Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

If You've Successfully Ordered An Item From Aliexpress, Then You Should See This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You've Successfully Ordered An Item From Aliexpress, Then You Should See This (414 Views)

Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Successfully Ordered An Item From Aliexpress, Then You Should See This by Robisky001(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Now that I got your attention. I want to ask a few questions to guide me through ordering an item on the platform.

1. How long will free shipping take to arrive in Nigeria?

2. Will the item get to reach me in my state? (Not Lagos but down Southern State)

These are my concerns, please if you've successfully ordered an item on the platform, especially with free shipping you should pls respond to these questions above.
Re: If You've Successfully Ordered An Item From Aliexpress, Then You Should See This by Morenike12345: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Free shipping usually take 75days....
Dia is probability that it won't reach that time and also it might pass that time...I ordered airpod free shipping...it took close to 3months due to some logistics delay Sha...but it will surely come.
And anywhere u are in the country it will reach you...u will get ur goods in post office in ur state.
Re: If You've Successfully Ordered An Item From Aliexpress, Then You Should See This by Robisky001(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Morenike12345:
Free shipping usually take 75days....
Dia is probability that it won't reach that time and also it might pass that time...I ordered airpod free shipping...it took close to 3months due to some logistics delay Sha...but it will surely come.
And anywhere u are in the country it will reach you...u will get ur goods in post office in ur state.
Wawu. 75 days, that's scary. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: If You've Successfully Ordered An Item From Aliexpress, Then You Should See This by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Robisky001:
Now that I got your attention. I want to ask a few questions to guide me through ordering an item on the platform.

1. How long will free shipping take to arrive in Nigeria?

2. Will the item get to reach me in my state? (Not Lagos but down Southern State)

These are my concerns, please if you've successfully ordered an item on the platform, especially with free shipping you should pls respond to these questions above.

Good evening boss

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Experienced This From Zenith Bank Before / Dangote Becomes 63rd Wealthiest Billionaire In The World / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.