Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS (3683 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Well this is from Nigerian view whatsap status. 6 people has died already in the new cult war between Blackaxe and Eiye in Delta state. This one is not the Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta this is a new one.

So a viewer is angry that he was almost killed as the update didn't come quick. His rival macheted him and he escaped.

Now I know why Nairalanders are angry that am alerting these cultist to run

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
The complain

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by illicit(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
I told u

U thought I was saying nonsense

U don't have any reason to warn them to run

No reason at all

16 Likes

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by shawante(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don use laff kill myself for heregrin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Kusheer(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Make he still wait
Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by headbasher96(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kindly ask him if na u be cultist town crier shey all cult group get who the give members update

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Gnosis777: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Well this is from Nigerian view whatsap status. 6 people has died already in the new cult war between Blackaxe and Eiye in Delta state. This one is not the Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta this is a new one.

So a viewer is angry that he was almost killed as the update didn't come quick. His rival macheted him and he escaped.

This is off topic, but in another thread, you asked if there is another way to share videos other than the google drive method that you are currently using. Here's another suggestion, you can try to share the videos using Telegram. I have saw other users share videos in the politics section by using their Telegram accounts to share them. Also, the videos can be viewed within the post if you share them using Telegram as well.

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Hungerbadoo: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Intel chief kwantinue
Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
So una really believe say nah cultist tell you this shit
Alaye take am easy
For Christ sake we are all adults pls
Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Realmi: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why him dey vex

Shey him update u wen him dey join

Now him want updates on wen to run

They go still kill am because he signed a contract, and he must play his part

6 Likes

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by BigYash: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Them cut cut am,he see hand dey type grin
I sure say na clout the idiot dey chase..

If he no comot hand for mumu cultism ,na d result be that normally..
Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by mccloud224(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Alaye take am easy

Cultists talk EXACTLY like that...

That's why they get into trouble all the time... They are rude,saucy,obnoxious and irritating. Sooner or later they talk trash to a rival cultist and the body count continues.

8 Likes

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Chibuezem(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Alaye take am easy
as adult u be wetin be Kvvngkhalifa

1 Like

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chibuezem:
as adult u be wetin be Kvvngkhalifa
Ogbeni are u ok ??

1 Like

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by NotBeenPaid: 2:20am On Apr 16, 2022

Him say OP get rat voice. Op stop giving these guys update about the next hit. You dey encourage cultism.
Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Help2020: 4:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Op you're not doing well by updating cultists to run in case of war. They signed up for what they are getting,let them kill themselves

1 Like

Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by TotoGame(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Which system man dey rely on you for updates ..Shey you dey whine me?

So as guy wey bam... if HIT solve I no go know until you give your yeye updates abi ....Oga you fit collect one day!
Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Passionate888: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin grin cheesy
I'm happy
Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin
Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by kereman1: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Chasing clout.
Re: Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS by Anisilas: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
TotoGame:

Which system man dey rely on you for updates ..Shey you dey whine me?

So as guy wey bam... if HIT solve I no go know until you give your yeye updates abi ....Oga you fit collect one day!
you think say na sugar mummy matters be this? Change make them no post your pictures here o or carry u count scores. Better repent o!

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Made Me Go To Jail....bbnaija Kidwaya Father Cries Out (terrywaya) / Lajolo Comunity Accuses Police Of Extrajudicial Killings, Seeks Intervention / Nigerian Drug Dealers Being Televised On Popular South African Crime TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.