Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days (288 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Your Secondary School Days? / What Took You To The Principal's Office In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by Pussysucker17: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mine was when I was to be given a punctuality prefect in the school,I was summoned to the principal office, because of my age and how smallish I was the principal said No that I will be bullied by my Juniors who where far bigger than me In age,size and appearance

Let's hear from you guys what took you to ur principal office.
Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by Kingpin1000: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
When I was nominated to be a prefect.
That was where we were interviewed orally.
Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by MadamVanessa(f): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
shocked

I was caught in the liberary masturbating with my fingers. When the senior prefect girl took me to our chaplain and reported my immoral act to him, the man refused to believe , the man then took me to the principal office and reported me,which I told the principal what I did. It was so shocking to see my principal front trouser kicking when he listens to my storyshocked thankfully the Chaplain didn't notice it

He told me to kneel down and told the chaplain to go that he will look into the matter, when the chaplain left, he wink me to stand up and go to my class. Since that day till the day I finished the school, the love the principal had for me was out of this world.

I was thinking that he will one day demand for sex, but till I left the school he never did.

2 Likes

Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by Jeon(f): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
my spoon.

2 Likes

Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by illicit(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
To read

It had a library
Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by Naija147: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
I was always fighting seniors in school, when I was in SSS3 our class teacher and class prefect was asked to recommend people for the position of senior prefect, I was one of those recommended, when the principal saw me he said never I can’t be a senior prefect. He then asked me to go write a letter explaining why I should be selected as a senior prefect, I did and I was made the sanitary prefect.
Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by Winningbot: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
I never visited my principal office

Anyways, Even if I forget everything I was taught in school , I will never forget that d full meaning of Olympic is

Olympic: Olu leave your mother police is coming

1 Like

Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mine:for noise making and coming late to school.
Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by RedMac: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
I called my principal head master... Cos he looks and behaves like one...

1 Like

Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by Aforxzy(f): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
I had a slight cut in my palm when one of my school prefects beat me for late coming. I reported him to my class teacher who then took us to the principal. I was exempted from labour until my hand healed.

The funny thing was this same senior prefect became my junior in the University . We were in the same Department and later became friends.
Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by DickDastardly(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
cool
Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
We were flogged on the assembly for coming late to school. A friend of my dad saw us dressing late to school. He told us he ll go n tell our principal. We thought he was lying.
During assembly, my name & others were called out that our dad came to report us that we usually come late to school & indeed we came late.
We were told to lie down flat on the assembly high ground & 6 long n fat canes were held by the school VP. He lashied me n others that day that I cursed the hell out of that my pops friend.
Life lesson learned hard.
Re: What Took You To Your Principal Office During Your Secondary School Days by ATEAMS: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
To settle the war in the school..

(1) (Reply)

Polytechnic Lecturers Declare Warning Strike, Threaten Indefinite Shutdown / How To Recover My Money From NOUN E- WALLET? / Yabatech Courses, Cut Off Mark And Requirements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.