Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? (1555 Views)

King Don Come. Get All Your PHP Script Here And Get Amazing GIFTS. Enter / September Offer : Receive Free Gift For Any PHP Script You Buy / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Apeshy101(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Does anyone have the investorm script with complete modules and addons?
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by classicben3: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Send me a mail we.share@yahoo.com
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Apeshy101(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
classicben3:
Send me a mail we.share@yahoo.com

I have sent you an email?

Can you shoot me a message on wahtsapp? zero8156zero29223
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
I bought the script but isn't using it.

No matter how u try u can't successfully null it

But u can check babiato forum for all the null

1 Like

Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Apeshy101(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
I bought the script but isn't using it.

No matter how u try u can't successfully null it

But u can check babiato forum for all the null

Can we relate on call or email?

Apeshy101:

zero8156zero29223

Nulljng it is not a problem, I don’t think there is any php script I can’t null.

I already have the nulled version. I just need Basic kyc module and crypto withdrawal module.

These module are sent to users with valid purchase code on request
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Apeshy101:

Can we relate on call or email?

Nulljng it is not a problem, I don’t think there is any php script I can’t null.

I already have the nulled version. I just need Basic kyc module and crypto withdrawal module.

These module are sent to users with valid purchase code on request

Oga u can't successfully null the script

U will always get error especially the updated version na me the tell u.

I got the script $199 my client didn't do the job anymore.... U can get it for $150 from me thanks with purchase code...

By the way all those modules can be gotten for free on the codecanyon page thanks

3 Likes

Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Apeshy101(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Oga u can't successfully null the script

U will always get error especially the updated version na me the tell u.

I got the script $199 my client didn't do the job anymore.... U can get it for $150 from me thanks with purchase code...

By the way all those modules can be gotten for free on the codecanyon page thanks

Thanks bro

First I have the nulled version which i didn’t null myself but I made the patch and it works seamlessly. I can give you link if you want to.

Just that I don’t have the addons.

There the script is currently on sale for 119$ on codecayon.

I know the modules are available for free but only those with the purchase code can get them. If you check the download center, you will need to send an email with your purchase code to get modules.
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Apeshy101(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thanks guys

Resolved and happy

Cc: classicben3

Appreciate your efforts and enduring my constant and Barraging calls
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Geogeben: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2022
bosses I need this Cryptowallet withdraw module
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by soles21(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2022
Geogeben:
bosses I need this Cryptowallet withdraw module
contact me
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Geogeben: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
drop your whatsapp
soles21:
contact me
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
The owners of this script are something else.

Some modules are more expensive than the script itself.

Can u imagine the stripe Addon is $99?
cheesy?

Now Im regretting why i even got it.

Please who get the stripe module.... grin
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by soles21(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Geogeben:
drop your whatsapp
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by beekyynd: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
The owners of this script are something else.

Some modules are more expensive than the script itself.

Can u imagine the stripe Addon is $99?
cheesy?

Now Im regretting why i even got it.

Please who get the stripe module.... grin
Why not get someone to build one from scratch
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
beekyynd:

Why not get someone to build one from scratch

That will be more expensive that the existing one
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by beekyynd: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

That will be more expensive that the existing one
I'm a programmer. We could talk about it. I already built an investment script for someone early this year. I could just modify it to suit your needs.
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
beekyynd:

I'm a programmer. We could talk about it. I already built an investment script for someone early this year. I could just modify it to suit your needs.

I said I got the script bro.
Like I bought it from codecanyon
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by beekyynd: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I said I got the script bro.
Like I bought it from codecanyon
Okay.
Re: Investorm Php Script, Does Anyone Have It? by AlanGilbert: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Apeshy101:

Thanks bro

First I have the nulled version which i didn’t null myself but I made the patch and it works seamlessly. I can give you link if you want to.

Just that I don’t have the addons.

There the script is currently on sale for 119$ on codecayon.

I know the modules are available for free but only those with the purchase code can get them. If you check the download center, you will need to send an email with your purchase code to get modules.

Bro kindly inbox me. I need this
itsalangilbert2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Copy & Paste Programmer? / How I Get 50,000 Page View Per Day Organic Traffic / Real Estate Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.