Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity (2523 Views)

Madrasah Tawheed, Ede, Osun State / A Baby Born Written Allahu In Arabic On His Head In Ikirun Osun State / 2-day Islamic Course In Ede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
A Dag-Heward Mills Xtian Ministry has subjected the people of Ede to barrage of public disturbance in the name of announcing a crusade that is billed to take place between 6th and 10th July (it has begun today). What interests me in posting these lines is the gullible nature of the people who went to the damned crusade. One of the first things they were met with was that the people - including those that were brought from the hinterland - were induced to part with some of their money; they were told it was the first offering for the crusade (thus many are to come). And when Dag (which we have code-named Dog-Wayward Billy here [no apology]) mounted the podium, he first sold his recently published book then followed with a round of 'powerful prayer' where he claimed that whoever had one ailment or the other would be healed by placing his or her hand on the affected part. Trust the gullible Xtians (and the stupid 'Muslims' who went there), they did as he commanded then after that he called for 'testimonies' of the 'miracles he had just performed. People then began to stream out making one claim of hallucinatory cure or the other - ranging from cure from breast lumps, inabilty to walk, dumbness and the rest.

Yet he asked people to come tomorrow morning for free medical service! Do these people think everybody is a fool? [They have earlier said they came with 200 medical doctors. FOOLS]

These are people who are heavily guarded by security operatives in the name of preventing an imaginary Boko-Haram-like attacks against them. we wonder where their 'holy spirit' is such that they depend on terrestrial forces for defence. Funny enough that they contracted a local vigilante group (popularly called 'Yaa Salaam') for a kind of 'security' the government operatives cannot provide. The Ya Salaam people are known for their fortifications with charms in their endeavor.

And among all the people 'healed', there were no known people from Ede. There is a lame redeemed church pastor, one blind old Xtian business man, etc. in the gathering; they were not healed just like how Yinka Ayefele, Obadare and others have not been healed.

There is an investiagtion going on as to the ways they stage-manage thier 'miracles'. I will not disclose that here hence their Xtian comrades here will not hint them. But be sure that they will be exposed here in Ede. They have had their first day - out of five days!

Muslims, I shall keep you posted as the events unfold.

You may wonder why they have chosen Ede, Ede is one of the towns in Osun State known for its Islamic tenacity; their plan is to corrupt the Islamic belief of the town where the Shariah was first practiced in the whole Yoruba Land. But be happy Muslims, their hope will be dashed in Ede; the Muslims have been well-informed. There are Muslim banners too in the town screaming only Allaah is the Healer, the Saviour and the Provider. The sight of those banners hurts them. They have made several efforts in seeing to their removal but alas.

I could know all what they did because my house is just around the Seventh-Day Church venue of their event.
Re: In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2011
By Allaah Xtians are very troublesome peopel, they have started thier noise again this morning. May Allah save us from these noisemakers who claim to do what they cannot do.
Re: In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2011
Re: In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2011
After their noise in the morning, there is lull in the arena of the crusade. What we can reliably gathered is that the local organizers of the crusade are not happy because their real targets – the Muslims – have not fallen as preys. It seems the counter-propaganda embarked on by the Muslims really worked. In fact those who brought one goods or the other to sell at the venue of the events will soon begin to count their losses because the place was not jam-packed as it was planned (they had claimed about one million people would come! FOOLS!). It seems the general low attendance of the event (by the outside Xtians) may be due to the sense of fear the organizers have foolishly created themselves. They had earlier announced to the world that some Muslims were planning to attack their crusade whereas there was no such threat. The Muslims had only placed some banners (just 1 per cent of the ones placed by the Xtians) yet the banners created panic in them. May they die in their rage.

They go to the hinterland with their long buses (Marcopolo-type) yet the crowds were not forthcoming. In fact if the long buses had not been in place, they would not have seen more than a church congregation that is usual in Ede. Fraudsters, they go to the country-side to bring the farmers, traders (most of whom are women [trust Nigerian women, they always seek miracles]); they bring them free of charge (you will think they are nice) and at the end of the day ask the people to give something to the cause if they expect 'powerful miracles' in their lives. The usual thing that they will be discovered and cursed but some other time the uninformed people from the bushes will still come when another 'oyinbo' preacher comes around. Allâh will judge all of them on the Day of Resurrection.

Lest I forget, a day preceding the event, one of the local Muslim clerics was 'invited' by the men of the SSS in the state for interrogation. Though, the cleric was released same day but the message that passed to the Muslims was that the Muslims were being witch-hunted.

The lesson the Xtians would have learnt by now is that they will always steer clear of Muslim-populated areas of the South-West Nigeria (we know the northern area of the country is a no-go area for them [that is Universal Will of Allâh to keep them at bay]).
Re: In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2011
I know some people would want to know the latest from Ede. I have been quite busy since yesterday, in fact i just came back from a learning journey that took me away from the town for about four hours. As I said a lot has happened. Tomorrow, I shall give you details, meanwhile some Muslims intellectuals who have been fighting the neo-crusaders intellectually made another release (being the third since the 'battle' began), it is a reproduction of Ibn Al-Qayyim's questions to the worshipers of Christ. We learnt about five thousand copies of the pamphlet were made and got distributed through out the main mosques in Ede [the pamphlet is both in English and Yoruba (back and front)], it brought delight and confidence to the Muslims. You must be sure that the Xtians would be gnashing their teeth now. I told you they made a mistake of choosing Ede. They have failed.

Insha Allaah, tomorrow (Saturday), I shall brief you as to the incident that occurred at Federal Poly that has some connections with the crusade. Also I shall brief you as to how some people's hopes for miracles were dashed.

And very importantly, an investigation is ongoing as to a fact emanating that Dag is actually in possession of occultic powers. A lame fellow reportedly followed him to his Ada resort for a special miracle but the lame fellow was met with amazing matter. You can not wait to have the details of this story. Check it out tomorrow.

I shall post a copy of the Worshipers of Christ in the meantime.
Re: In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
O Worshippers of Christ!

A Poem by Ibn Qayyim Al-Jauziyyah

O Christ-worshippers! We want an answer to our question [from your wise ones],
If the Lord was murdered by some people’s act, what kind of god is this?
We wonder! Was He pleased by what they did to Him?
If yes, blessed be they, they achieved His pleasure,
But if He was discontented, this means their power had subjugated Him!

Was the whole entity left without a Sustainer, so who answered the prayers?
Were the heavens vacated, when He laid under the ground somewhere?
Were all the worlds left without a God, to manage while His hands were nailed?
Why did not the angels help Him, when they heard him while he wailed?

How could the rods stand to bear the True Lord when He was fastened,
How could the irons reached Him and [had] His body pinned?
How could His enemies’ hands reach Him and slap His rear,
And was Christ revived by himself, or was the Reviver another god?

What a sight it was, a grave that enclosed a god,
Stranger still is the belly that confined Him!
He stayed there for nine months in utter darkness, fed by blood!
Then he got out of the womb as a small baby,
Weak and gasping to be breast-fed!
He ate and drank, and did what that naturally resulted,
Is this [what you call] a god?
High Exalted be Allah above the lies of Christians,
All of them will be held accountable for their libels!

O Cross-worshippers! For what reason is this exalted
and blame [is cast upon those] who reject it?
Is it not logical to break and burn it, along with the one who innovated it?
Since the Lord was crucified on it, and his hands were fastened to it?
That is really a cursed cross to carry,
So discard it, do not kiss it!

The Lord was abused on it, and you adore it?
So [it is clear that] you are one of His enemies!
If you extol it because it carried the Lord of the Worlds,
Why don’t you prostrate yourself and worship graves,
Since the grave contained your god in it?

So Christ-worshipper, open your eyes,
This is what the matter is all about.
Re: In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2011
[Enjoy the Yoruba aspect]

A Pe Ẹyin Olujọsin fun Kiristi!

Apilekọ Ewì lati ọwọ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jauziyyah

A pe ẹyin Olujọsin fun Kiristi! A ń fẹ idahun si ibere wa {lati ọdọ awọn olόye inu yin},
Ti awọn eniyan ba le gbe Oluwa pa, irύ ọlọhun wo ni ki a ti pe eyii si?
O ṣe wa ni kàyèéfì! Ṣe inu Rẹ dun si àrà ti wọn fi da bi?
Ti o ba ri bẹẹ, ibunkun ni fun wọn, wọn ti ri idunnu Rẹ,
Ṣugbọn ti o ba jẹ pe ko tẹ Ẹ lọrun, a jẹ pe agbara wọn lo bori Rẹ!

Ṣe gbogbo nkan di pipati laisi Alamojuto Kankan, ti o ba ri bẹẹ tani o n jẹpe adura?
Ṣe awọn ọrun pa sofo, nigba ti wọn gbe E gbìn si abẹ ilẹ?
Ṣe gbogbo agbaye di alaini Ọlọhun kankan, ti yoo dari nigba ti wọn kàn an?
Èése ti awọn angẹli ko ran An lọwọ, nigba ti wọn gbọ ọ ti o n pohunrere ẹkun?

Bawo ni awọn ọpá ṣe lagbara lati gbé Oluwa Ododo nigba ti wọn dì I,
Bawo ni awọn eeṣo ṣe le de ara Rẹ ti wọn si kan an?
Bawo ni ọwọ awọn ọta Rẹ ṣe tẹ Ẹ ti wọn si ko àbàrá bo O,
Ati pe ṣe Kiristi ji dide funra rẹ ni bi, abi ọlọhun mìíran ni o ji i dide?

Bawo ni o ṣe boju mu si, saare ti o bo ọlọhun mọlẹ,
Ohun ti o tun jọni loju ni ti ikun ti o loyun Rẹ!
O gbe ibẹ fun osu mẹsan ninu okunkun biribiri, ti ẹjẹ si jẹ ounjẹ Rẹ!
Lẹyin naa o jade kuro ninu apoobi ni ọmọ ὸpόnlό,
Ni ọlẹ ti o n mí hẹlẹhẹlẹ lati ri ọmu mu!
O mu O si jẹ, O si tun ṣe ohun ti nkan wọnyi maa n pada di,
Ṣe eleyii ni ẹ pe ni ọlọhun?
Titobi ati giga fun Ọlọhun Allaah kurọ nibi adaparọ awọn Kiristẹni,
Gbogbo wọn ni wọn yoo jẹjọ lori awọn isọkusọ wọn!

A pe ẹyin olujọsin fun agbelebu! Kilode ti ẹ n saata awọn to kọ ọ silẹ?
Ṣe ko ba laakaye mu ki a run un ki a si sun un nina, pẹlu ẹni ti o da adadalẹ rẹ?
Nigba ti o jẹ pe wọn kan Oluwa mọn ọn, ti wọn si de ọwọ mọn ọn?
Ni ti paapaa eyii jẹ agbelebu elegun lati gbé,
Nitori naa ju u nu, ma ṣe fi ẹnu kὸ o!

Wọn fi abuku kan Oluwa ni ori rẹ, ẹ tun wa n juba rẹ?
Ni bayii o ti han kedere pe ọkan ninu awọn ọta Rẹ ni yin!
Ti ẹ ba n pokiki rẹ tori pe o ru Oluwa gbogbo agbaye,
Eese ti ẹ ko maa foribalẹ ki ẹ maa jọsin fun awọn saare,
Toripe saare naa kuku gba ọlọhun yin?

Nitori naa ẹyin olujọsin fun Kiristi, ẹ ya oju silẹ,
Eleyii gan-an ni akori gbogbo ọran.
Re: In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2011
I am sorry that I could have only posted two languages it is because those are the only languages people of our area understand mainly. Perhaps this was what was on the mind of the intellectuals.
Re: In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2011
Lest I forget, as we were going through Ilobu, Ifon and Erin townships this evening we observed that the crusaders' banners that once filled every nook and cranny of those towns have disappeared, what comes to mind is that perhaps the people of the areas have done justice to them - clearing what can cause the greatest sense of injustice in the people, that is, worshiping something else beside Allah the Mighty Lord.
Re: In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2011
I have been offline quite some times ago because a lot of things had occurred. Some of our Muslim brothers were arrested yesterday for posting 'O worshipers of Christ' near the venue of the crusade which comes to an end today - if it is not postponed because of the rain that is ongoing. The release of the brothers have been secured. It was an interesting occurrence. I shall tell when i have the time - in fact there are many things i am yet to tell you my readers.
Re: In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity by abulbanaat(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2011
The crusade has ended. The noise has stopped for good. The blasting is no more. And Islam remains as ever, al-hamdulillah. But expect the review of every details.

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Marketing / Mohammed's Marriage To 9yr Old Aisha Doesn't Justify Child Marriage Today-sheikh / Shi’ite Safavids Desecration Of The Grave Of Imam Abu Hanifah (non Wahhabi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.