Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) (46755 Views)

Cockroach Entered Into My Pot Of Soup. Is It Still OK To Eat? / The Making Of A Nairalander’s Homemade Orange Juice(photos) / Woman Finds Salamander In Her Pot Of Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2022
A Nigerian girl found the remains of a cockroach in her drink which she posted on her Facebook account.

The drink was sealed when she opened it and drank from it. Now she's sick from food poisoning.

This is not the first time I've heard of something like this. The first time was pure water. We should call on our food safety officials to look regulate these food processing industries properly angry

https://www.facebook.com/100076232320353/posts/140280061856404/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Me sef I just found one inside my table water. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by mariovito(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2022
This incident reminds me of a case we studied in 200L Commercial Law class. The case of Donoghue v. Stevenson a.k.a snail in the bottle case.

The case involved Mrs May Donoghue drinking a bottle of ginger beer in a café in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland. Unknown to her or anybody else, a decomposed snail was in the bottle. She fell ill, and subsequently sued the ginger beer manufacturer, Mr Stevenson. The House of Lords held that the manufacturer owed a duty of care to her, which was breached because it was reasonably foreseeable that failure to ensure the product's safety would lead to harm to consumers. There was also a sufficiently proximate relationship between consumers and product manufacturers.

It enunciated the principle that Manufacturers have a legal duty of care to the ultimate consumers of their products if it is not possible for defects to be identified before the goods are received.

If our sister here can prepare well, and with credible witnesses, she has a case against the juice company.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad..funny enough all these drink dey cost..you go carry your baby girl go out....she go order for exotic and Hollandia...
Anyway....Make she treat herself

No case here....because she don already open the drink..so she nor go fit drag them to court

And without she nor open the drink she nor go fit know wether cockroach dey inside

What am i even saying.....weed

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Sorry, Just try and get medical attention asap. It's the Nigerian factor no control no nothing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Kriss216: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2022
She said we should pray for her stomach cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2022
She should sue the manufacturing company for Negligence

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by EmzyT: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Nawa oo grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2022
More...

Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2022
You no de cover your stuff ni naso it will enter
me self i found it inside my soup

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Solofresh2: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2022
shocked
How many times will they tell you Nigeria is not for you grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by siofra(f): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
You no de cover your stuff ni naso it will enter

me self i found it inside my soup

Sorry, can't you read?

It was sealed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Boogyman557: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool SO SORRY MAN! Get WELL soon MAN!

the day wey I SMOKE 12 stick of WEED!

NaSo hunger begin SCATTER and DRIBBLE my stomach!

I JAZZ in kitchen, behold Rat de inside the pot of Rice, dead Rat ooo..

my Gee, I no SEND ooo..

I NACKANA d Rice wit the Rat together..

Na wen the WEED clear from my EYES, I come remember sey, I don CHOP rice and use Rat take do MEAT!

but I no gree REASON or tell anybody b4 Dem go begin laff me for STREET..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Bluntguy: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2022
This can only happen here in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool SO SORRY MAN! Get WELL soon MAN!

the day wey I SMOKE 12 stick of WEED!

NaSo hunger begin SCATTER and DRIBBLE my stomach!

I JAZZ in kitchen, behold Rat de inside the pot of Rice, dead Rat ooo..

my Gee, I no SEND ooo..

I NACKANA d Rice wit the Rat together..

Na wen the WEED clear from my EYES, I come remember sey, I don CHOP rice and use Rat take do MEAT!

but I no gree REASON or tell anybody b4 Dem go begin laff me for STREET..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

grin grin grin grin grin

Rice and rat

Special delicacy

11 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Medianna(f): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Mama no get case since the drink is unsealed already.

If it were to be sealed for for make millions out of the company for compensation

I mean its a reputable company
Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2022
siofra:

Sorry, can't you read?
It was sealed.
It may already opened
Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Medianna:
Mama no get case since the drink is unsealed already.

If it were to be sealed for for make millions out of the company for compensation

I mean its a reputable company
so how will you know if you don't unseal the drink

31 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2022
This is serious, could be one of those fake individuals who imitate this brands and manufacture imitated fake versions of this drink's, this set of people are everywhere from fake imitatations of soaps,creams, drinks etc Nafdac really need to do more in this country, lot of people have unknowingly consume fake products with knowing it. undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2022
dollynnn:
She should sue Chi Exotic for Negligence
Let her not waste more money. The drink has been opened already. If only she'd seen it in a transparent unopened pack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Wetin she expect before, when she go dey buy low budget chi exotic grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Let her not waste more money. The drink has been opened already. If only she'd seen it in a transparent unopened pack.
There was no way she could have seen the cockroach without opening it. The fact that the drink has been opened is irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
I don't believe that, everybody chasing clout,make she call out the name of the company then I'll believe her

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Winningbot: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
All this for clouts sad.. na so one Id!ot for Twitter say she was kidnapped and raped, and later Sayed it was for clouts. Believe this useless story at your own peril undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Medianna(f): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
9182736455O1999:

so how will you know if you don't unseal the drink

I'm just saying her claims are not valid

She can get a cockroach from anywhere and put it in the drink na.

( well done o comrade with understanding.)
Na una type Buhari deceive with #1 to $1 in 2015 presidential election

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Ancecoker(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
grin grin grin
If you know your way and have a good lawyer.. you are rich for life
Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Wizpa(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
All for clout, just because of a drink! If you check am now, na one boy buy am the drink.
undecided
Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Nova1988(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
I smell a law suit.
Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by tammie24: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
I stopped buying these packet drinks a long time ago
The last time I bought hollandia juice
The milk inside had curdled
It wasn't even expired
And that wasn't even the first time
With all the things we have to worry about in thia country
The last thing I want to worry about is the juice I'm taking

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by tammie24: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Unfortunately she can't sue cos it has been opened and anything can happen once a drink is open
Re: Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) by Adedotguy: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
sad sad shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Traditional Name For Celery? / Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic / Killed This Big Python In My Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.