Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

How Can One Change New Lenovo Tab From Arabic To English - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can One Change New Lenovo Tab From Arabic To English (546 Views)

The Only Alternative Language To English On Whatsapp Settings Is Hausa. Why? / Pix!!brand New,lenovo K5 Pro,global Rom,6gb Ram,64gb Rom, With Gifts For 48k / Help! My Lenovo Tab Is Giving Me Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Change New Lenovo Tab From Arabic To English by ptoall1000: 4:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Got this lenovo tab, that all is in Arabic. How can i set it up and change to english
Re: How Can One Change New Lenovo Tab From Arabic To English by phemmyfour: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2022
ptoall1000:
Got this lenovo tab, that all is in Arabic. How can i set it up and change to english
Open the Settings app on your Android device.
Tap "System."
Tap "Languages & input."
Tap "Languages."
Tap "Add a Language."
Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
Re: How Can One Change New Lenovo Tab From Arabic To English by Jirilistic(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
I'll be adding a little extensive analysis to what the guy above me said

I'm assuming every word on the tab is in Arabic yeah?
If that's the case, you'll need another android phone that comes with Google lens or if it doesn't, download Google lens from playstore and open it.
Now locate the settings icon on the Lenovo tab,tap on it.
Since the words are in Arabic,you may not know what is what. Here's where the other android phone comes in
Open google lens on the android phone then use it to take a picture of the Arabic words under each option ,it will translate it to English for you. Keep doing so till you are able to find the option of "system" tap on it
After that,still use the Google lens to keep translating the Arabic words till you find "languages"
From languages, select your preferred language which in your case is English

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Change New Lenovo Tab From Arabic To English by d3cod3r(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Just use another phone to download Google translate app, tap on camera and translate on the fly.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Change New Lenovo Tab From Arabic To English by ptoall1000: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2022
phemmyfour:
Open the Settings app on your Android device.
Tap "System."
Tap "Languages & input."
Tap "Languages."
Tap "Add a Language."
Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
I cannot even interpret the Home Screen. How can I open Settings.? Anyway I got a Scan-to-interprete app. It’s ok now. Thnx
Re: How Can One Change New Lenovo Tab From Arabic To English by ptoall1000: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Jirilistic:
I'll be adding a little extensive analysis to what the guy above me said

I'm assuming every word on the tab is in Arabic yeah?
If that's the case, you'll need another android phone that comes with Google lens or if it doesn't, download Google lens from playstore and open it.
Now locate the settings icon on the Lenovo tab,tap on it.
Since the words are in Arabic,you may not know what is what. Here's where the other android phone comes in
Open google lens on the android phone then use it to take a picture of the Arabic words under each option ,it will translate it to English for you. Keep doing so till you are able to find the option of "system" tap on it
After that,still use the Google lens to keep translating the Arabic words till you find "languages"
From languages, select your preferred language which in your case is English
I used iPhone app to scan and interprete
Re: How Can One Change New Lenovo Tab From Arabic To English by Jacku: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Why go to an ilekewu and ask one Alfa to help you interpret it? Atleast let them come in handy instead of beating kids that didn't come for ilekewu

(1) (Reply)

Help / Please, I Need Advise. / Xiaomi - Mi 11 Lite 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.