Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Award Winning Business Proposals, Business Plans And Audit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Winning Business Proposals, Business Plans And Audit (148 Views)

A Winning Business Plan / How To Write A Winning Business Proposal / Get Business Grant Proposals, Business Plan And FREE Financial Planning Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Award Winning Business Proposals, Business Plans And Audit by Bull098: 4:38am On Apr 14, 2022
At Brown consulting, our focus is make you stand out in the business world. Our business proposals are impeccable and are of the highest standards, our business plans are tailored to meet the organization’s requirements and our financial audits are airtight and transparent.

We are the fertilizer your business needs in other to grow.

You can contact me for more inquiries: 081-301-35-975.
Re: Award Winning Business Proposals, Business Plans And Audit by fantasticbeasts(f): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Can you make online contracts/proposals for European-based countries? With the advent of technology and my clientele being mainly in that region–I found it a bit difficult to weave through that market. International companies have proven to be an extremely tricky process.

Basically, I need a contract that is airtight and covers all bases. Considering things like Jean-Claude Juncker's famous "no Euro zone" comment and making sure that your contract protects both parties in the event of something like that happening.

I'm curious if y'all are experts or capable of creating the Electronic Identification and Trust Services Regulation (eIDAS) covered proposals because sending over a paper document all the way to countries like Poland and London has proven to be extremely tedious. I'd love to hear input from your team regarding this, thanks!

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Learn Business Skills / Summers Clothing / Tax Advice For Entrepreneurs And Self-employed Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.