Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry (32662 Views)

Toyosi Was "Wrongfully Restrained" by the Suspects - Police Release Statement / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by lexander(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
This can't happen in advanced countries.. This brainless bitch go don dey enjoy for prison by now... How can u be claiming someone raped u whereas it's just to trend. Go and trend in jail too oo
advance country really in an advanced country the accused would already be in jail by now, he's very lucky she admitted it was a joke. a man actually spend 5 years in prison for a rape that never happened accused by a girl he never met and he was convicted based on her testimony alone no evidence of rape or DNA . fast forward 5 years she confessed she lied to gain sympathy from her friends and had to spend an additional 5 months convincing the courts she wasn't raped. the man was eventually released and she was sentenced to 3 years (1 year with good behavior) while the man was originally sentenced to 20 years . So please don't bring that advanced country bullshit around me , if you know what men are going through in those country you would be speechless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by Foolishbuhari: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Simple way to identify s'oro soke youth undecided

There would always be that unfortunate fool! Useless tifnubu urchins.
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by President2001(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
If Dpo know it was in public domain he won't tried nonsense
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by Stargangz: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
jimyjames:

You said jungle justice should be allowed in a situation like this, I am telling you jungle justice should not be allowed in any situation, cause those guys could have been burned to death, civilians have no right to mob and kill anyone on the street even if he or she is caught red handed committing a crime , hand them over the the appropriate authority, let Court punish them according to the law
ok, if u no hear me, I hear u. Just Watch as the case go die down, those guys would still bail themselves out with hefty money while nothing will happen to that bitch.
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by habsydiamond(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
lexander:
advance country really in an advanced country the accused would already be in jail by now, he's very lucky she admitted it was a joke. a man actually spend 5 years in prison for a rape that never happened accused by a girl he never met and he was convicted based on her testimony alone no evidence of rape or DNA . fast forward 5 years she confessed she lied to gain sympathy from her friends and had to spend an additional 5 months convincing the courts she wasn't raped. the man was eventually released and she was sentenced to 3 years (1 year with good behavior) while the man was originally sentenced to 20 years . So please don't bring that advanced country bullshit around me , if you know what men are going through in those country you would be speechless.
even after the victim already claimed she was chasing clout.. I don't think so
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by Dollarremix(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
BigYash:
I swear.. Her likes full nairaland, they will be insulting their fathers ,brothers up and down. Stupid/confused gender.
I dey tell you bro,most nairaland girls are confused walahi.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by Dollarremix(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Realists:

Hmmm, discrimination every where
For where? You sef check am now,most nairaland girls are confused
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by habsydiamond(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
preselect:

my friend, in America, the prisons are overflowing with innocent people sent to jail, many of them due to fake rape- like this toyosi girl.
I know but what am saying now is will still the guy be jailed even after the girl has said she's joking.
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by OscarJaden(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dollarremix:
Wahala for toyosi. A typical kind of nairaland girls.
not nairaland girls alone but Nigerian girls entirely

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by Firstcitizen: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
even after the girl as declared not being raped but chasing clout.. Am not sure about that oo

Bro it's even worse than I painted it. I will tell you a story.

A BAME cab driver in London picked up 2 white girls who refused to pay on getting to their destination. An argument ensued and they all left but not before he hurled insults on them. Next day the cab driver was arrested for rape. There was a witness, the other girl. He was jailed 6 and a half years.

After 2 years the witness had a pang of guilty conscience and told her mum who called the police. By the time the cab driver was released he had lost hia house and even home. Wife don jakpa with another nigga carry him daughter join. Bank don seize house on top missed mortgage payment. I remember the interview he granted claiming they took his life. "Where do I start from"

Guess what. The main chick got 12months suspended sentence and the witness got 6 months suspended sentence. Suspended means they will only go to jail if they commit a crime within a specific period and are free to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by iamehmakute(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
That guy was just unfortunate.
Eternal God I take Jesus Christ beg you, may I not be unfortunate in this life.
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by lexy2014: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7078627/toyosi-tweeted-shes-being-kidnapped

https://twitter.com/IamSamzyPR/status/1514611871663353857?s=19

Aunty futureisfemale a.k.a. saphiere, we didn't see your break light on this matter

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by habsydiamond(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Bro it's even worse than I painted it. I will tell you a story.

A BAME cab driver in London picked up 2 white girls who refused to pay on getting to their destination. An argument ensued and they all left but not before he hurled insults on them. Next day the cab driver was arrested for rape. There was a witness, the other girl. He was jailed 6 and a half years.

After 2 years the witness had a pang of guilty conscience and told her mum who called the police. By the time the cab driver was released he had lost hia house and even home. Wife don jakpa with another nigga carry him daughter join. Bank don seize house on top missed mortgage payment. I remember the interview he granted claiming they took his life. "Where do I start from"

Guess what. The main chick got 12months suspended sentence and the witness got 6 months suspended sentence. Suspended means they will only go to jail if they commit a crime within a specific period and are free to go.
I even read about a black man that spent more than 24years in prison for rape he was innocent of. I still don't know why the law favours feminine gender so much.
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by waice6571: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
jimyjames:

You said jungle justice should be allowed in a situation like this, I am telling you jungle justice should not be allowed in any situation, cause those guys could have been burned to death, civilians have no right to mob and kill anyone on the street even if he or she is caught red handed committing a crime , hand them over the the appropriate authority, let Court punish them according to the law

If law and authority have been responsible to their responsibilities no one would have imagine jungle justice in the first place.
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by olakan22: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
It is the 'no lawyer' for me. They can't go and hire lawyer abi? You're going to police station to get someone out and you didn't consider to have an attorney present. So lawyer should start running to police station for community service grin?
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by john633(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Village people don catch them
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by Dollarremix(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
OscarJaden:
not nairaland girls alone but Nigerian girls entirely
Oil dey your head jare
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by Asianjollof007: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2022
Phemmyalfred:

Why
Just why

Since we can kill and do all sorts to a rapist, anyone with fake accusations should face sumn better than just being jailed considering what fake rape accusation can cause to the accused.
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by Pharaohny: 12:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi
Burn Toyosi

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by Asianjollof007: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Dollarremix:

I dey tell you bro,most nairaland girls are confused walahi.

And you won't see them on this type of thread to condemn things like this, very unfortunate set of girls.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by victoryukpong(m): 2:12am On Apr 15, 2022
habsydiamond:
This can't happen in advanced countries.. This brainless bitch go don dey enjoy for prison by now... How can u be claiming someone raped u whereas it's just to trend. Go and trend in jail too oo

sorry Bro...

those advanced countries you said they're also doing it there too
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by Microwhy: 5:26am On Apr 15, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
I was about creating a thread on this...didn't know people have been arrested

Let's assume she did not come out to say it was false, that's how innocent people will be chilling in prison because the allegation came from a WOMAN...

The world at Large has been reduced to women's world...

But I don't feel pity for the guys either...almost every girl has a brother...so if your sister raises false alarm today against another guy, or even when the sex was mutual but out of hate and jealousy your sister decided to get back at the guy through false accusations, one day another girl will also accuse you...

At the end, the thing balance
For Nollywood..
Don't fight for your right and be waiting for karma.
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by princefrank76: 5:36am On Apr 15, 2022
Who knows, that toyosi girl could be nairaland saphiere.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by lexander(m): 5:56am On Apr 15, 2022
habsydiamond:
I know but what am saying now is will still the guy be jailed even after the girl has said she's joking.
she would have to first prove that she was joking
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by sparko1(m): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2022
If rape attracts life in prison, so should false accusation.
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by ExcelDBM: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2022
inoki247:
I believe anyone who accuses someone of false rape should be given a Jungle Justice judgement without no delay...

if I be the guy after everything don die down maybe 6 month I will pour Acid on her face...

We no go see dat girl Future is Gmail now always hunting for rape News.....

Don't mind her
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by jimyjames(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2022
waice6571:

If law and authority have been responsible to their responsibilities no one would have imagine jungle justice in the first place.
There is no law that gives a civilian the right to kill another civilian, jungle justice is a crime
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by jimyjames(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Stargangz:

ok, if u no hear me, I hear u. Just Watch as the case go die down, those guys would still bail themselves out with hefty money while nothing will happen to that bitch.
Her crime doesn't warrant a death sentence , she will be sentenced to serve a number of months or years in prison with option of bail

The guys wrongly accused can get a good lawyer take the girl to court and win a compensation
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by toujurs: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Its high time Nigerian men, stop having irrelevant soft spots for these women, they would always want to eat their cake and have it. Very manipulative and selfish beings, she should face the full wrath of the law
Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by siofra(f): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
Its high time Nigerian men, stop having irrelevant soft spots for these women, they would always want to eat their cake and have it. Very manipulative and selfish beings, she should face the full wrath of the law

Bleep you angry

Re: Victims Of Toyosi's 'Clout-Chasing' Tweets Still in Custody - Families Cry by seyz91(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
A typical naija girl
.they so much like social media attention and clout chasing
Dollarremix:
Wahala for toyosi. A typical kind of nairaland girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omorogbe Jennifer Soni Arraigned For Pushing A Police Officer Down In Lagos / Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State / Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.