Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Money Rituals, Ancient Truth You Should Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Rituals, Ancient Truth You Should Know (212 Views)

Thr Truth You Need To Know About Mc Oluomo And Okanlomo / African Kinds Of Money Rituals: Vol 1 / Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Rituals, Ancient Truth You Should Know by Exprofressor: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2022
Hello Nairalanders
May we be blessed as we read this piece
May our desires be accomplished and may evil be afar from us and our loved ones
So shall it be!

(This column is originally written by me,
and as such I will politely offer no apologies for my grammertical errors.
Speaking or writing another man's language can never be a measure of intelligence)

Two months ago I created a thread here about how regret is getting the best of me.
A Nairalander who contacted me privately thought my situation needed a spiritual direction.
Though my depression wasn't a spiritual attack, I am so grateful for that advice because it has led me to self discovery.

Back to Our Topic
May I bring to as many audience that will be patient to read this work that indeed Money Ritual is real and correspondent to the laws of wealth and the universe.

What is Ritual? Ritual can be defined as the performance of ceremonial acts prescribed by tradition or by sacerdotal decree. It can also be defined as a sequence of activities involving gestures, words, actions, or objects, performed according to a set sequence,way or procedure.

Generally, do you know that engaging in any religious activity that is continuous and systematic, including going to church on sundays is a ritual?
Praying five times a days, going to mosque on fridays, observing the holy month of ramadan are all rituals etc.

What if I tell you that fasting, baptism, praying,
tithe paying, confession and restitution, any form of worship are all rituals?

Then what is Money Rituals? Simply it can be termed as aligning, performing, or observing certain rites, activities, behaving or rehearsing in same sequence or way inorder to align, and correspond to the forces or custodians of wealth.

There are laws of money, just as there are laws to every other thing on earth
There are rituals to manifest and bring forth wealth, just as they are causes for everything under the sun, just as they are stages, and seasons in nature.
Is it not true that when we plant maize, we harvest maize? Is it not true that whatever we sow, we reap? Yes what we give, we must receive and whatever we have received is because what we gave.

Some people deny what they don't know
Some are to certain of themselves that they refuse to think practically, thereby wallowing in ignorance.
It is true the saying of Francis Bacon, that whosever begins with certainty will end with doubt, but he who begins with doubt shall end in certainty

That you haven't experienced something do not mean it doesn't exist.
I don't know any human who can prove that he or she has seen God.
Yet majority of mankind believe in God

Why do you pray to God, why do you believe in hell or heaven, why do you believe in afterlife, why do you practice your faith or believe in it, when you have no concrete experience of spirituality?
It's absurd and hypocritical for someone to deny the existence of money ritual, while thesame person engages in any kind of worship, ritual, or adhere to any religious dogma or doctrine

For those who will want to reason scientifically, is it not true the law that states that 'for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction?
Are humans not matter? Are they not energy?
Why are they rich people and poor people? Is it not safe to think this happens consciously or unconsciously because of their thoughts, words or actions or even input?
( What a man thinketh, that he is)

What you are is because of what you were( your thoughts and actions)
What you will be is because of what you are( thoughts and actions)

If they are medications that can turn sickness to health, if they are conditions that can turn from bad to good, then they are rituals that can change your financial state

If knowledge can turn a fool to a wise man
If success can turn to sorrow
If your faulty appliances can be repaired for good
If the rich can become a beggar, and if alchemy can turn metal to gold, or sand heated to become glass then there are rituals that can turn around your financial situation.

In my next topic, will be discussing kinds of Money Rituals and their consequences.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Felicitation Message to Dr. Chris Ebare / I Shed Tears Whenever A Child Hug His Father. / Data Scientist Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.