Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square (1617 Views)

Photos From P-square's Tanzania Tour! / Watch And Download Alingo Video From P-square / Download Songs From P-square's New Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by DJOKAY(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
Dialect drew attention to himself last year when he dropped a single titled “Jangelova” which sounds like one of those songs from P-Square.
The artiste who is also a producer and a graphic designer is back with a fresh single titled, “Oshe”

Here is the download link:

http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2011/07/dialect-oshe.html

Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by MeGaStReEt: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2011
wetin concern P'sqaure concern this guy
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by amblors(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2011
he actually sounds like PSquare, hot tunee too
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by jiggaz(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
Janglova was massive in d East. It was on d streets, clubs, parties, drinking joints and radio. Dialect is a talented act from A-Town and he has his own studio in Awka.
MeGaStReEt:

He has Psquare's voice dat u wont notice d difference easily, Looolz. Janglova was massive in d East. It was on d streets, clubs, parties, drinking joints and radio. Dialect is a talented act from A-Town and he has his own studio in Awka.
MeGaStReEt:

He has Psquare's voice dat u wont notice d difference easily, Looolz.
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by igboboy1(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2011
Na wa so even in the east the igbo language is dying? I can't hear an igbo song these days from the east without non igbo words. I mean for igbo folks in lagos like dj zeez, d'prince, lynxx, sam klef, naeto c it is expected cos of their location but even in HQ of the igbos we dont appreciate our language na wa o? angry

No wonder the UN said that igbo language will be extinct by 2050, o di egwu undecided
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by amblors(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2011
this song na my anthem now, korrect jam
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by rapjunkie(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2011
igbo boy:

No wonder the UN said that igbo language will be extinct by 2050, o di egwu undecided

BIG LIE!!. . . .Oya, show me the where the UN said it. . . . .
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by jiggaz(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2011
igbo boy:

Na wa so even in the east the igbo language is dying? I can't hear an igbo song these days from the east without non igbo words. I mean for igbo folks in lagos like dj zeez, d'prince, lynxx, sam klef, naeto c it is expected cos of their location but even in HQ of the igbos we dont appreciate our language na wa o? angry

Its not true oo my guy. Some artistes like ''Stormrex'' and ''Bosalin'' still do contemporary Igbo Pop and Hiphop, just dat they are still underground(i.e they've not conquered Lagos yet) but they are big in d East and Delta environs. Many artistes of Igbo extraction are now using Igbo more in their music. Igbo language is not dying my guy. Though it was before, but thanx to artistes like ''Flavour'' and ''Desperate Chicks'' dat made d Igbo language ''cool'' for music
igbo boy link=topic=707740.msg8667702#msg8667702 date=1310022726:

Its not true oo my guy. Some artistes like ''Stormrex'' and ''Bosalin'' still do contemporary Igbo Pop and Hiphop, just dat they are still underground(i.e they've not conquered Lagos yet) but they are big in d East and Delta environs. Many artistes of Igbo extraction are now using Igbo more in their music. Igbo language is not dying my guy. Though it was before, but thanx to artistes like ''Flavour'' and ''Desperate Chicks'' dat made d Igbo language ''cool'' for music.

Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by slimberri: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2011
You need to listen to Stormrex, Bosalin, Flavour, download http://mp3twit.com/dSR and tell me if you have ever heard anything close since Dagrin
Bosalin is to Ibo what dagrin was to Yoruba
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by tosinaded(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2011
Go get flavor and wizboyy's albums, u will be glad u did. . . Repn ibo well, and also a little of kellyhansome!

Next time just say u dnt know any artiste who sings in ibo anymore, not that artistes dnt sing ibo
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by jiggaz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2011
@tosinaded, well said my broda.
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by Alisha2: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2011
Thanks for sharing this link. That is something really very nice.
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by jiggaz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
slimberri:

You need to listen to Stormrex, Bosalin, Flavour, download http://mp3twit.com/dSR and tell me if you have ever heard anything close since Dagrin
True talk slimberri.
slimberri:

True talk slimberri.
Re: Dialect Sets To Take Over From P-square by igboboy1(m): 3:00am On Jul 09, 2011
slimberri:

Nna amaram bosalin infact e'nwerem song ya abuo (two).

Even enugu rapper Drenco, enwerem song ya abuo. Mana my point remains.

tosinaded@:

Go get flavor and wizboyy's albums, u will be glad u did. . . Repn ibo well, and also a little of kellyhansome!

Next time just say u dnt know any artiste who sings in ibo anymore, not that artistes dnt sing ibo
tosinaded first it is igbo, second these guys are the exception rather than the rule,
Kelly handsome? Nna To mention one igbo word in a song is not singing in igbo o

Have a nice day!!

(1) (Reply)

Music: Jahborne - Fine Girl Ft Sound Sultan [download] / MUSIC: Vic O Destroys Drake & Meek Mill With New Beef Song [mp3 Download] / 21 Savage And Metro Boomin' - Savage Mode (review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.