: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2022
timefarm you really have time for this issue. I like your type. cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by timefarm(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2022
dfrost:
timefarm you really have time for this issue. I like your type. cheesy smiley
Thank you.
I just develop interest in the story because all this our Nigeria mindset of pull-him-down is not good.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by dfrost: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
timefarm:

Thank you.
I just develop interest in the story because all this our Nigeria mindset of pull-him-down is not good.

I won't say pull him. If it takes GB to step down or step aside and FW survives, better.
Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by timefarm(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
dfrost:

I won't say pull him. If it takes GB to step down or step aside and FW survives, better.
What you just suggested is pull him down at play.
Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by dfrost: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
timefarm:

What you just suggested is pull him down at play.

The story still needs to be investigated regardless.
Re: Rebuttal- Lies About Flutterwave By David Hundeyin. by FEGEITOK: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
The way I was taught, to write a rebuttal you take each issue and say your side of the story.

This doesn't do justice to the word rebuttal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Transaction / 500 Pi Needed ASAP @ A Good Rate / JUST-IN:Naira Hits N1,000/$ Ahead Of CBN Sale To Bdcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.