Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) (47243 Views)

Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics. / Portable Signs New Artist, Monke To Pepper Ex-signee, Young Duu(pics,vid) / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by stacyadams: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
I dey like him pose
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by vastolord4(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Elder4sure:

Brother be bold to say it! ' Education na scam'.
I don't have the liver bro! Hoqe can I declare almost have of my life to being scammed. And the major question is who is to blame? undecided
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by sukar886: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Portable abeg cut soap for me, this ur soap na original
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Segzy19: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
He talks too much... No decorum! Nada

Anyway, system is never rid of drugs and substances sha....
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
... also both are from Agege

Sujimoto?

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Shebbs: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Just Look At Her The Staffs Are Frowning Whilst Watching Him Sign Those Contracts, Lol.

GRACE Will Speak For You When Talent And Hardwork Fails. The Bible Says In 1Samuel 2:9 "He'll Keep The Feet Of His Saints And The Wicked Shall Be Silent In Darkness, FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL."
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by dhareh: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Help2020:

Abeg how many songs he get? I think say nan only zazu? Any link to stream his songs?

No pray to God for grace and blessings o, dey there dey find link upandan.

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Buharidgeneral: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
theForth:

Sujimoto?

Yes. He even said it in the video

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Help2020: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
dhareh:

You just decide to by fool like this? Wetin concern grace and blessings for my question?
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Odogwu stance. Nobody covers favour..
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by eddytop: 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
He has done that already bro!
Bobbyjay001:

Small small, this guy go overthrow Naira Marley fan base for street.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by akanbiaa(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Badguyyyy123:
Just one song oh, one song blew him.
before that one song he has been over 10 years in the game singing for a living and struggling to make ends meet.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
#20k endorsement.Who dey use sujimoto and na wetin dem dey use am do?I no hate O.I no like mediocres.

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Zulu2022: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
dhareh:

more of Like saying na God de giv yahoo boys grace,cos yet to understand impact of portable song on us,na christain music or wat ,God go dash am grace,I no get,oga if see wetin belong to devil u go know,dis guys de on soap nd matter been run
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Dproperties: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
I love Sujimoto
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by lavenjcrown(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
It is all about grace, not the music.
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
So Na so Portable take blow with one Singles
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by tommylee(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
#20k endorsement.Who dey use sujimoto and na wetin dem dey use am do?I no hate O.I no like mediocres.

Kai see ur life outside I can't believe u actually typed "WHO DEY USE SUJIMOTO AND NA WETIN DEM DEY USE AM DO" true true the future of this our generation is really bleak.
Go to school No
Read to understand No
Be useful to the society No
Come on a faceless forum and display ur gross stupidity YES
Its OK continue one day u will get there
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Mexyz(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Elder4sure:

Yes, education na scam, but it was due to education that you could spell 'Education and Scam'... Maybe you think the documents for the deal he just signed were written in Yoruba or language of the streets, also you can tell the owner of the Company Sujimoto that education is scam, I also believe he will agree with you. Go to Banana Island and see the wonders that this Company is building over there, it takes education to come up with such ideas and put them into reality. Maybe you think those engineers that work on Sujimoto's structures all over the country are school dropouts or what have you.
Continue saying Education is scam you hear, if you give birth to Children, that's if you don't have any yet, no need telling them the importance of Education, tell them to pursue a career in music and forget education.

So annoying when you hear this 'Education na Scam' from people who due to one reason or the other are not doing well for themselves now, they resort to shouting 'Education na Scam' everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by timefarm(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
SIBF:

:Exactly! It's high time the Academia voiced out. And seeing people just commenting grace up and down.
Nigeria is In a great trouble for all this rubbish all because of business strategy.
I'm in no way after the guy, but after the ideology of Sujimoto behind this rubbish.
He didn't see the best Civil engineering student to sponsor but a musician.
How many times have you seen Apple, Microsoft, Tesla etc doing this rubbish.
How do you want the Engineering and Architecture student to be motivated from this? Even when their 1st class student got employed On a salary of 50k let alone the ample jobless ones.
Every sane individual that knows the meaning of education must condemn this!
We shall reap what we're sowing in 10 yrs time.
If you'll be unfortunate just quote me out of context.
Your last paragraph left much to be desired after trying to make sense up there.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Pharaohny: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
This guy soap no be here ooo
Naa confirm soap be this no be grace
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Asour: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Elder4sure:

When you're truly educated you'll decipher that these guys are outliers. They are the exceptions in an exceptional industry (entertainment).

Making decisions with the outcomes of outliers is hardly a smart move.

Education is still the most [guaranteed] path (NOT perfectly guaranteed though) to economic prosperity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by dhareh: 3:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Help2020:

You just decide to by fool like this? Wetin concern grace and blessings for my question?

I’ll only be a fool if I try explaining your foolishness to you.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by dhareh: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Zulu2022:
more of Like saying na God de giv yahoo boys grace,cos yet to understand impact of portable song on us,na christain music or wat ,God go dash am grace,I no get,oga if see wetin belong to devil u go know,dis guys de on soap nd matter been run

They’re a lot of artist with meaningless songs out there but make everybody do as them like, I’m not a judge of good or evil.

Na God go decide that one
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Help2020: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
dhareh:

I know i be fool, but I can't explain my foolishness to you,that's my problem.
Fixed.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by kingthreat(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerian celebrity system is becoming total shyt.
It is making illiterates, drug addicts, sexually perversed, cultists, touts and those totally dumb upstairs superstars.
All of you supporting Portable and calling it grace. Hope you do not complain if your children choose Portable, Naira Marley, Tonto, T Blak as their role models. You supported the system. You have no idea the number of people that have joined cult because Davido is a member.
Unfortunately, the African man will see nothing wrong in it.
Education remains a non-scam till tomorrow. I pray for good leadership so the wise are on top not reverse as the case.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by kingthreat(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
SIBF:

:Exactly! It's high time the Academia voiced out. And seeing people just commenting grace up and down.
Nigeria is In a great trouble for all this rubbish all because of business strategy.
I'm in no way after the guy, but after the ideology of Sujimoto behind this rubbish.
He didn't see the best Civil engineering student to sponsor but a musician.
How many times have you seen Apple, Microsoft, Tesla etc doing this rubbish.
How do you want the Engineering and Architecture student to be motivated from this? Even when their 1st class student got employed On a salary of 50k let alone the ample jobless ones.
Every sane individual that knows the meaning of education must condemn this!
We shall reap what we're sowing in 10 yrs time.
If you'll be unfortunate just quote me out of context.

May God bless you exceedingly. You simply spoke wisdom in the midst of thousands of foolishness.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by HELLASJ(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
When ur time comes e go be like say na u sabi pass everybody, and nah grace dey work, no be say u sabi anything.

How can I like this post 10×
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
tommylee:

I have not heard of sujimoto before.TruTru,na #20k endorsement.
Thanks.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Mrtaye: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
... also both are from Agege
You mean sujimoto

1 Like

Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by babsbolad: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
True definition of grace. He is dirty. He is uncivilized . He is a rogue. He belongs to the trench. He is this, he is that. Those are the words of so many Nigerians. They keep on attributing derogatory words to the guy. Now he is signing different endorsements, while the wailers are left in shock.
Re: Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) by Silentgroper(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Perfect!!

He's cheap and popular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) / Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures / PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.